Lachey Lovin' It in London

1/19/2007 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Lachey was in the mood for a little comfort food last night while promoting his album overseas -- and hit up a McDonald's in London. He seems like a Quarter Pounder kinda guy.

Nick brought his bodyguard along for the trip, who looks like a Double Quarter Pounder kinda guy. And a 10-piece McNuggets. And a parfait.

Kennedy

I love TMZ because it allows me to read worthless information about famous people, and being in a technical occupation, it's a nice break. I hope Nick finds continued success and happiness because he deserves it. I liked how Nick was portrayed in The Newlyweds. He seems like a patience, loving, and caring husband. How many people are willing to spend that much time with their in-laws? Nick's a saint. Stay true to yourself Nick.

Tina

Must be a VERY slow news day!

OK!

How tall is he?

bunny

okay!! Tmz why is this new because?>>>>>dont care

Miss Smith

Does TMZ actually pay photographers for crap like this??!

Mario Dopoza

Chicken Mcnuggets are discusting! They're made from chopped and formed chicken beaks and anus parts! I'd get the quarter pounder instead! Gross mcnuggets! Gross!

Mad Balls

I don't know if I can continue with this SH*T . Dickheads . HKS has a total control over what I can put out on TMZ.com . about ANNA . Money talks . My posts are delayed , censored , taken-out . I may be a hit with some of you guys out there but I am pissing off alot of Bigwigs with money . Can't they just eliminate the middleman and give me the money , favors and HOs that must be being offered ?Dickheads .

Mario Dopoza

Mcnuggets are made from chicken anuses! YUCK!

Renee

England has the worst food in the world. It's understandable that someone would go to McDonald's to keep from starving to death.

Lenn K

First #5 I got a good laugh about the anus part. Secondly, it's got to be good not have that dumb ass with two big boobs Jessica with him.

Black Sheep

I'd be his Quarter Pounder.

Waukisha

He should probably stay there if he loves it so much. As an actor why would you abandon your country at wartime? that is just unamerican. Good job Nick!

msmusic98

tmz... this makes me sad. nick's body guard did not ask for your commentary on his physique. his body guard isn't a public figure. he is there to protect nick from the likes of you. there is no need to tear down an innocent person in your pursuit of the almighty dollar. talk about nick all you like, he's a public persona; but in future, please leave people whom you don't know out of it. please don't stoop to the smarmy likes of trashy grocery store checkout line tabloids. leave the people who protect the people you make your parasitic profits off of alone, and stick with the only thing you know... celebrities.

deedee

Nick is hot!!!

joe

Tell me what the hell Nick has ever done to deserve any airtime or attention?? Name one thing...just one. See

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments