Lohan

Enters Rehab

1/17/2007 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanTMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab.

In a statement issued through her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lindsay says "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

Lindsay's mom, Dina, revealed last month that Lindsay had been attending AA meetings.

It's been a tumultuous few weeks for the "Mean Girls" star. Just two weeks ago, 20-year-old Lindsay underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

Whatever

Well we all saw this coming. I thought she'd go at 21 or 22. Hope she straightens herself out.

Jane

Good for her. I wish her well. I can't believe some of the mean-spirited things people are saying about a GIRL (she's a 20-year old woman child with no stable parent figures to hold on to as role models). She's a product of their greed and neglect. Give the girl a break. You hate her when she's high/drunk and now you hate on her when she tries to get clean. Pathetic....

drdisaia

Hef with a baby at 80? His money may stick around to raise it, but he likely won't. A shame.

drdisaia

Hopefully she will get her life in order. By all appearances, she is burning it up rapidly.

Maggie

How sad to be so young and already have these problems!!!! Even sadder is that alot of young girls look up to you, you should take a hard look at yourself!!!!

JennyJenJen

Guess that's what she gets, looking up to Angelina Jolie as a role model. She's a whore too.

JennyJenJen

I'm not an alcoholic, they go to meetings.......ha! ha!

FEATHERWOOD

THOSE OF YOU MAKING FUN OF THIS ARE SICK. ADDICTION IS A HORRIBLE THING...REHAB IS HARD, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU GO. I FOR ONE HOPE SHE MAKES IT. AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR HATING HER. SHES A F***ING PERSON YOU A**HOLES.

Hayley

Oh my God, I cannot believe the bullsh*t I am reading. To all of you sticking up for Lindsay BLOHAN, I have this to say to you: Do you think that bitch really gives a flying f*** about you? Hell no! Why are you defending a cracked out, lying whore? Alcohol isn't the only problem here people. The bitch is a pathological liar, she has a sense of entitlement that makes me want to barf and she is NOT a nice person. Do I need to remind you that she yelled and screamed for her former assistant to leave a party because "only top people are allowed in here!" How about her calling Paris Hilton a "c**t" on video tape? Not that Paris Hilton isn't a c**t but I digress....I am also sick of all you people whining about how alcoholism is a disease and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Let me get out my violin for you - those of you who think Lindsay has a disease are delusional. First of all, she is only 20 years old which means she is an alcoholic by CHOICE. She chose to drink illegally. I don't give a sh*t who her parents are either. My parents were f***ed up and you don't see me out being a boozehound every night. I have ZERO sympathy for this bitch. ZERO. She had everything handed to her on a silver platter and she flushed it down the toilet. Well except for the crack.HAHAHAHAHA. I am sure that's somewhere in her underwear drawer. Mark my words, Blohan will be back on the booze and drugs in about a month. What you people do not understand is that Lindsay comes from white trash! They will always be white trash. It's not a DISEASE it's simply what trashy people do. They drink, the smoke, they f***, they party and they lie like it's going out of style. Dina "Cougar" Lohan is an enabler and a hussy. Lindsay is going to be just like her!

mIchael Lawrence

What I cannot understand - and I guess it's being a Midwesterner (thus having common sense) what about those hot spots/trendy bars/the place to be/etc.....if they served her, did they not violate liquor laws? Who checks in on them and their way of doing business? I think the local communities where these places do business can send a clear message that underage drinking will not be tolerate - no matter who you are. There should be hearings/fines and maybe even a closing to get this message out!

TRAY

Good for her. Now all of Ms. OPH Fugly Back with a Crack a/k/a Paris Hilton's ex BFF's need to get together and help each other and then go after that BIOTCH for all the pain she has caused them. I never have really posted on any of these sites until this week but anyone can see Ms. OPH Fugly for what she is, she is one of those MEAN GIRLS that has nothing better to do than hurt other people and everytime one of the BFF's stop hanging out with her, she does everything in her power to hurt them (i.e. using these types of websites to write trash about them) all of these sites need to write all the nasty trash and things she does to people on their sites, OH I forgot she pays everyone to do it. I would hate to be so miserable that I had to go around and hurt everyone else what a OPH FUGLY BACK WITH A CRACK BIOTCH!!!!!

amee

i AM SO PROUD OF HER. i AM A RECOVERING ADDICT AND I WISH i HAD THE GUTS TO DO WHAT SHE IS DOING WHEN I WAS TWENTY. i AM COLLEGE EDUCATED FROM A UPPER CLASS FAMILY. tHIS DISEASE DOES NOT DISCRIMNATE. tHE FOLKS WHO ARE DISSING HER, hAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KARMA????

djdw61

She is in rehab until Friday night. She only cares about the pubilicity...to miss a weekend of pictures would just be too devastating. Is there a rehab for that??

Hayley

#112 Amy - Most educated and reasonable people do not live our lives based on "karma" or "fate" or other mystical forces. We live by common sense and reason. We understand that life is about the choices we make and their consequences. You are a total dipshit. Me calling Lindsay Lohan a pathetic piece of trash does not mean that "karma" is going to make me an alcoholic someday. Nice try though. God I love stupid people.

homegirl101

Posted at 11:43PM on Jan 17th 2007 by GUCanReallyTellUm
++++++++++++
What are you the spelling police...she misspelled a few ........and you attack ...WTF..this is not rocket science here...it's a gossip forum...get a grip ..you have nothing to add...