The Craziest Paris Hilton Fans Ever

1/26/2007 12:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some seriously bizarre things have taken place at Paris Hilton's pad, but a crazy encounter with a group of super-fans last night may have been the strangest yet.

Hilton came home at 2:30 AM and found three screaming high school girls in her driveway, begging for a photo-op with their hero. Paris, who was sporting some massive cleavage and a funky headband, obliged, telling the girls,"Really quick guys, I have to wake up in four hours for work." How responsible of her!

Bursting with excitement, the girls took off screaming into the driveway. One girl was so fired up, she actually fell to the ground.

The neighbors must have loved that.

Dottie

She had to get up for work?! LOL

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You have millions of loyal fans.
What are you going to do when they all show up at your house?
Don't worry about me.
I will admire you from a distance.
James L. Crum

Great Dane

Where are the parents? What kind of kids are OUT at 3am at their age......

The parents must be ABSENT.....for these young ladies to think of Paris, as a role model?????

jokin' right

It's actually pretty cool that she does stuff like that. Alot (most) of celebs would have just walked inside and ignored the girls.

PieHole

i'm stunned! here i was expecting to say something nasty about paris, but i thought that was just the nicest thing :)

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I'm with Great Dane ... where are those parents? Talk about not knowing where your kids are.

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

Paris Hilton Hoes in training......

Malteselover

They looked drunk

h8er#1

She really gets off on people worshipping her.

winoforever

she has fans?

cmyman

i agree. where are the parents? I wish my son would and if he did LET ME FIND OUT ABOUT IT ! .

IT'S GOING TO BE TROUBLE, TROUBLE !!!!

Laurie R

there is so much written and said about paris that is less than flattering :-) but you can't take away from the fact that she comes across as truly being nice to just ordinary people. paris just seems so polite and kind and i admire that. what worries me is that she needs better security! what if it'd been some psycho out there???

ROBIN

And this is what our teenage girls are being influenced by! So thankful my 3 girls think she is a total sleeeeeeeeeeze! Come on parents....talk to your young girls! I would be horrified if that was one of my daughters!

And...you PH fans can just keep your mouths shut! Nothing you can say or do will make that pitiful person be justified in her past and present actions!

We, are not amused.

Looks like Armenian girls from Glendale.

DiRTyBuNNy

She probably got close enough to give them herpes...serves them right for worshipping a cokehead..

--Mr. DB