Nicole Kidman Crash -- Caught on Tape!

1/25/2007 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained shocking video of Nicole Kidman's terrifying car crash this morning on the Los Angeles set of her new movie "Invasion."

Tires screeched and sparks flew as a stunt truck, towing a car carrying Nicole, skidded out of control on a slick street, slammed into a lightpost and sent broken glass showering onto the wreckage. Several actors and stunt men were injured, including a few who were hanging from the car during the filming. Kidman looks somewhat dazed as she leaves the accident scene.

A non-paramedic fire crew rushed to the scene to treat the injured. Kidman was reportedly taken to her trailer for a short time before finally deciding to get checked at a hospital. All eight of those injured were treated at local hospitals and released.

The stuntment hanging on the car were portraying zombie-like characters attacking the vehicle. "Invasion" is loosely based on the classic horror film, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."

Matt

Oh big bloody deal.
As always an over exaggerated celebrity headline. There are hundreds of more significant accidents happening around the world everyday.

dave99

you guys stated how Nicole looked dazed after the crash, how on earth could anyone tell from that video

Brian Watts

There is nothing shocking about this. Why is Nicole any more important than anyone else who has a minor motor vehicle accident ?

Ryan from Down Under

You bloody Americans, no wonder Australians dont like you. Always thinking of yourself first, Nicole is the currently the highest earning female celebrity and she is Australian ( so is keith ) so you leave them alone ( also no need for the bad taste jokes ) and wish Nicole a speedy recovery and we hope she has a quick recovery, so she can get back onto blocking those streets.

From Australia, to the rude American ( I'm talking about all americans - RUDE )

Brusimm (Bruce S.)

Did anyone notice, she didn't even stop to check on anyone else while she staggered around after getting out?

Kat

ah, speaking of the" umpteenth nose job ", I had really thought no one noticed the amount of cosmetic surgery this broad has had! If you look at her face in the movie "the Dead Calm" and look at her now,WOW, what a transformation! The redheaded skank turns into a plastic looking drag queen.

Not your typical American

Ryan from Down Under, not all Americans are that mean. I happen to think Nicole and Keith are amazing and I really hope she's alright. I also believe that the comments on here are extremely rude and thoughtless. Maybe I should relocate??

azproduction.com

ANYONE HAVE TEAMSTER JOKES?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TEAMSTER IS?

i KNOW ONE THING I MAKE ALOT OF MONEY DRINKING AND SITING DOWN ALL DAY...

Leatherpants

Ryan from Down Under,

As if you can't tell, Americans could give a kangaroo's ass what you think of us. Speedy recovery?? What the hell would she recover from what?

Have some framunda cheese with your whine...cheese framunda my nuts!

dizzydazzy

2 Ryan from Down Under...i'm also from down under, but from across the ditch.
I think that its sad to catagorize ALL americans the way you have, think about it? she wouldn't have been so successful if she stayed in Oz - just as Keith Urban wouldn't of been as successful if he stayed here in NZ. I'm sorry to hear of her accident (whether I like her or not!) nuff said.

Meldremar

I'm sad to say, me being almost 50 on Jan. 30th, sad to say I'm proud to be an American...in all the 50 yrs. I have lived, I've never witnessed so much hostility oozing from the likes of the "so called who call themselves Americans"...such language and hostility towards humans, unlike yourselves, that you have nothing better to do, than trash people you know nothing about!...why don't you take a good look at yourself in the mirror...someone referred to Nic as a skank...that must be who you are...someone else referred to her as a whore...that must be who you are...Where in God's name did you come up with that conclusion?...Oh, I know...that's jealousy seeping from your skin...Not pleasant...As far as I'm concerned, the people who spoke with malice towards Nic and Keith, have no hearts...better run to OZ and get that heart...love your enemies...oh, I'm sorry!...I guess you can't, because in order to be human towards other humans, you have to start with loving yourself....stop judging other folks, and take a good look on what's happening in your own backyard...All I see is are piles of crap left by a horses a$$e$.....~M~

wink

another non story thanks to the "internetster"

James

Ronny, and the money of all this filming is really going to our economy? Yes, I was born a minute ago. Thanks for the update. Of course it's not!

Andy

What on earth is wrong with you people there was an accident on set so what no one was hurt get over it as for comment no.14 what did Nicole ever do to you for that jealous outburst Best thing for her was to get rid of Tom and lead a normal life with normal people not brain washed into spaceships arriving to take you away that would be more damageing for a child to grow up with

MartinWA

Firstly, this is a slow crash, secondly she is inside the car, probally belted up. So my concern would be more with the stuntmen on the outside of the car hanging on. IMO bullsh*t excuse to make a news story about nothing... waste of media time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments