Demi Moore Likes a Facial

1/24/2007 7:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cameras snapped Ashton's MILF in Beverly Hills -- just after she got a facial.

She might want to ask for her money back.

He's Boring now

hope ashton doesnt have to see her that way too often..he might realize there really is an age difference. Nothing personal, we all have our moments and bad hair days, but those wrinkles are starting to show.

Feds Under Suspicion

How nasty you people at TMZ are - no wonder Simon likes you. This site sucks.

Whatever

She's starting to look old. No facial will help that.

Standards are badly needed.

You morons wait until you catch someone squinting in the sun, and then publish it with negative headlines. Just like the phoney 'before' pic with no makeup and bad lighting, and then the 'after' shot with gleaming hair, makeup, and great lighting. It's just in reverse. Phony, phony, phony. Demi looks great.

Leonard

Not only does she need to get her money back from [her] facialist but she should sue them for adding at least ten years to her, now haggard, visage. YIKES!

Hollywood

Does anyone look good right after a facial..I mean cmon.

Michael Richards

who cares what her face looks like...she has a monster rack and nice ass, too! I'd bend her over alot faster than these pudgy out of shape 20 year olds any day!!!!

Mad Balls

I think I'd go straight for anal with demi . That squint hard-ass look would make me tip right away . derkhards . That me balls to a moving car . That would teach him a lesson real fast . not funny punk ed punk . dickhards .

Mouse

She looks like Weird AL

Mad Balls

I think Austin punked her by leaving the dildo in her ass . Dirkheds .

homegirl101

It's not Austin .......NASTY..........it's Ashton

Doug

Just average, just like Ashton......... I can't believe people call her a milf.. yeah, like it would really be a turn on to f*** a mother who is average with a broad jaw that looks like a guy and has about 4 kids.. disgusting... I think little boys read that it's hot to f*** a milf......... not sure why that is so hot.. i'd take a hot chick that hasn't had kids anyday... stop reading books youngins.

hotrod

oh jeezus, everyone takes bad photos, that's all this site ever shows. people caught with the worst expressions possible. demi looks better than women 1/2 her age and I tell you what most women over 20 look like sh*t without their make-up on.

Michael Richards

Well Doug, not all of us share your opinions concerning MILFS....guess we should, eh?

Teri

Obviously none of you have ever had a facial before. You're talking about taking a layer of skin off your face, so no it doesn't look great as soon as it's done, but wait a day or two and she'll look terrific.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments