J.Lo Ambushed by PETA

1/22/2007 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

J.Lo's auditions for her new "Glow After Dark" reality show were derailed Friday night when two members of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) took the stage, pretending to audition, and launched into a tirade against the singer/actress.

TMZ obtained video of the confrontation, secretly shot by PETA at the event, which was held at Macy's in Downey, California. "J.Lo, fur ho!" screamed one of the ladies, who began by saying, "I think the most important thing about being a diva...is not only being sexy and being stylish, but is not wearing real f***ing fur!"

The shocked M.C. scooped up one of the infiltrators and strong-armed her off the stage.

J.Lo was not present during the outburst.

bethany

And yes, I'm on Rick Berman's list, and I was offered a "gift" for posting an anti-PETA rumor

This guy is a total liar, and he gets paid a lot of money by animal-abusing corporations to lie to the American public

He also has helped Big Tobacco, and spread lies about groups that challenge tobacco companies

Also smeared MADD for the liquor industry

Again, here's his story http://www.consumerdeception.com

bethany

The anti-PETA people attack by making up lies, rumors, just about anything they can think of to protect the rich people who make lots of money by hurting animals

And they get PAID to do it

Miapocca

OH please ..so who cares if the big ocporate guns you go after aPETA, they are jsut giveing you a tast of your own misguided medicine...besided the story is right enough that PETA has to appear in court for it

BTW this is the funniest post today ...totally get it and love it: Some of you just get didnt get it.........
______________________________________________
63. The people who believe in not wearing fur and hurting animals probably feel abortion is ok. I would rather have the karma of dead animals following me around then the karma of tens of thousands of murdered babies.

Posted at 2:04PM on Jan 22nd 2007 by ds1964

Had me laughing out loud
__________________________
IPETA needs to be thrashed big time for infringing on people's rights....yikes animal rights but not human rights, why odnt you all go to eas Afriac and hang out with the king of the jungle, you will find out quick enough that teh lion will not spare you when its hungry...........they are just like PETA , no respect for human rights hahahahha what a match, I can see it on discovery already...SURVIVOR PETA...dump a bunch of screaming ignorant Petans on an insland with several canivorous cats, and we shall see if their natural human insitincts will let them sacrifice their lives for the cats.............what a bunch of sh*t heads.................

lisa mae magillacuddy

it just breaks my heart to hear all of this rigamarole going on here!! in the words of Rotney King, can't we all just get along?? i'm sorry, but i need my hanky!!

SV

anyone who ambushes anyone should be arrested - period!

Rachel

thanks for the info kay, very informative. if people want to post anti-PETA links they should be upfront about who is behind those links. No surprise there.

Rachel

anyone who ambushes a freak who wears fur should be given a medal. Period!!!

Whatever

jennifer lopez is a no talent hack. She thinks she looks good wearing fur? She looks like a piece of sh*t.

ronny

Kay - You're an idiot. There MANY links to various web sites that bring into question PETA's actions.

There are plenty of people that don't support PETA's fascist tactics.

I'm FAR from some paid hack for the "anti-PETA" lobby you seem so informed about.

Meatetarian

F the peta hypocrites.
Nobody cares what you think. It's only your opinion, peabrains.

Nicole

people need 2 stop wearing real fur!!!!!!!! how would u like it if u were that animal???????????? im with PETA all the way. im a animal lover. i
i love animals, i just dont love 2 wear them

Black Sheep

God I wish I had the guts to do stuff like that! I was at the protest in Westwood for Monster-In-Law but that's about as much asw I can do! Go Peta! J.LO = FUR HO!!

nika

I dont think that people should wear cotton,so everytime I see someone from peta wearing cotton, I am going to throw pig sh*t on them!

sakura

Wow, people are furious with J-Ho!

Well, you know what? SHE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN. She probably sleeps on fur bed sheets. She has enough of the coats, I know. Her clothing line will continue, angry protesters or not. Writing letters that will NEVER be read by her, just her lowly handlers makes me laugh.

Deryl

Give me a freaking break. I personally HATE PETA! They are out of control. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, but they shouldn't go ambushing people who have different opinions than their own. And why the hell were animals placed here on earth? To be skinned, eaten, and used for the survival of the human race. Peta get over yourselves!