Mary-Kate Olsen: Beverly Hills Yeti

1/26/2007 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Mary-Kate Olsen is serious about not wanting her photo taken, then she should leave the Abominable Snowman coat and witch boots back at the igloo.

The petite press-shy princess dropped her usual haute homeless couture to introduce the latest in Eskimo chic, and hid her face from paparazzi in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

Can you blame her? Who in her right mind wants to be photographed looking like an Antarctic streetwalker?

JoJo

How old is this girl? She looks about age 40 and sickly too.

JUNEBUGG

hey!!!!!!!! ..........i wouldn,t be seen with those 2........geeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! ....THAT COAT LOOK JUST LIKE THE RUG ON MY FLOOR.....MR,PAPARAZZI.......WILL YOU PLEASE SPARE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.....I,D RATHER WATCH AMERICAS MOST WANTED.......WHO TOLD THEM TO COME OUTSIDE LOOKING LIKE THAT........THEY LOOK HORRIBLE

Serg

huh?.... wtf??? Are those cute looking little girls from a TV show a while back? (yes I don't pay much attention to Celebrities)

Jeeezzz... eat a freaking Steak! ! Dumb B*es

Dorian

YOU ALL SHOULD READ COMMENT #30 - LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY, FIRST PARAGRAPH....

LOLOLOLOLOL

JJ

I think her outfit is cute-- they are college-aged, of course they are going to be experimenting with various styles to express themselves- get a clue. As for her weight, you really cant even tell in that outfit, and she has admitted she had issues in the past, so why come down on her so hard--- i know everyone on here thrives on ppl that are an ounce less than perfect, but seriously, get a friggen life.

Oh, and she could buy and sell all of you, so maybe you should concentrate on your own lives and lay off the rich and famous for 5 seconds. Jealousy, ugh.

Miss Armanda

Ok does anyone remember when the world loved them when they were kids? Look how much the attention messed them up! Someone needs to force that girl to eat!

elaine

this pic was taken at the Brentwood newstand next to Whole Foods...
not Beverly Hills

george vieto

I have a feeling I'm not in Alaska anymore.

BruceLD

I sure feel sorry for this girl, not just the way she has wasted away, but how ignorant people can be so cruel to her when they don't even know or understand her. I wonder if it's ignorant people like them who have made her become so self-loathing to the point where she is a walking skeleton? Shame on her family and friends for not doing all that they can to stop her from believing that she is worth becoming skin and bone, and eventually end up six feet under. Hey Kate, if you or your friends/family read this; get help soon, otherwise the world will wonder about that cute little girl from the TV show & think how it is such a tragedy that the world has lost yet another beautiful person to a mental disorder that can be reversed. Of course, those with the evil comments have no shame or conscience, but thank whatever creator you believe in that they are the minority.

PV

The year before Mary-Kate and Ashley turned 18, I saw a story on TV about how various radio Dj's (including Howard Stern) had countdown clocks for the Olsen twins turning 18. Which is actually comical. Most Dj's are disgusting slobs. Well, somewhere during that year both the girls took a huge dive in the looks department. Starvation set in and the hobo look took over.

My local Dj's here in Florida use to ramble on about how hot they were. I don't know why they wanted them to be 18, did they really think they had a chance with them because they were legal?

I think MK&Ashley, like most anorexics remain small and childlike because growing older scares them and this is more of a control issue than a beauty issue. Then again, if I had a bunch of fat and horny old men lusting after me I would lose my appetitie too.

Mad Balls

So thats the shrill shark from JApan , eh . Looks like a black octopus might be attacking the shark . HHHMmmm. Maybe its one of the olson twins wearing a bathroom rug ??!? Naw . probably a shark . Yeah . yeah . Dickface .

Britney, Britney, Britney

Harvey @ TMZ:
Please do something about this person #30 - NASTY BOILS' MOM. I really do enjoy reading your articles and reading the comments but this person is just plain DEGRADING with the words he/she uses. It's very hard to stomach reading the comments! -- He's also #57 in this blog. Thursday he kept talking about what his Dad thought, etc., etc. and was very NASTY talking. He is probably on something but I find him/her EXTREMELY DEGRADING. This is not the way everyone else talks so why should this person get away with it? Pleeeeezzzzzz do something about this commenter!!!!!

Mad Balls

Dear number 58 , or can I call you Paris ? Give me a fr*kin break - first I am not racist , nor am I sexist , nor AM I anti-gay . I think you are offended by my wealth of comedic expressions or you are a scientologist and can't be helped . Dickhead . And if you would prefer for people to act all the same I'm sure we can arrange to have your brain taken out as you are not using it for any length of time . SH*T , Dickhead .

Canuck's pride

For all the haters on this site,get a life.Do you really think rich peoples cares about what you guys are writting about them?

Jealousy won't get you nowhere. A poor's man opinion don't matter to them.

Lorin Shipps

its those god damn shoes again

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments