Jessica's Riding Mayer's Bus

1/23/2007 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Jessica Simpson and balladeer borefriend John Mayer are taking their show on the road. The new couple was spotted in Miami just hours ago -- loading into Mayer's tour bus.

Mayer will be performing in Jacksonville on the 25th, and Jessica seems to be going along for the ride. Just a few months ago, Jessica weathered a media backlash for her then publicist's mistake of going public with the Mayer romance and then denying it. Now Jess is on board and on the bus.

Jess

John is using Jessica to hush the story from the blind item about him taking men back to his room.
Jessica is stupid enough to be used because she is desperate.
Why are pictures just now leaking out-people this is no accident.
No one are buying his tickets for the concert he think this will boast the sales.
This is very staged.
What a mess=Messica

Dee

I thought Mayer's smart enough not to fall for the "tuna is chicken" blonde type. I was sooo wrong. One less fan , John! One less fan.

Vic

I have no respect for Mayer anymore, I thought Continuum was about
Jessica Simpson, thats why I did'nt buy that sh*t.This white trash
always thinks he is fooling someone. I hope no one shows up at his
concert-big liar. I hope he gets busted in bed with one of his male
lovers by Jessica or-no wait-a-minute maybe by TMZ because Jess is so dumb she would'nt know what was going on.

We, are not amused.

I'm wondering...
is there anyhing better then sex on a tour bus, where all your band mates can here you laying the pipe?
Nah, guess not!

GossipHoare

Yea, his bus ain't the only things she is ridin'.

Dude should have better taste in women.

GentleTip.com

Whatelse of his is she riding???????????????????
www.GentleTip.com

Marionana

I don't know...these two don't seem credible. I think her Dad orchestrated this duo. Her CD went nowhere..she never toured to promote sales. She can't sing live on TV, supposedly she had a strand vocal cord, can't remember her lines. He could use some publicity to jump start his tour. They seem like friends trying to pull one over on us....????

tammy

KEEP ON RIDIN. . . JUST GO FAR AWAY!!!!

Azaziah

Damn I wish I was him, as long as she didn't try to spark up an intelligent conversation.

FUNKY BROWN CHICK

Wait a minute ... I'm confused. They're still a couple? I thought their relationship fizzled long ago.

whatever

Who cares what this goofy bitch does. She is so "over", although I'm inclined to say she was never "it" anyway.

Hollywood Heartbreaker

Hey everyone, what's grosser than gross? Take a guess!
She has slipped since leaving Nick.......

Vic

Messica's not credible at all seems to lie every chance they get.
Something is fishy about this whole thing even the CD, how come
it was only 1 video? seems to be to much drama coming from these
two, then alot of pr to clean things up everything seem phony-even the music.
We can all tell Jessica was ready to do this months ago then he chicken out at the last minute.
This exfan is tired of his bullsh*t

god help us all

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Fug Buddies, but this sh*t is getting old. And as someone else pointed out... he DOES look embarassed in every photo and for good reason. His body language screams "I'm f***ing up and I know you know it" and her's screams "I'm desperate so I'll ignore the obvious and smile anyways"
I hope he gets boo-ed off stage this week for this stunt.

Vic

You are so right he does look embarassed and she look desperate somethings very wrong, I hope he does to, but he will not, because the fans are desperate also. The fans will take sloopy 2nds and he makes them think they could be next, so they wait.