Jessica's Riding Mayer's Bus

1/23/2007 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Jessica Simpson and balladeer borefriend John Mayer are taking their show on the road. The new couple was spotted in Miami just hours ago -- loading into Mayer's tour bus.

Mayer will be performing in Jacksonville on the 25th, and Jessica seems to be going along for the ride. Just a few months ago, Jessica weathered a media backlash for her then publicist's mistake of going public with the Mayer romance and then denying it. Now Jess is on board and on the bus.

NICKI

atleast john doesn't date bimbo wantabe's like nick.

Standards are badly needed.

Brought his booty call with him.

NICKI

JOHN MAYER IS THE GREATEST MUSCIAN IN THE WORLD!!!

disappointedformerjohnmayerfan

THIS BITCH IS NOTHING BUT A PORTABLE VAGINA THERE FOR HIS TEMPORARY USE.
SHE SHOULD GET A F***ING CLUE.

Angel

I think that it is really great that they are together! I like both of them, and wish them the best. I am going to the John Mayer concert in Jacksonville! I hope that she comes out and says Hi!

Colleen

Does her dad know she's going on a boy's tour bus???

What am I thinking- he's probably either making them date because Jess has been out of the spotlight, or he's hiding over the bed so he can peek at her boobs some more.

I'm not sure I believe it's romantic, but I will buy the fact that they are friends and scratching each others backs for attention. Hell, I'll even buy that they're friends with benefits. John loves girls with a rack! Jennifer Love Hewitt, anyone???

louis1970

John's just banging her cause he can, she's messed up in the head coming off a divorce, an album & movie that both tanked, seeing her ex in a serious relationship, etc. John's getting some, but unfortunately (for John) that requires being seen out in public w/ her. He'll drop her eventually, when he's ready to move on to a new piece of ass, or when he's ready for a real girlfriend (i.e. one that can read). After John dumps Jess, she'll go back to being the train wreck she has become since dumping Lachey. It's ironic, she left Lachey cause he wasn't a big enough of a celeb for her (daddy told her she could score better, like an "A" lister), so she divorces her husband only to find out later that no one is interested in her for a relationship, just a booty call. Really, why would any celeb (or even average joe) want to put up w/ her and her freak ass dad?

MNelson

He has lost any credibility as a musician by dating someone as shallow and bland as Jessica Simpson.

NICKI

i don't understand why some people don't like her, she's so above Paris, Britney, Nicole & Lindsey! I think she's great!

god help us all

Hello! All of you Simpson lovers with your "leave Jess alone, she deserves to be happy" and "you're just jealous beacuse she is beautiful, rich and talented" Crap! That is not the reason that I HATE this couple. I have never for one moment thought that I would be with John Mayer. Yes, Jessica deserves to be happy, she went through a lot of sh*t this past year and yes, he does deserve someone beautiful and sweet; and further I think they are both beautiful people... until you put them together. Then it all goes to hell for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, it's just wrong to the point of nausea. Hope it's over soon so they can each find someone more suited for them.

Jess

Mayer has lied and lied, This is another lets trick the media. Mayer do not have a conscience, He really only care for himself.
You can tell he really did not spend much time working on his music, continuum suck if his pr people did not have alot of money to spread around that CD would not have gotten anywhere. Mayer you need to spend some time on the music instead of these childish games.

wanda Farr

First of all, John Mayer is UUGLY. And second, why in the hell does she have on those big fur boots in Florida. Bummers. He should have stayed with Buffet..out of the limelight where he belongs. She needs to get some sandals.

Standards are badly needed.

Josh of 'I don't understand why some people don't like her' -
chicken of the sea.
People have a low tolerance for stupidity.
And the fact that even tho their I.Q. is probably twice hers,
she makes a zillion times more money. So may as well
engage in levelling, because life sucks that way.

dosnt matter

Can you please tell me what John sees in Jess.. She looks like a horse and cant sing worth a damn and that idiot kid saying she wants to sleep on her FUN BAGS should STOP TALKING.. its too funny that she mad a TOTAL and COMPLETE ass of herself and her family at the Kennedy Honors. What a shame to screw that up. YOUR AN IDIOT NO TALENT HACK JESS... Your famous cuz of your big tits thats IT... Your fake and your a dumb ass and give us TRUE blonde a bad bad name. Get the hell out of the public eye.

Dorian

TO JESSICA SIMPSON I SAY:

YOU GO GIRL - AND DON'T COME BACK.