Elvis Has Left the Building

1/18/2007 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pop star P!nk and husband Carey Hart have lost their beloved bulldog, Elvis.

The singer left her L.A. home for a short time and returned to find Elvis drowned in their backyard pool.

P!nk (aka Alicia Moore) is said to have tried desperately to revive the dog, but to no avail. According to insiders, the pup took frequent dips in the pool and never had any difficulty.

Elvis was a gift from good friend Lisa Marie Presley, hence the name.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, poor thing. Sorry to hear that! :-(

d-man

she should have drowned herself after the discovery......

blue

Peace be with you and Elvis. It will take time.

me

I smell foul play. What dog drowns? If he'd been in the pool numerous times before he knew how to get out. They should have a necropsy (is that the animal autopsy?) to see if he'd been poisoned or something. Poor puppy.

On the other hand it's kind of sickly funny in a totally inappropriate way..I just saw this wierd French movie called "Baxter" about a killer dog who tried to drown a kid in a pool...had to be there.

blah blah blah

there d man is once again with his shit talk
I have yet to see one good thing come out that shit mouth of yours
your such a poor lost soul with a gutless attitude in life
I wanna be like you when I grow up

NOT!!

me don't think so
me know so
cuz I sez so

shay

Pink i am very sorry for your loss. Its like loosing a child,ihope you guys will b alright. Best to you and Carey

Standards are badly needed.

How heartbreaking. I've lost an animal or two under heartrendingly tragic circumstances in my time...dear, dear Pink, have a private ceremony for closure. Frame you best picture of Elvis and hang it up in honor after some time.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Wow, d-man. You're an angry person...

d-man

To:Get Real

Nope, simply stating my view of PINK, who I think sucks. People dont like someone who state an view that is ike that so they says things like i suck. My first post was "she should have drowned herself after the discovery......", (see number 2), then number 5 says her crap, so I let her have it. I am entitled to my view regrading PINK. If you dont like it, go live somewher else. There is freedom of speech in this country.

d-man

But now TMZ took my post off. What a bunch of censors. Cant handle the truth!

Mad Balls

You're lucky D-man . I have posts that never even make it to my Email . WOW ! I wonder how much these " stars " pay to get that done ? stars , just send me the money and I'll go on vacation . Dickheads . As much as I crack on The Pink One , I am a very sorry to hear of the sweet dogs' demise . Must love dogs . What ? You want a putdown ! here it is ... Dickheads .

anthonysdreamgirl**

Rightfully said, d-man. But you are a little harsh with words. ;-) I don't think this story was about Pink so much as about the dog. I think maybe people were thinking you might have a little sympathy for the dog. It's not his fault Pink is his owner... He was probably a good dog.

shan

That is sooo sad. I couldn't imagine losing any of my babies. I dread the thought of it. I'm sure this is a horribly sad day for Pink and Cary. My condolences. :o( :o(

d-man

Get Real:

good point.
I dont think PINK is good at all.

But that is not the dog's fault.

Shame the dog died

anthonysdreamgirl**

Aw, see, that was sweet, d-man! :-) I don't care what anyone says on here about you, you do have a heart!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments