Mary-Kate Olsen: Beverly Hills Yeti

1/26/2007 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Mary-Kate Olsen is serious about not wanting her photo taken, then she should leave the Abominable Snowman coat and witch boots back at the igloo.

The petite press-shy princess dropped her usual haute homeless couture to introduce the latest in Eskimo chic, and hid her face from paparazzi in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

Can you blame her? Who in her right mind wants to be photographed looking like an Antarctic streetwalker?

Ld St

IS this newsworthy? no. Gossip-worthy? no. Mean-spiritied? Yes

MCR

This is clearly the Whole Foods in Brentwood on San Vicente...

jerome

Can I ask one question? Who CARES.

Carl

I thought Halloween is still 9 months away, btw my wrist is actually wider than her legs. She need to spend her $ on red meat not those hideous custumes.

Angelino grrl

She's not in Beverly Hills - she's in Brentwood, as the sign behind her clearly indicates. You probably think that most of the country equates Beverly Hills and Hollywood with all of Los Angeles, so they wouldn't know the difference, but get your facts straight, or omit the locale entirely.

Black Sheep

Outfit aside, I don't think that Whole Foods is in Beverly Hills. It's Brentwood! There IS a difference.

Manny

Just wanted to make sure there weren't people on this blog that actually approve of how she looks........

Dorian

I WAS BEING KIND...REALLY.

YES, THIS CHICK NEEDS AN INTERVENTION, WITH A STYLIST, A DIETICIAN, AND A MIRROR.

IT APPEARS SHE VALET PARKED AT WHOLE FOODS SUPERMARKET, JUDGING BY THE SIGN BEHIND HER....A WHOLE WEEK WORTH OF GROCERIES IS TO BE FOUND IN THAT HORRIFIC CLUTCH SHE HOLDS.

I CAN TELL YOU WHERE SHE SHOPS, WHICH I KNOW BECAUSE I DONATED THAT OLD LADY PURSE TO THE SALVATION ARMY STORE DOWNTOWN THE WEEK BEFORE LAST...

....AND THAT'S AROUND THE TIME BOBBY, MY FLUFFY AND WHITE BELOVED DOG, WENT MISSING...COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO!

OH, AND THOSE TIGHTS, LOL. WHAT A SENSE OF HUMOR THE TMZ EDITORS HAVE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

JimKaml

She could play Golum in the next Lord of the Rings and not even need any make-up! And to think there are people out there who couldn't wait until she turned 18. She is one scary looking bitch!

Kris

She needs to eat or lay off the drugs !! She is so skinny a size 1 is way to big .

P. Rogers

She looks heroin chic....which in simple terms means she looks like crap from head to feet...!!!!!! She definitely needs someone to help her! If she wants to stand out, she does, but in a very tacky way! Spray some color on that pasty white skin, get a stylist for the hair & makeup, and for gods sake lose that GROSS RED LIPSTICK! NO CLASS! Really if I were the paparazzi I wouldn't waste my time or film! She's flat out YUCKY!!!!!!!

DD

She needs some padding to hide her boney frame....eeeeek, she needs help.

HC

I'm sorry, the temperature here is -14 degrees, would you mind if I borrowed you're jacket? I would not wear that in public. I can't understand these girls, they have more money then I'll ever see in my life time and they waste it buying the trashiest , most bizzare clothing. Give me you're money. Why don't you use the money to buy junk food. Gain some weight. I wouldn't want to hug you, it's like hugging a bag of bones. Stop wearing black tights, who wants to see you're skinny ass sticks you call legs.

Whatever

Antartic street walker! LOL! She goes out of her way to make herself look like an idiot.

Mad Balls

Well I hope your proud of yourself Mr. Levine . What A fine way to treat animals . Parade this sheep around to sell copys of your poop magazine on the internet..... What s' that " jr? " .....Thats' not a goat ? I AM SORRY ! oh my thats that Full house twin ??!?? Oh my . sorry Mr. Levine . ANd I am sorry about that crack about drinking before 8oo am in the previous blog . I meant ....7oo ... am . Anyways , you there at TM.com better get your act together . I have better things to do than fill your blog with free material . I don't know what you paid my son but i'm working for peanuts . And please , no " DID YOU HERE " PEANUTS " CORRECTLY " jokes not funny , to all you emailers out there . Aithough I do like the Almonds joke , Thank you Kimpeeat the hoe down.com . Anyways , here is my sustitute NASTY boil . No Harvey I will not put it all in Capitals like that lame " BEST OF NASTY BOIL" . Hows is it all those emails got lost in a file on your desk anyways ??? HUH HARV ???!??AND Please I don't want to here " picking on the jews " excuse again .

Please you people emailing me to write C**t , Pissing , and dickhead , I cannot do so . Ask for something else , please ! Don't you have hobbies , loved ones or Crack addictions you have to indulge in ? Do something with yourselves . And don't ask me to say Anus either . Infintile .

i hope your happy Harvey . and you too simon . Oh I know he's reading this with his big muscle shirt , those sexy eyes , holding me with his big strong hands and saying in that sultry british accent " Do you do anal ? " " oh my mister what a nasty mouth on you " i'd reply ...huh ...what I'm done ? Harvey ....what do you mean ? Oh YEAH ? and You TOO , BUDDY ! AND HARV ... THAT DRESS IS TOO GREEN FOR YOUR EYES ....the nerve of some people . Now get out of here . and if you are going to have anal sex at least wear a Condom . Now go !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments