Rosie vs. Oprah

in Another Bitchfest?

1/22/2007 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah WinfreyRosie O'Donnell took to her blog again, this time taking swipe at the Talk Queen herself, Oprah Winfrey.

At issue was Oprah's interview last Thursday with kidnap victim Shawn Hornbeck and his family. Rosie, in her non-sensical, haiku-meets-illiterate-rambling kinda way, refers to Hornbeck on her blog as "paraded out for america to see." She goes on:

"after 4 years captive
a new haircut couldn't hide
his tormented eyes"

But Rosie -- long considered an advocate for the rights of children (and homosexuals, and fat people, and Broadway musicals) -- did find someone above rebuke; the parents of the other kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby:Oprah gallery: Click to launch photos

"ben
will not be appearing
on tv today
a moment of sanity"

Careful Rosie, going after the Donald is one thing, but you might not want to take on the O. Has anyone seen James Frey lately?

john

Rosie is the proto-typical hypocrite. She is an obnoxious, over-weight lesbian who would rather tell the rest of the world how to live their lives than to get a grip on her own pathetic existence. The sad part of the entire story is that the American people provide her a market. If you truly want to see how morally decayed our country is at any given moment, just check out Rosie's ratings.

Snow White

I agree with Rosie on this one. Shame on Oprah for using this horrible event, that only happened a week ago, for ratings. I blame the parents too. That family needs therapy away from the eyes of millions of people. Oprah really messed up this time.

Valeria

I also agree with Rosie. I watched that interview and it was very painful to see that poor kid going thru this public viewing. I was really surprised that Oprah would do this since she is such an advocate for kids as is Rosie. And for Pete sake, what Rosie says and does is no worse than any of the late night comics do such as Jay Leno, David letterman and Jimmy Kimble but I guess the only difference is that they are men and they are entitled to their view right??

Marilyn

first time i would ever agree with this fat, obnoxious, ugly ass lesbo, the kid's parents rented him out for the interview for an easy buck-and i believe oprah would do anything for ratings

bola

Rosie should know that she's not in Oprah's class in anyway so, she needs to shut up.

Mr Ilaria

WELL THIS TIME ROSIE IS RIGHT , IMAGINE THE STIGMA OR THE PSYCHI OF THE CHILD AND HAVEING TO EXPLAIN HIS HORRIBLE IDEAL TO THE WORLD , FURTHER MORE ANY PARENT WHO AGREES ROSIE IS WRONG I ONLY WISH IT WERE THERE SON OR DAUGHTER IN THIER SHOES TO FEEL WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE HELP CAPTIVE ...... SEE HOW FAST THEY BE AGAINST IT

GO ROSIE YOUR HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND TO HECK WITH WHO DONT LIKE U

Peggy

Helloooooo......People are allowed to disagree with Oprah !!!!!! She would expect that I'm sure. She's on 5 days a week , with tons of info being put out to the public. How could everyone be expected to agree with everything? And why would they want to. It is very courageous to disagree publicly with Oprah . Most people wouldn't think to do it out of fear. Oprah probably respects that. At least she knows people aren't kissing her ass . From everything I've ever read , Rosie loves Oprah and the things she does. I've only heard praises for Oprah from Rosie. Whoever dreams up these fueds should be ashamed of themselves !!!!!!! Making things out to be that aren't !!!!!!!

Lori

I totally agree with Rosie on this one. I know that if I just got my child back I would not be going on talk shows right away, I would just want to spend each and every minute alone with my family trying to make him/her feel safe. Maybe what the parents think they were trying to do is to help other people or maybe they were doing it for money they thought would come. Rosie has kids and she doesn't exploit them and she does so much for children, you all need to look at the good things poeple do instead of the crap people say for publicity. We have a war going on where our men and women are dying and we are worried about a few comments. Come on people when did we become so little. Let the celebs have their fights for the publicity, and lets work on getting our troops home, and do something about our President. I am a disabled Vet from the Persian Gulf War and this war going on now needs to stop. Lets focus on getting along and being good people and just enjoing our celebs fights. I feel for the child that went on tv right away. Denzel Washington built a home for families of injured soldies to stay in down in San Antonio Texas, I think that is just great, how about having Donald Trump, Oprah, and even Rosie do that. I know that Rosie and Oprah do alot but what does Donald ever do? Lets get on him for that. Way to go Denzel!!!!!

Carmen

As much as I hate to agree with Rosi... she is right. The parents do not fully understand what their son be have experienced. They should be worried about getting him help instead of having him appear on the O show. As for Oprah she should have more common sense, since she was once abused.

Kathie is a phony

lliz: Are you nuts? You say Donald Dick Trump HELPED Martha Stewart out? He helped HIMSELF...trying to start a new show that BOMBED like this one is going to! The only people Donald Trump helps are his family, and some of them even got the boot! So go back and educate yourself. Rosie is concerned with real life issues, unlike that moron who's only interest is the goon who looks back at him from him magic mirror!

Le

I lost all respect for Barbara Walters when she put that woman on The View. Seems like she would realize people turn in to see what idiotic thing the 'LoudMouth' will say next. Just goes to show what they say - 'There's no such thing as bad publicity'.

T. King

Rosie is entitled to her opinion. She was HIRED to express her opinion on The View, and what she says on her blog (like so many millions of others) is HER PEROGATIVE!!! All these bottom-feeding parasite "entertanment TV shows" and "bloggers" (i.e. people who worked in the mailroom before making a few dollars with Google AdSense) need to f*** off!! She's an independent, strong, opinionated, P***Y LOVING WOMAN, and she's living life on her own terms, and middle America, y'all are GAGGING!!! (LOL) Backwoods bitches!!! ROCK ON ROSIE!!!

Marsha

Oprah is ALWAYS exploting children on her show. There has been at lease 5 times I have seen (before I stopped watching) on her show kids that have been molested, and she fells the need to ask them describe EVERYTHING that had happended to them. She want's nothing more to make money off of this. She supposedly was molested as a child. I don't think if that is true she would not do this to kids on TV if she had been threw it herself. I HATE HER.

Melody

I am so sick of Rosie I could hurl. She says "it is her job to job to give her opinion since the name of the show is The View'. It should be renamed "Rosie's View and only Rosie's view". Ever since she has come on that show we rarely hear from Elizabeth and Joy. She could have an opinion without ripping a new one for everyone she chooses. GO AWAY ROSIE.

Allred Tree

My thoughts exactly, Melody #100. She just uses that as an excuse, IMO, every time she starts trouble. Also uses the excuse that "she's a comedian" when she tries to get out of one of the big messes she created.