Anna Nicole to Birkhead -- Go F**k Yourself

1/23/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna NicoleTMZ obtained an AOL Instant Message exchange yesterday between Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead. Anna Nicole made it clear that she's not going to submit to a DNA paternity test without a fight.

The following is a precise transcript, complete with spelling and grammatical errors (but the user names have been changed):

Anna Nicole quit trash me at the casino
Larry not at a casino
Anna Nicole go f**k my mom to
Anna Nicole Yall are sick
Larry show up for the test with the baby\
Anna Nicole don't think so
Anna Nicole u wish
Larry everybody just want u to do right thing is all
Anna Nicole in your dreams

The deadline for the paternity test was today. We've learned Smith's lawyers were in Los Angeles County Superior Court this morning trying to block the test. The judge has not issued a definitive ruling on Smith's motion and so far the DNA test has not happened.

danie

She isnt even Pretty anymore, she looks like a worn out hooker. GRIFTER.

Personally I think she has Post Partum Depression it explains her current weird acts

Annajusttakethetest quit trash me at the casino
TMZfakesevidence not at a casino
Annajusttakethetest go f**k my mom to
Annajusttakethetest Yall are sick
TMZfakesevidence show up for the test with the baby
Annajusttakethetest don't think so
Annajusttakethetest u wish
TMZfakesevidence everybody just want u to do right thing is all
Annajusttakethetest in your dreams

Tell me Annjusttakethetest do you believe everything tmz tells you?

Susan

I tried posting this, but it didn't show up, so I'm posting again... I think that Daniel is the father of ANS's baby. They shared the same drugs (methadone and Xanax), those are some pretty heavy drugs. I think she's contesting the DNA test because afraid that the world will find out that Daniel's the father.

repost

HAHAHAHA AM I SUPPOSED TO BE INSULTED?
Sorry more people then you have tried and it hasn't worked yet but thanks for noticing what i post.

Jimmy the Swisssss

well Sarah.. it seems that you are not making the difference between virtual and real life... Terminator does not exist.. Gremlins neither.. even if they are funny but THEY ARE NOT REAL !!! just go once in front in a mirror (do you know what a mirror is ???) and look.. look what you see.. and tell me about what you see.. I may can help you. I'm your friend.. take care...

Gina

I think this whole Anna Nicole Smith and Larry birkhead thing is all about money on Anna Nicoles part. I would bet money on Larry being the babys father...The infant girl Dannilynn, looks just like Larry and nothing like Howard K. Stern.....Anna Nicole Smith, is nothing but a tramp that married a simple minded old man for his money. She still isn't satisfied with all the money and gifts she obtained because oh him, she is still in court fighting for more money that is nothing but pure greed. The law stinks, she should be made to have a paternity test taken. Her own mother is against her that should count for something....

Howard Stern is Americas Most Hated Man

Where's good olde Uncle Howie when you need him? Seems to me he'd be begging for a paternity test to PROVE he's the baby daddy. Seems to me silence isn't so golden when you're putting your daughter in the middle of a court battle. Why put your **cough cough**choke choke** daughter in the middle of a custody case when you're the baby daddy? Uncle Howie you've got about as much of a chnace at being the biological father of Danielynne as Elvis Presley does.

We all know if Uncle Howie was the daddy that Danielynne would have a beak instead of a cute little button nose like Larry.

repost

Funny as you may think you are. I am not here for you and alot has
been accomplished by letter to the Bahamas. Sorry your the one not
making the connection with reality and fantasy.(MY mirror said Damn
your hot !!!!! lol)Post away and while your at it bring a note from
your mommy so we know she is allowing you to use the computer instead
of doing your home work.Enough said There is a reason many of us are
here their names are Daniel and Dannilynn and not you

Sand In My Crack

No need to thank me Sarah....really..and it was not an attempt to insult you. It's just that posts like yours are so assinine that I could not help but notice it Maybe when you are done fixing Anna's life (oh sorry I meant Vickie Lynn) could you give us all some tips on how to save the world?

cheryl

DO ANY OF THE MOBSTARS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PATTY ?

Sam

THAE SLUT WILL HAVE HER DAY, AND THE REST OF US WILL FINALY BE RID OF HER. After this is over, she won't have a friend left in the worl.
SCREW U ANS U FUCKING UGLY SCRAG, ROT IN HELL1

TO ALL HYPOCRITES here

Not even one person thought about baby. Why baby has to suffer because some dick head wants to know if this is really baby.

If he really wants to be a father why don't he just find right woman and have normal family.

THE real father would not put baby into such a pain. Regardless if Howard is father or not he wants to bring stability to baby's life

Is Larry going to pay child support ????? One big fuzzy toy does not count.

He is not good father material. What is his REAL motif ?

I am sure everybody knows story about king Salomon

Sand In My Crack

What is a MOBSTAR and who the hell is Patty????

Jimmy the Swisssss

HEY Sarah.. don't be so stupid please.. you looks like a 3 years old child.. maybe younger... jajajaj who cares about Daniel and Dannilfuckingynn ?? you're a loser piece of shit.. you should try to eat shit, it could be more interesting for you than posting comments here.. you're losing your time.. poor Sarah.. if you need help.. just call 1-800-EAT-SHIT jajajajajjaa

Sam

By the way folks, Just look at those HUGE bags under her eyes and that glazed look her eyes have, she is such a drugged up whore and her lips look like someone bitch slapped her in the mouth and her eyebrows are way to dark for that hair color it just proves she aint a natural blonde.