Jennifer Love Hewitt: Love for Lohan

1/22/2007 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Twinkly starlet Jennifer Love Hewitt talked about drinkly starlet Lindsay Lohan as Jennifer ran errands at a Burbank shopping plaza.

When prompted by photogs, the "Ghost Whisperer" said she wished Lindsay "very well" as Lohan deals with rehab, saying, "She's very brave," about her hard-partying peer.

DiRTyBuNNy

When will my prayers be answered and a sex tape with JLH be leaked...?

--Mr. DB

Great Dane

UGH, she is always trying to look like such an "angel"......

Mad Balls

Strange things happening around here today at TMZ . First we caught Simon , from Idol , on film saying he loves TMZ > and we didn't even have to pay him to say it as we usually do ! Harvey loves it when we don't have to pay people . So until Mr. Boil realizes we ain't paying his sorry ass until he brings us a crotch shot of Posh , enjoy a " BEST OF NASTY BOIL "
This strange but cool ditty from March 4 2006

Are you guys watching " Ghost Whisperer" like me just to see Jennifer Loves TA TA s ? Hell , corpes can start eating American idols brains out of their skulls on that show as long as I catch a glimpes of " Those globes that haunt me " . Those nice puppys will make my Nasty rise from the Dead and walk again . Dickheads .

I agree Mr. Boil ! They are lovely ! and once more any emails to TMZ about the return of Mr. Boil should be addressed to " Harvey - Head Dickhead " . We know its' not right , but we laugh our asses off here at TMZ when Harvey curses and blows his top when reading that . HA HA . Thank You !

PV

Jennifer Love Hewitt, another bubble-head. Lindsey is brave? The f***? For what? Getting addicted to drugs, driving drunk, not showing up for work on time?

Stupidity knows no end. Europe is right.....we are the dumbest nation on earth.

TMZ_User

Of Course Jenny likes playing the angel perhaps she's a demon in the sack. Damn I so wanna DO Love Hewitt.

Lori

I think she was pretty classy in this clip.

declanium

I like her............she is very gracious..........no drug rumors, no spitting in photographers' faces, no crotch shots.............she stays on the straight and narrow but is still hot.