"Anatomy" Lesson: Who's the Liar?

1/18/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video of Isaiah Washington dropping the f-bomb ... yes, that f-bomb.

Reports say that Washington called Knight a "faggot" on the set of the popular show -- a claim Isaiah flat-out denied in the press room at the Golden Globes on Monday. "No, I did not call T.R. a faggot, never happened," said Washington at the podium.

"Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes tried to deflect attention from the fight saying, "I don't think any reporter made it up. We're just excited we won the Golden Globe."

Knight isn't staying silent. On "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" yesterday, he said he was shocked by Isaiah's denial, adding,"Everyone heard it ... I was under no delusions."

homegirl101

Issah denied the choking incident with Dempsey....when Dempsey called him out for calling Knight a fag....Issah.....think..that's why everyone just stood there like that in the video...if there was a caption it would read
"I can't believe this fuckin idiot is still denying what happened when we were all there"..what a liar....

homegirl101

30. Maybe just maybe he was calling A SPADE A SPADE BECAUSE IF THE JIMMY CHOO FITS THEN WEAR IT. Im black if someone called me a nigger I brush it off. You know why because that is not what I am. Now if someone called me an a**hole i would own up to it because that i am.

Posted at 6:18PM on Jan 18th 2007 by Im just saying!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I thought I coined that last line...I've said it myself...too funny

fxck it

Isaiah brought this on himself. He didn't need to bring it up again. It's his own fault if he gets fired.

what an immature prick.

birdangel

How ironic...I wonder what washington would say if someone called him the "n" word...I wonder if he can take it as well as he gives. Hope someone has the manhood to test him. It is sad that some still thinks of using the "f" word, but not the "n" word. If washington is such a man, he shouldn't mind someone calling him a "n", since he is indeed 'one'.

jazyjazz

It is amazing how a woman can think refering to her self as a bitch (a female dog) is appropriate, not to mention that fact that calling anyone a faggot is an acceptable term for a gay male or female. We as a nation need to learn to look past a persons sexuality as a means of degrading another human being! And to the Female that is proud to call her self a bitch... gain some self respect! Stop caling your self a bitch so others will to!

lissabell

Jazyjazz - lol - please I have plenty of self respect. And if you had any knowledge you would know that bitch has more meanings than a female dog, that is the noun of the word. Look it up again - it is called slang. The point is, when someone calls me a bitch I don't get upset because I can be (agian I would be refering to the slang definition of this word). TR is gay and he needs to deal with it. Please go post your self righteous posts somewhere else.

lissabell

jack

hello, last spring my girlfriend and i were in los angeles on vacation. we stayed with a friend of my girlriend. how happens to be gay. well he and 3 other friends of his took us out clubing. we ended up at a gay club. at the end of the night i waited outside the club smoking a cigarette while waiting for everyone to exit the club. T.R. KNIGHT came out with 2 other guys. he walk up to me and started up a conversation. telling me that he was an actor and that he was on grey's anatomy. he was triing to pick me up. he got closer to me and coped a feel. i jumped back and told him that i had a girlfriend. then he had the gall to tell me that "deep down inside that i was really gay". i said "no i'm not" just then my girlfriend walked out with her friends. i rush to her side. he shouts "you know you're really gay, why else would you be here at a gay club. you're a faggot " i told him to fuck off. then he shouted BREEDER. then he repeats it over and over. then the crowd starts chanting it. BREEDER, BREEDER, BREEDER, and the crowd started walking closer. my girlfriend was terrified. luckily one of the guys we came with was a cop. he stood inbetween us and the crowd and flashed his badge. and they dispersed like cockroaches in the light. T.R. KNIGHT IS A HETEROPHOBE.

when i was 16 my mother, baby brother (less than 1yrold at this point )and i were in provincetown on cape cod. we spent the day walking around and normal people (hetero) were complimenting my mother and i on our beautiful baby. (my mom is only 16yrs older than me, and she looks 10-15 yrs younger than she really is) it started getting dark and while walking the boardwalk. we heard people shouting from porches and balconies "breeder " "you don't belong here breeder" "get out breeder" at that time in my life i didn't know what that meant. i asked my mom what it all meant. she told me that they are homosexuals and that they were like racists only they hate people like us, heterosexuals.

Steve

First off-Jack-it's time to wake up, I don't believe a word of your story.
I think this will never get better until our religious & political leaders stop treating gays as second class citizens-they do not have the same rights as everyone else-I don't get it.
Let me just say this-the government has no problem taking the same high tax
dollars from gays, but they don't have the same rights. Gays pay the same high school taxes so straight people's children can have schools-but yet they are not allowed to adopt and save children who desperately need good homes and most importantly love!
And finally, the churches have No problem excepting the millions of dollars a year that gays donate or add to the collection.
People-especially government and religious leaders are the ones who need to wake up and do some soul searching of their own.
Most of the gays I know are hard working, caring, loving individuals-not the partying, drunk, flamboyant queens that the media portrays them as over and over-they deserve the same rights as everyone else.
Steve

jennifer

as a african american woman i would be appalled if isaiah called the gay man a faggot. but only 2 people have reconized that he said it. the blond lady and the gay man , and they happen to be best friends. no one else has come forward to dispute either isaiah's or the gay man side of the story. when i watched that ellen show with t.r. knight i saw that he was lying or he was hiding something. if anyone has be fired they both should be fired. we shouldn't be calling each names like nigger, faggot, white boy, chink, gook, spic but at the same time if someone uses these words, ignore it, deal with it. they are only words. after all we are only human. we are not going to stop whites hating blacks or blacks hating whites, blacks hating latin, str8t hating gays, gay hating bisexuals, gay hating str8t, fat hating thin. if i didn't get over an angry white man ( who had been beaten up by a gang of black men ) calling me a stupid nigga and accepting his apology (he stood in front of that grocery store for 5 days waiting for me to show so he could apology ).i might not have found the love of my life. words can only hurt you if you let them. i say let poeple call each other names let people yell at each other. its better than the alterative, violence.

jennifer

they are both liars. tr knight and isaiah washington should deal with this on their own. but if anyone gets fired it should be both of them. i watch the ellen show and tr knight looked like he was lying or not was hiding something. i have a hard time believeing that isaiah called him a faggot since noone but tr knight and the blond girl are talking in public. the media is also at fault here perpetuating the rumor.

hello jack, i also had a sme experience. i find it funny that homosexuals hate bisexuals. gays want hetero's to respect them and be punished for things that hetero's say or do to gays. i have watched plenty of talk shows about gays and how they want to be repected but in the next breathe demonize bisexuals. i have disassociated myself from all the gay people in my life because they also have disparaged bisexuals and heterosexuals.

jack

steve wrote " 56. First off-Jack-it's time to wake up, I don't believe a word of your story. 2nd, I have several gay friends-both men & woman and in all the years I have known them I have never once heard one of them refer to another gay that are a "Faggot"-I don't see that word being used in the gay community."

gay people should have all those rights. steve i don't care if you beleive me or not. he was drunk and obnoxious. my brother is gay. he and his boyfriend call each other all kinds of names. plus i have heard other gay men call each other all kinds of names in private. all you need to do is walk in a gay club. u obviously never been in a gay club. gay people are just as evil and hurtful as everyone else on this planet.

jack

nurface

do you know what homophobic means. a fear of homosexuals or of homosexuality. so why is that we are supposed feel sorry or help people who have fear of heights,snakes, spiders, or leaving the house. but not homophobics. maybe they were raped by a gay man. and yes if a man rapes another man or boy. the raper is homosexual (male on male sex). we should be helping homophobics get over their fear of homosexuals.

Julie

I have watched Grey's from the very beginning and Washington's character has been one of my favorites. When I first heard about the "incident" I was hoping it would turn out to be something that would just blow over. Now, I don't think it will. However, for Washington to so forcefully state he never used the word, knowing if he had his castmates would dispute it, makes me think maybe he was right and he never did. Of course, now he HAS used it for all the world to see, and it has opened Pandora's Box. I hope, for the sake of the show, it will eventually be worked out by all parties. I think if ABC/Disney fires Washington, it will be a very big mistake. When it comes right down to it, this is actually between Knight, Washington and the rest of the cast.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3