Kim K:

I'm Not Shopping

The Sex Tape

1/17/2007 5:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

I'm Not Shopping The Sex TapeIn an exclusive conversation with TMZ, Kim Kardashian claims that she has nothing to do with the sale of a raunchy sex tape ... but she isn't denying it exists.

"There is no tape being shopped," Kim said. Paris' BFF added, "Ray J and I remain friends, and there is nothing he would do to spite me."

As TMZ first reported, Kardashian and Ray J, Brandy's bro, made a tape during their relationship that is being shopped to several adult video companies. One source, who has seen the tape, claims it features oral sex and water sports.

Kardashian tells TMZ, "I would love to see what they've seen."

Kim claims that word of the sex tape first spread after Ray J left a shocking note on her MySpace page saying, "Let's show the world our sex tape." According to Kardashian, Ray J called her immediately after he posted the note and asked her to delete it.

A rep for Ray J could not be reached at the time this article was published.

varrick

All I can think about when a white girl is with a black man is OJ and Michael Strahan and even Ron Mexico aka Michael Vick. Just ask all those women what they saw in these guys besides the BIG brown eyes.

Roxy

One can delete ones own comments on myspace, so i'm sure he didn't need her help, and i'm sure the sex tape is a media ploy. Get real.

chena

This is Ray J's 2nd time around with the sex industry.

Just last year the video groupie who wrote the book "Video Vixen" named Ray J among the many singer/rappers that she sucked, f***ed and plucked for m$ney.

Less than a year and Li'l' Ray J's at it again. I guess since his music career is at a halt, he could do dual duty as the next John Holmes.

chena

Why is Kobe Bryant's wife with Ray J ?

She's worst than Kobe was in Colorado !

Azaziah

Just another whore.

serah

I am sorry, but WHO is this, and why is she important? Just like that whaleboy guy, I think she is sort of a celebriwannabe, so who really cares?

M

Trust me! It's not the size or texture!...Its her wanting to get attention...I have seen the video, and it's nothing special about it!

Igor

I seriously doubt a sex tape exists. It's most likely a publicity thing. Even
the idea of a sex tape with someone this gorgeous can raise their stock.
Let's face it, in this day and age a sextape can really boost your career.

cmyman

# 4 THAT'S JUST STUPID. AND SO ARE YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THAT HOOEY.

SO WHAT. IS PARIS SAYING SHE WON'T HANG WITH HIM IF HE RELEASES THE TAPE? WHAT DOES SHE MEAN HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO " SPITE HER" WHAT SHE THINKS SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE OR BREAK SOMEONE IN HOLLYWOOD? OR MAYBE THAT THIS CHICKS SEX TAPE WILL BE BETTER THAN HER'S ?

IF YOUR GOING TO DO DIRT THEN THE HINT WOULD BE NOT TO TAPE IT LADIES. AND I USE THAT TERM SPARINGLY. YOUR GROWN. DN'T BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU DID OR DIDN'T DO, BUT IT'S TACKY AND MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID TO LIE AND THEN GET CAUGHT IN A LIE.

Mouse

Who the hell are these two??????????????

Angela Price

This is for ujay. U must not be black. Otherwise u would know why she likes black dicks and would never have made such an ignorant comment a**hole!

Oh puleeze!

She's obviously lying. She claims that
" word of the sex tape first spread after Ray J left a shocking note on her MySpace page saying, "Let's show the world our sex tape." According to Kardashian, Ray J called her immediately after he posted the note and asked her to delete it."

however, anyone who has a MySpace profile knows that you can delete anything you post on someone else's page. If he really didn't want the comment on her page he could've just deleted it himself right away and no one would have ever known.

C'mon honey... at least make up something remotely believeable.

Ms. Smith

WTF? Ray J is fine as hell. I don't know how any of you can say otherwise. He can sing and play piano very well and I understand he is the head of his own label. His acting career is developing nicely. Why the hate? And, I hear he is hung too. Get a life!

tony scott

where kim k. is from. is she back white arab.... I cant figure that

Enough Already!

Lets just all take a second and go over our past mistake. Yes I will include myself even though I never liked her, I bought her perfume so I enabled her, yes Im talking about Paris. Well because we as a public let the media and this idiot shove her down our throats so long it seems we a stuck with her nasty ass....lets not make the same mistake with her lowbrow buddy, I say PISS ON KIM!!!!NO ROOM FOR ANY MORE SCANKS!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments