Zach Braff Crashes & Burns With Chick

1/18/2007 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zach BraffWhen you're a funny, charming and handsome star like Zach Braff, there aren't many women out of your reach, right? Not so much.

A TMZ spy spotted Zach at a party in Hollywood where the "Scrubs" star was trying to sweet-talk one of the female caterers.

He pulled every card he had up his sleeve -- but to no avail. After telling the server how beautiful she was and informing her that he would have her added to the guest list at Hyde, she still kindly refused. Although Braff didn't show any signs of a bruised ego, it had to hurt.

joyce

Poor Zach. Unfortunately, although he is kind cute, it is cute like David Schwimmer. a one noter and basically a geek, and that appealing of a geek, either. so sad

donnybagadonuts.

what a dork! Garden State was completely over rated....He's half a fag.

Dorian

If this is true, I feel for the caterer, and not for Zach. The gal was there for working purposes, possible otherwised engaged (to another individual), and therefore not interested.

Although some attention loving women enjoy it, some of us don't like to be ogled as if we are steak and every fool that approaches has the steak sauce (Oh, aren't they always so f-ng surprised; Go flatter poutyposh, she truly digs that). Good for you, girl. Tell them to go and don't come back!

Tasha

Damn that 's kinda bad. A Hollywood waitress turns down a B list tv star. Most women in her position, not all , would have jumped at the chance. Dude you need a new rap!!

Carl

lol he is a Scrub in real life !

Everpissy1

Awww, he's so cute! I'd let him put me on the guest list at Hyde. Well actually I wouldn't 'cause I'm married but 3 years ago I would've! :o)

Carl

To Poster# 4
B list ? I think you have been too kind, lol

Carl

oops ! typo on my previous post, I mean poster# 5, silly me.

Lauren

Poor Zach!
I would date him in a second, he's adorable! Who can set up a meeting? I live in the Los Angeles area!

;)

live his character on scrubs, but he tends to use the one phrase celebs use to get what they want . . .

"don't you know who I am?" heard it from his mouth . . . the person he said it to didn't nor did they care.

Laurie R

that gal must either be gay or seriously in love w/someone else to turn down ZB. he is incredibly attractive because of his sense of humor! who wants a pretty boy anyway (w/the exception of brad pitt)?? he is head and shoulders above david schwimmer. to be honest i had to google that name because i couldn't recall where'd i heard it. he's sharp, talented and funny. hey ZB, I'M available :-)

Sacha

This guy is considered handsome? Who writes this stuff?

Brit_ney Rulez

I applaud this girl. Like another poster said already, there are so many women who would have jumped at the chance to carouse with a celebrity, just because he's a celebrity.

Can't blame a guy for trying, but, "I'll put you on the guest list at Hyde??" That's kinda lame.

Shaun

That's a shame. He's a nice guy too.

Keep trying buddy

Jon

Seriously, who writes this stuff? This guy isn't handsome or funny. Id rather do Greasy Bear.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments