Anna Nicole Running Scared Over Baby

1/22/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAs tomorrow's deadline looms for the DNA test to establish the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, TMZ has learned Smith's lawyers are furiously working to halt the test.

Sources tell TMZ that Smith's lawyers are now arguing that the order requiring the test was never brought before a Bahamian judge. A Los Angeles Superior Court judge ordered the test, but Smith's lawyers now say it's not binding until a Bahamian judge gives it a stamp of approval.

Sources also tell TMZ that Anna Nicole's lawyers are trying to block the test on grounds that the United States DNA lab hired by Larry Birkhead, the man claiming to be the father of little Dannielynn, cannot legally administer the test because its technicians don't have work permits for the Bahamas.

Despite her public statements that she has nothing to hide, Ms. Smith is going to great lengths to block the DNA test.

???

Hey Brandy why won't your husband have a dna test for our kid? Look for the papers in the mail bitch!

Mad Balls

The gang here at TMZ just had a chuckle fest . Seems Harvey went on a bender after he found out Mr. Boil will not work for nothing . The Counter-offer from Mr. Boil was " I'll write a line or two -- something like Kevinbgood621 at Cooler or a short comment like WIse Old owl on Downers " needless to say Harvey walked in here today wearing a dress , flip-flops and a sign pasted to his back that said " DO ME" . Harvey should stay away from Austin Cusher when he gets drunk . Until Mr. Boil " Gets wise " and starts pooping out comments like he just ate Mexican food , please enjoy this " BEST OF NASTY BOIL " . Thank You !
A direct hit from the NAsty dated Dec 27 2006

When will we find out who did the NAsty to get Anna , that skank druggie , to deliver ? Dickhead . We should find out about the same time that Donald and Rosie get tired of sniffing each others behinds . Dickheads .

Oh yes ! The NAsty hit the nipple with his lip on that one ! And once again , Please , when you send emails to TMZ.com asking for Mr. Boils return address them to " Harvey Levine -- lick the Dickhead " . I know thats incorrect but when he recovering from a bender it is so much fun to see his face when he gets these emails . priceless ! Thank You !

TJ

Laure no. 12: The Bahamas are not a U.S. territory...a British territory.

shante

I believe this baby's father is Larry. Anna is being to evasive and defensive
if this was not true. I wish them all the best especially the baby girl.

repost

Maybe this isn't far off if you think Gahdi is the father.
Hay anna think about it he may have money.

Anna Nicole Smith Marries Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Chris

Ok so here is my sick and twisted thoughts on this subject. The "real " father is Daniel and that is why she had to off him or he off'd himself. True Hollywood Stories at its best. Sick Bitch!!!!

Sand In My Crack

Lee (a.k.a. Stupid) The Bahamas are a Commonwealth. They have not been a British territory for years..Get your facts straight before you correct others asswipe.

cheryl

To #40...I was talking about Anna Nicole Smith as being an 8th grade drop out...
I would never ever say anything against Wise Old Owl...As she has been a God-Send and true asset to this site....Sorry if any of you mis-understood my comment

Adrienne

Bah...she has nothing to hide except that the baby-dad ain't Howard Stern! This cracks me up...I hope she's forced to take the test.

repost

UMADA: you know who you are.

I have just recieved notice today more then 40 letters were sent to authorities in the Bahamas under a Hugs and prayers for the rights of Dannilynn and Daniel.

Just wanted to say Thank you and god bless you all.

the wise old owl

POST # 32 WAGON BURNER : Careful you're calling me out. You must have loved what I had to say or else your eyes wouldn't be bleeding. What an odd and bizzare statement to make in the 1st place. I have a feeling that you are a very unbalanced person.

As far as visitors are concerned .....I am sure they find my comments much more stimulating than yours. After all ... You are INSULTING., you have nothing substantial to contribute ANd you are a SELF ABSORBED MORON. My goodness. ROMPER ROOM has arrived.

danie

Shes a GRIFTER Doesnt pay any of her bills and preys on the elderly.

Carmen

Oh yeah, it really looks like she has NOTHING to hide. Is this girl ever going to grow up and do the right thing?

kendra

You know, she garnered some public sympathy when her son died. But, she is REALLY WEIRD and does not seem like a very likeable woman. It seems as if she is quite aware that the father is not Stern, and she does not want him to have access to this baby. She seems rather amoral. . . living in that house that was obviously NOT a gift to her, etc., denying the father and baby access to eachother. . . . she's really unlikeable.

My two cents

Wow, it certainly looks like Anna is having a bad ass month. Hmm..go figure. Wonder what she was thinking when she started all this poor behavior so long ago? Is this what we call, "karma" at it's worst?? Soon no place to live and hopefully no children to raise. This woman gets what she deserves.