Justin's Replacement?

1/19/2007 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz got a whole lot of personal attention from surf champion Kelly Slater during a private surf lesson in Hawaii this week. In fact, the surf god could barely take his eyes off Diaz as the pair shredded waves on the North Shore of Oahu.

As TMZ first reported, the two have been spending a lot of time together in the wake of Cameron's split from Justin Timberlake. We're told the duo hit various golf courses and restaurants on the island ... and that Diaz is shacking up at Slater's island home.

Cameron was often seen hangin' ten with former flame Justin Timberlake. A distant memory. Cowabunga dude.

gettheboysawayfromher

cameron diaz looks like these guys mother!
she always looked so silly with jason timberlake; what was the big fight between them after the golden globe awards and by the way, she looked terrible the dress the color of her hair, where's the blonde

ManBearPig Huntress

Hey Bunny, I'm sure guys ARE turned on by your name when they here it in all the online dating chat rooms you frequent - because bunnies f*** all the time. So they know you are a quick lay! But, of course, you have to be careful that they like fat chicks, right BUNZILLA?

Lenn K

Now that everyone's cheering for Cameron to get on with her life, let's remember the lesson of Hollyweird. He's cool today and dogmeat tomorrow. There is no staying power in most of the Hollyweird's relationships, ala..Pam Anderson.

kathleen

Hooray, Cameron! Slater is a COMPLETE man upgrade from JT...Somehow, I think that they make a GREAT couple--esp. given the fact that she surfs!

Wicked

Why are you azzwipes picking on Bunny. And for the idiot criticizing her name....you didn't even have the sense to make one up...loser.

Back to JT...why would Cameron want to settle down for ever with a loser like JT....ex Mickey Mouser, boy band crap singer. Whoever said JT's music will not be timeless is absolutely correct. And the guy is a homo which is why it pisses me off he wasted Cameron's good years. Be a homo if you must...not a problem...but come on, step out of the closet already.

Wicked

54 who the hell is Jason? Try again dumb one.

Wicked

#56 agreed

and especially for the fact that JT may have a pecker but he doesn't peck her cause he jumped teams

amanda

I'm glad she is moving on. I did not really like her and JT together. But after reading how she acted at the Golden Globes Party she is probably just trying to make JT jealous!! Guess only time will tell.

kat

Hey #4 Bunny what are you talking about they are both adults and not that much of a big age difference. Cameron you go girl have some fun and enjoy being single again. Hell if I found a hot!! guy like she did to give me lessons I would go for it. As for Bunny you need to get a life!!!!!!!

duh...totally !

I don't give a crap who she is with....but, I would hope they are just friends and hanging out...because if it is anything more than that...well... she is beyond pathetic....take some time for yourself Cameron before another failed relationship...

btw~~ do you kiss your momma with that mouth , bunny ?

Sand In My Crack

Sorry it went over your head SAM #55.. let me explain..That's All Folks is from the CARTOON Bugs BUNNY...get it now??? Maybe you are overmedicating yourself or maybe you are just a moron. The jury is still out on that one.

Whatever

Kelly Slater is older then Cameron you morons!

bunny

HEY SAM ITS CALLED A JEALOUS, THEY ARE JEALOUS OF ME..THAT'S WHAT ALL IS ABOUT, CUZ I HAVE LIFE AND GOOD JOB. THEY ARE SORE LOSERS...
I DONT GO INTO CHATROOMS.
KAT I DO HAVE LIFE..I THINK U DONT..

Whatever

Well at least she's found a man and not a whiny, snotty little brat like timberflake.

Wicked

#62 oh FVCK...Bug's Bunny...yeah right. NOW..I am impressed. NOT

You are still a dumbass anyway you look at it.

Loser

Now get back to your cartoons. Maybe you should do your homework first.