Katherine Heigl "Not Cool" with Isaiah

1/18/2007 7:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Heigl has had more than enough of the F-word (the gay slur), and thinks her co-star Isaiah Washington should quit using it, forever.

Once again defending her "best friend in the whole world," T.R. Knight, in an interview with 'EXTRA,' Heigl says that the "Grey's Anatomy" dirty laundry needs to be dealt with "in-house" and that it's "discouraging." While she says she's hopeful that a proper detente can be reached, Heigl is "not cool" with Washington's hurtful comments.

Neither, for that matter, is ABC, which said today that it was "greatly dismayed" by Washington's outburst.

MR

I'm a straight gay homofobic afican american whiteboy ...Dammit!!

drewby

I think all you Fags need to chill out. Get over it...your Fags!

Michelley

WORDS ONLY AFFECT US IF WE LET THEM!!!! No one would call gay people faggots to piss them off if it didn't work. We are creating our own reality here people, lets start realizing it.

d-man

FAGGOTS

;)

i think all straight people need to shut the fuck up because we do not walk in the same shoes as a homosexual. I will never truly know the deep pain that tugs at the heart of any homosexual person. What I have is empathy, which is more than most of the American people.

good job for Kat!

;)

good job for Kat!

Wicked

who the hell cares...this is America people...freedom of speech...homo's need to get over the word 'faggot'...really.

d-man

JIGGA BOO

cracker

A nigga can call someone a faggot, but call a nigga "a nigga" & people jump all in your shit!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone say "DOUBLE STANDARD"

drewby

If you fags want some respect, maybe you shouldn't cry every time someone say fag. That is kind of gay to do that.....don't you think?

Wicked

kd,

you are a freak

gm

i sick of the double standards. he the word nigger was used than every black would go nuts, including homofobic african american boy white MAN!

d-man

NIGGA

jonathan

Hey Dan, I heard it's cold in Arkansas. Can you confirm? I hope your trailer has heat! (notice my correct use of the word your)

azproduction.com

this gil is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would so do her up the ass.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments