Jessica's Riding Mayer's Bus

1/23/2007 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Jessica Simpson and balladeer borefriend John Mayer are taking their show on the road. The new couple was spotted in Miami just hours ago -- loading into Mayer's tour bus.

Mayer will be performing in Jacksonville on the 25th, and Jessica seems to be going along for the ride. Just a few months ago, Jessica weathered a media backlash for her then publicist's mistake of going public with the Mayer romance and then denying it. Now Jess is on board and on the bus.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

jamie

Jess is a loser, John is a such a talented babe. I hope he wises up soon to the fact that daddy is probably talking into her earpiece while she is blowing smoke up his arse.

C'mon, John.... how about somebody with substance... like Sheryl Crow?

Kelli

Anyone who knows anything about John knows that he is smart, witty and level headed. I can see why she would be interested in him. However, I have NO IDEA what he sees in the dimwits of her. At least not if he wants a decent conversation where he doesn't have to explain every single thing to her.

BombshellGG

I doubt she was just riding his "bus... " LOL. That lucky girl. LOL.

Beth

Did John ever watch her "These Boots are Made for Walking" Video? The bikini part is so stupid. Who could take her seriously?

I guess he does not care he is losing fans?

Crystal

I think John Mayer is a very talented muscian. Jesssica Simpson does have a very nice voice but I DO NOT like them as a couple. Shes way too ditzy and when I see pics of them it disgusts me.

Lucy

I Love John Mayer. Jessica Simpson Has Her Moments, But I Love John Mayer

Sara

I don't have a high opinion of a man who could be involved with someone like Simpson, who admits to acting dumb to get attention from men.

Colleen Stone

Continuum is thoughtful and soulful. How can he possibly be interested in a talentless bimbo like simpson? It's the tits? How sad. One day they will sag to her belly button. I hope he wakes up before that. Maybe he should watch her sing (not in bed) She looks as if she is having some sort of spastic fit when she attempts to hit high notes.
John, John you have talent. Lose her.

Andrea

I cannot believe this! I don't blame her for leaving Nick if he was cheating on her but she does not have to scrape the bottom of the barrel! She can have anyone she wants! Why him????????? She needs to set her sights higher! She can do so much better than this!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10