Schwimming with Flipper

1/19/2007 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Perhaps David Schwimmer should see an orthopedic surgeon. He is obviously having a problem bending his middle finger. Lately, every time the former "Friends" star is spotted, his middle finger just won't go down.

In the most recent instance, photogs spied Schwimmer walking with a mystery girl and another man in the meatpacking district of New York, where the trio had just finished lunching at Pastis -- and Schwimmer again revealed his troubling finger ailment.

The problem dates back to at least October, and even crosses the sea. Schwimmer was photographed in London, finger extended, after leaving the very exclusive Soho House. Let's all wish David a speedy recovery.David Schwimmer

bloodyhell

I love America, but it galls me to know Deputy Dog-faced actors with whiny voices can become multi-millionaires. Damn us to hell for watching "Friends" and making them money.

anon69

yeah, well f**k you too douchebag-

TO ALL HYPOCRITES here

He does what paparazzi/stockers deserve. Every celebrity should do that when they are not on red carpet.

But will you get a message ? Obviously not. I think it is tmz needs surgery: brain transplant

Ceris

Fugly freak animal hater . anyone else remember he got the monkey fired off of friends. Even animals hate this goober!

jose.franco@wmg.com

Maybe he is showing us how his career has gone ever since Friends was cancelled.

patty cake

David WHO?

wow he has a lot of nerve...I hate that he has all that Friends money..I wish he was broke !

Brit_ney Rulez

If this hum-drum actor doesn't want to be acknowledged, I'm all for it.

Hey guys, take pictures of celebrities who actually give a flying crap about their careers -- he obviously doesn't, and I don't either.

What a sweaty sack of marble-sized balls.

Sillyme

It's a desperate cry out for love.. of which he lacks, due to Massive I-look-gooberitits.

Meatetarian

Good for him!

gettheboysawayfromher

i agree why would anyone take his pic, the three of them, matt, matt, and david all seem gay to me, i could be wrong, and aside from that all loosers, is studio whatever still on, they pushed that stupid show and guess what, 30 rock is the hit

rachel

what an a**hole...

Frankie

I agree with #4. He is sooooo lucky somebody wants to take a picture of him.

We, are not amused.

Class, it always shows!

d-man

he does not have a problem with his finger. He had it up his a**hole a moment ago and was checking out the smell. Since he is a faggot, he used to that. He does ATM with his buttboy

lala