Rosie vs. Oprah

in Another Bitchfest?

1/22/2007 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah WinfreyRosie O'Donnell took to her blog again, this time taking swipe at the Talk Queen herself, Oprah Winfrey.

At issue was Oprah's interview last Thursday with kidnap victim Shawn Hornbeck and his family. Rosie, in her non-sensical, haiku-meets-illiterate-rambling kinda way, refers to Hornbeck on her blog as "paraded out for america to see." She goes on:

"after 4 years captive
a new haircut couldn't hide
his tormented eyes"

But Rosie -- long considered an advocate for the rights of children (and homosexuals, and fat people, and Broadway musicals) -- did find someone above rebuke; the parents of the other kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby:Oprah gallery: Click to launch photos

"ben
will not be appearing
on tv today
a moment of sanity"

Careful Rosie, going after the Donald is one thing, but you might not want to take on the O. Has anyone seen James Frey lately?

Clinton Foster

The problem I have with Rosie is, she is a hypocrit!!! She claims to be so concerned about this young boy and all she does is blast other people because of their view. She is only after ratings and all about money herself. Rosie is a disgrace not only to society but to he gay community as well. We don't need her or anyone else for that matter to speak for us. Let us form our own opinion. Moral compass my ass, all she is, is a pain in most American's ass. Please shut her up and get her off of the air.

Lisa

I've stopped watching the View as I miss what used to be a show that had some class and character....If I had wanted to watch Rosie I would have kept watching the Rosie show...Sadly, I have tired of both. Barbara Walters really screwed up.

Imma

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ROSIE IS A FAT PIG AND I CANT STAND HER AT ALL. SHE DOSE NOT KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE F**K UP. ONE OF THESE DAYS SHE IS GOING TO CROSS SOMEONE AND WILL NOT LIKE WHAT THEY DO TO HER.SHE NEEDS TO PICK ON SOMEONE HER OWN SIZE.

patty kelly

rosie, you are freakin' pathetic..donald was right b--ch...you are nothing but somebody's freakin carpet eater...and you act like you care and you don't...you're on a ranting roll cause you are dying as far as a host of a show...you are pathetic!!
you are nothing but a fat loud mouth bitch!! you are a bully!! oprah has been through so much in her life when she was young and she has more compassion than you do..you just like to shoot your freaking mouth off...do us a favor and shut the hell up!!

Marlys Mulen

Do you suppose those who have nothing to say except "Rosie's fat and she's a lesbian have even the inkling of a clue just how ignorant they sound? I doubt it.

michelle

If anyone thinks Oprah is getting more ratings they need to fill like idiots. Oprah was raped and molested for years. She fully understands and do not hate because she has money. Interesting...when Oprah decided to help some kids in Africa all hell broke loose.

mike martineau

Rosie all I can say is that your a man hater, and , well, men hate you too. I usually dont reply to blogs about dykes, because when it comes to the bull
Ill fight you like a man you wish you were. lay off trump, Idont like him either, but in a fist fight, he'ed probaly beat your fat ugly ass. you piece of shit!!!

yours truly
mike

Becky

I am getting so tired of listening to her make fun at other people’s expense, I am tired of her talking on behalf of all gay’s as though we think just the way she does. She share’s on “The View” about how she stays drunk all weekend and has her children bring her beer, and then she has the balls to allege that Paula Abdul was drinking alcohol during “American Idol” last night. Now she goes after one of the best person in the world. She is a poor of an excuse as a mother, and as a role model.

Jacquelyn

Hello Friends, Nice to meet you. I can not believe Rosie talks about Oprah.... again. that's enough. She still hurts Everyone's Feelings. I am sure She will lose Her Friends anytime.

I am not a Fan of Rose anymore. I will not watch Rosie.... Any Shows on TV... No More. I am shame on Rosie. I am sure Rosie will lose Her Job anytime. that's it.

From Good Friend

Tee

I didn't see the Oprah interview, but I agree that this kid shouldn't have been shuffled from just reuniting with his parents to medialand that soon. What were they thinking? (Oh I hate to overuse that Dr Phil line).

Joanie

ENOUGH LOUDMOUTH ROSIE HOW CAN ANYONE STICK UP FOR HER. THE VIEW IS FOR TOPICS CONCERNING DAILY HAPPENINGS. NOT OPINIONS OF ROSIE. ALL SHE DOES IS INSULT PEOPLE AND ACTS LIKE IT FACT. IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS HER OPINIONS ARE HURTFUL, ARROGANT AND NOT FACTUAL.. MY "OPINION" IS THAT SHE IS CHEATING HER CHILDREN OF A NORMAL LIFE THE WAY GOD INTENDED. THEY ARE FORCED TO HAVE 2 MOMMIES, AND NO FATHER. HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS WILL EFFECT THEM IN THE FUTURE. ROSIE IS NOT THE MOTHER NOR THE FATHER. SO HOW CAN SHE CRITISIZE ANY OTHER PARENT. SO FAR HER "VIEW" CONCERNS STUFF THAT'S NONE OF HER BUSINESS. KELLY RIPA, CLAY AIKINS, TOM SELLECK, THE DONALD. PAULA ABDUL, AND OPRAH . BARBARA WALTERS MADE A GIGANTIC MISTAKE WITH THAT FAT, ANNOYING BITCH GET HER THE HELL OFF THE SHOW, AND OFF TV ALL TOGETHER. SOMEONES GOING TO PUNCH HER LIGHTS OUT ONE OF THESE DAYS, AND SHE WILL DESERVE IT

GJ

I'm sick of Rosie trying to raise the rating of the view by making aggressive comments to get attention. I stop watching the show after a couple weeks since she started on The View because it's a Rosie show not the View anymore.

G.MAnn

Rosie... please shut up. and try 2 find out w/ a therapist why u are soooooooooooooooooo ANGRY.

me

So much blah blah, its all about the media...
Rosie has very good points and I just think the media is making her to be the "new target"
People can be ignorant and will believe anything. What I like about Rosie is that shes not fake and about hollywood. She is realistic and is fair.
People have nothing better to do then to watch tv and gosip while at least Rosies trying to make a diffrence in this world so we all can live in a better world.

MJC

It's WAY to early to be putting that kid on TV. Trial hasn't started yet either.
Perhaps the family needed the money? Sad part is, the media isn't going to stop hounding this family. That kid isnt going to have the chance to heal properly. There was plenty of time for O to interview, at a later date.