What Was in Paula's Cup?

1/17/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did Paula Abdul have a few -- or several -- to help her get through the endless agony of listening to screeching "American Idol" contestants?

Last week, the "Idol" judge appeared on FOX stations to promote the show, and there was enough slurring, giggling, and wackiness to satisfy affiliates from Alabama to Washington; a condition Paula described as being in her "own little world." Then, last night on the season premiere of "Idol," we noticed that there was plenty of attention paid to Paula and her liquid consumption, and in one exchange with her colleagues, she conspicuously weaved to and fro.

So, was Paula in her own, booze-soaked "little world" again? You decide.

Idols on vacation: click to view!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

JDWarhurst@aol.com

You're all idiots. I make bank and I take Vikes all the time... Who cares... Stop with the inane Christian bullshit and concentrate on being wives/husbands/mothers/fathers/sisters/brothers, shit I spilt my 4th drink of the morning...

Ciao!

Jan Schilling

Why does everyone jump to the worst conclusions. She may have been on prescriptive meds...if so, then she had an MD prescribe them for her. If she views the tape she will probably be humiliated by what she sees...but this bashing of a great lady with a great voice is childish and not helpful to her.

Diamond Coles

I think she was drunk also ,because of the way she was moving around.also how she went to grab that cup.

Diamond Coles

SHE WAS DRUNK BECAUSE SHE GRABED THE CUP AS IF IT WAS SOMETHING IN IT

PEACE ,DUC

Christine

She is definitely on some kind of opiate. The clear-cut sign is when she blinks, she leaves her eyes closed for a couple seconds...she's nodding. And she drinks alot of water because of the dry mouth.

Lisa

I think it is a sad refection on humanity. We all laugh at Paula when in truth We should just refuse to watch her. Wake up "FOX" and pull Paula from the show. She has no consideration for herself or others. It is unacceptable behavior.

alan

It is all about show business. Keeping people dialed in and watching is what pays the bills. Paula seems to have the attention of so many viewers, that maybe they can't afford to take her off (regardless of her lack of professionalism). Remember, this is all about Hollywood. And Paula is definitely...Hollywood stuff.

Myself

Hey guys paula is the best thing on american idol.She is very inspiring.I think she is a true artists and she gets a natural high from great singers on the show.I also think people need to get a life and let other people live.I hear jeoulous people talking. She is one of the reasons I watch american idol weekly.You guys give it a break and get a job.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9