Sushi Time for John & Jessica

1/23/2007 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson is finally taking her new man out in public.

Simpson and quirky crooner John Mayer were spotted hand-in-hand in South Beach after having dinner at the Shore Club's Nobu, making their first public appearance together since New Year's Eve. Jessica also put her girls on display for the occasion, beaming her cleavage to her oh-so-lucky date.

Mad Balls

Hey how are you guys doing ?? My dad used to love Jessica simpson . He says if she keeps doing " ELVIS" movies she'll wind uop like elvis -- fat , drugged out and passed out on the toilet . My dad is cruel sometimes . I like Jessica . SHE HAS HUGE TATAS . yYYESSSS. oH YEAH baby ! WOWOOWOOWOWOOW !! BIggONS ! anyway , harv and my dad still can't agree on him getting payed to do this crap . My dad said to harv " You pay for Crotch shots " to which harv said " Have you ever seen me pay for a ASS shot " pretty funny for a guy who stil gets his ID checked when he buys rubbers . Not that he uses them -- he make water ballons out of them . My dads words not mine .Anyway heres my NASTY BOIL jr. . Enjoy !

Jessica and John . He looks like a bum looking for a handout . She has GREAT TATAS WOWOWOOWOOWOOW WOW ! Look at them babies . Oh yeah . I would love to sleep with my head on them . YES ! BADASS ! WOWOOWOOW I hope see would sing again so I can see them go up ...then down ..then up .. then doen ...WOWOWOOWOWOOWOOWOO BADASS yeah .

I know it stinks . I wish my dad was back but he ain't coming back till he gets that 4.7 million dollars for the brain transplant . My dad says he desrves a new brain for working for nothing for Harv . anyway , i gotta go . I love you guys , See ya !

Great Dane

I hope she finds TRUE LOVE......sometimes the couples that look like the WORST "matches"....end up being the best......

lok at how great her and Nick looked together.....and then he ended up being a TOTAL A**HOLE.....

Go Jessie....>thats what John likes to call her.....

Team Kim

Ugh...who cares..step away from the bimbo...step away..

MsWse1

Is it just me or does she look better when she is in a relationship? I think she should keep someone at all time this is the best she has looked in a long time.

MissNYC

You people are all nuts. We ALL spend our time on this stupid site, myself included, so I doubt we are all brilliant and many of us must say dumb things time and again. This girl had a camera in her face 24/7, and they mainly played the stupid stuff she said because that's what the public wanted to see. I'm sure Jessica even acted a little dumber on camera, because even though people like you would put her down, she's laughing all the way to the bank. She may not have Trump's cash, but she has enough to live on should her career tank. She also happens to have a great voice, which is always nice when you have a career as a singer, unlike people like Britney. She doesn't have kids to neglect, she wears underwear, she doesn't hang out with Paris, so what's the problem? Leave her alone. Maybe she regrets divorcing Nick, and is probably miserable that he found love again, but she doesn't need people attacking her about stupid insignificant things.

Mad Balls

sHE AM BIG AND PLUMP AND READY fo da hump inda dump . Dump dats silly ass white boy fo some real big fillin' sexy phat white girl .. Oh frikin' yAS !

Whatever

I don't believe they are a couple. Can you picture them between the sheets? Number 15 take a valium.

sara

She's in for it when she hits up his concerts in FL this week w/ him. Her Ass is gonna get booooooooooed!!!!!!!!

Really?

I never liked her music and I never really liked his either. I think they are both fake and they wont ever amount to anything. She is an idiot. If she had let somebody else manage her career then maybe her (and her sister) would be doing alot better in their lives right now. Yes she may have made enough money to live on for the rest of her life, only if she is frugal. The way she is spending money, shopping and traveling all over like she is still somebody special is stupid. She needs to get a real job, or get away from her dad.
And I am gld she's not with Nick Lachey anymore, he can (and has) do better than her!

Deb

John you will come to regret this and the only positive about it is you will have more song inspiration in the aftermath. She is not going to do anything for your public personna and your long time fans are disgusted and completely turned off at the whole way you've handled this thing. "I'm not dating her. We're just friends" and then you have your tongue down her throat on New Year's Eve.

Slow dancing in a burning room only with everybody watching and feeling a little ill inside. Ugh. You can do so much better! And no I don't mean me. I'm not one of those screaming co-eds that go to your concert. Just a long time older fan who knew you from Eddie's when you were sweet and humble. So much has changed and not all for the good.

hot_homo

Oh GOD!! I hope it doesnt last too much longer.... Maybe its just a shard of my imagination. John Mayer, Jessica Simpson??!! Jesus Christ what is the world coming to. Such a talented lovely guy with such a bafoon. Her record sold like 3 copies so Im not sure what she does all day? Maybe she should stay outta the mall and enroll in some classes at some jr college somewhere. I'm disgusted everytime I see her....what a poor example of a relevant person. And hell nawwww, she can't sing. That is called screaming!! If she could sing , the album wouldve sold more than 3 copies. One copy for Ashley, One for Dad (the scary preacher), and then John probably bought one cuz he felt bad. Poor thing.

William

I am a little confused. Was she in South Beach at Nobu, or in Century City with the security guards?

lisa

She is so desperate.. Put a Bra on your hanging kinda lowwww lately...Slob!!!!!

It Looks more like he is giving her a hand rather than holding her hand... Nick is such a CATCH...Vanessa is so Lucky and smart... He's talented, he can sing, he's a nice guy, romantic and he's got CASH............... What a mistake JESS..

NICKI

i BELIEVE jESSICA DID GOOD LEAVING NICK. HE DID NOT TREAT HER RIGHT! SHE IS NO DUMMY AT ALL, IT WAS ALL AN ACT FOR VIEWERS! IF JESSICA IS HAVING FUN WITH JOHN, GOOD FOR HER! I ACTUALLY THINK JOHN IS VERY CUTE. BUT LOOKS DON'T MEAN A THING. NICK WAS GOOD LOOKING BUT WASN'T AT ALL GOOD FOR JESS. LOVE YA JESSICA, YOUR THE BEST!

kass

jess u sux !!!nick is a hottie thank god he is rid of your ugly ass ..i bet you think jm likes you he just wants to f u your a loser like your sister the only simpson worth talking about is marge...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments