Yikes!!!

No Makeup!

1/21/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sorry ladies, but you can't all be Angelina Jolie.

You'll be pleased as punch to know that not all the stars are born beauties who look just as pretty sans makeup -- and these poor unpancaked pans are the unvarnished pimply proof.

Oh, Maybelline! Why can't you be true?! Here's why!

Outrageous

Slow newsday? Come on guys, these gals don't look half bad - no worse than anyone else over 18 when they get up in the morning. In fact, I think Jessica Simpson looks better without all that makeup overload she usually has on. Give these ladies a break!

my opinion

Give us a break!! If you are going to have a ratings contest at least group the beauties by age. Over 60 can't compete with those in their 20's. I wish you TMZ ers would post a group shot so we can see what maggots and uglys are criticizing everyone else.

p1tey1

TMZ you've sunk to a new low. Everybody knows hollywood is all fake.

Brit_ney Rulez

Whether or not I think this article is mean (i'd hate to have these headlines under my picture), I've discovered one thing: natural (at least natural looking) blonde hair is fine. But if you have even one wrinkle on your face, platinum blonde hair ages a person by about 10 years. Notice Alicia Silverstone has more natural looking blonde hair and yet still looks youthful without make-up.

Craven Moorehead

Why no pictures of Paris Hilton w/o makeup? Again TMZ protects that piece of trash whore.

Karen Rice

So who among you plans to NOT get old?

Little Titty

I thought we all read TMZ for sh*t like this!?

M

Latifa looks good and that is why she is the Queen.

Dee

Is Diana Ross Nicole Richie's mother????

carolynlee

One need only to look at pictures when she was in Namibia , to see Angelina Jolie without makeup . Or look at pictures in Haiti when she wa pregnant and traveling with BP and you'll see her without makeup . Sorry for you haters but she is naturally beautiful . I know you want to believe other wise but it isn't so .

L

More power to them! I just want to know the make up tricks these women are using! Whatever it is...sign me up!

Rachel

COLTS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsie

Don't be sorry that not all of us can't look like Angelina Jolie. It is perfectly ok w/me that I don't look like a fish-eyed, p**sy-lipped, husband-stealing, home-wrecking, doesn't-love-real-baby-as-much, wannabe charitable (look @ me, look @ me!!!) *itch. btw how do you people look w/out m/u??

Rachel

you're right, she doesn't speak as if she loves her biological child as much as her adopted ones. weird chick.

NatTurner

C'mon people...She is 62 freakin years old. Put her or Oprah up against any white women their age that has spent more than 3 days in the sun in their lifetime and the difference would be like night & day. Women here wish they looked like Diana when they reach their sixties or Oprah at 52. The haterade just keeps flowing!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments