Anna Nicole to Birkhead -- Go F**k Yourself

1/23/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna NicoleTMZ obtained an AOL Instant Message exchange yesterday between Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead. Anna Nicole made it clear that she's not going to submit to a DNA paternity test without a fight.

The following is a precise transcript, complete with spelling and grammatical errors (but the user names have been changed):

Anna Nicole quit trash me at the casino
Larry not at a casino
Anna Nicole go f**k my mom to
Anna Nicole Yall are sick
Larry show up for the test with the baby\
Anna Nicole don't think so
Anna Nicole u wish
Larry everybody just want u to do right thing is all
Anna Nicole in your dreams

The deadline for the paternity test was today. We've learned Smith's lawyers were in Los Angeles County Superior Court this morning trying to block the test. The judge has not issued a definitive ruling on Smith's motion and so far the DNA test has not happened.

cheryl

## 65...Can you change your name from Cheryl to maybe Cheryl#2, people will confuse us....I'm not an Anna Nicole Smith fan at all and no excuses are good enough for me to even try to find a reason for her existance in this society, My
feeling is she belongs in JAIL ! We're all entitled to our opinions, and I do respect
anything anyone wants to write....But people will think you are me ! Thanks

repost

all over the boards using other names is why you didn't see her.

mk

no way its howards its larrys kids do the dna
whats the problem with it
i think she likes to have babies so that she can own them outright
weird
its not fair to larry not to let him see his child
howard should know better than this

Mad Balls

hey how are you guys . You OK ? I hope so . My dad says anna Nichole smith is a skank druggie . I wish he wouldn't be so hard on her as she has huge TATA S and when I say huge ...I mean huge . YEAH ! WOOWOW ! anyway , she is in a mess of trouble . Her son died which is not funny at all . Her boyfriend is real creepy looking and my dad says he stopped or redirected blog threads that he wrote about HKS . I believe it as HKS kinda looks like he's a devil worshiper . I think he might have already sold his soul or a testicle . Whats' atesticle ? All I know is that what my dad said I'll have to give to the devil when I get older get " even up " for the playstaion 3 he got me for christmas . Ny dad is funny . HAH HA . anyway , heres my NASTY BOIL jr . i stayed up so late that I watched Oprah at night . Now I know hoe to handle Hot Flashes if I get them .

ANNA nichole smith is acting like a baby ! Anna has HUGE TATA "S ! WOW - they are bigger than POsh SPices TATA " S HHUUGGEEE! BADASS > WOWOOWOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOWOWO huge HUGE . I'd like to see her naked > NAKED !! BIG TATA "S WOWOWOWOOW

Man , thats rough . I wish my dad was back , he writes these as easy as he pee-pees . His words not mine . Until harv decides he'll help pay for my dads brain operation I geuss I have to keep doing this crap . I love you . Man I can''t wait to see you guys again . We are buddies ...I know it . Until then be good or be like Donald trump and act good but be a bastard . My dads words not mine . See ya' !

Jimmy the Swisssss

HEY Cheryl.. you're maybe not an Anna Nicole fan at all but for sure a loser. Have you ever been sucked ? sure not.. you're still on your mother's pants looking for an hero.. but do you know that your future is made of sucking dicks... did anyone tell you that ? sure not.. so leave in piece.. have a nice day..

TJ

How did TMZ get acces to a private AOL IM conversation? That was obtained illegallly and you are subject to litigation as there are privacy laws which TMZ has compromised..

Jimmy the Swisssss

why don't you shut up G.Alfred ???

Sand In My Crack

Duh Gloria..how do you know the conversation is real? You sure are gullible. Bet you still believe that the Bahamas are a British territory too...

smark

Somebody should test me because its probably my kid.

NoNeed2Know

Once again,Anna nichol (fake name) is behind the death of her son! I know it!Everyone talks about how"happy" their photos were,well he obviously wasn't a happy person! She sure did and always does make a "good" show for the cameras! They kept talking about her wanting a little girl for years now,saving girls baby clothes,well,she finally has her "little girl and all of a sudden her son dies.hmmm,strange isn't it???? She was behind it all!!!! Think about it....And why would anyone give that much of an airhead a tv show???I didn't realize how dumb she really is until i saw it a couple times.

LisaK

humm, me thinks Anna nicole might be afraid her little secret will come out.

Beef Stopper

I'm sick o' you too Elliot Ness! Like I said before, there are NOT many chances where a celeb chat can be caught red-handed; that shit is wrong. I think that dildo is too far up your ass... let me help you out.

Right back at ya

To Cheryl 67: I didn't say I am a fan of Anna's, I was just making an observation. And yes, we are all entitled to our opinions. I will not be commenting further after this because of idiots, such as #70, which I believe may have been written for your attention. I don't want people to think this person is me.

To Cheryl Sucker 70: You're obviously a reflection of your up-bringing; something for you to be proud of, and brag about, I'm sure. You're disgusting, peverse, skanky and pathetic; I'm sure it runs in the family.

Me

abc12.com is reporting that three hours ago, the Superior Court judge said that she has until the end of today to submit the child for paternity testing.

???

Dear Cheryl I fucked your mommy and your daddy last night. Fun for all. ooppss...did I anger you? Sorry...NOT!