This Week's Biggest Losers

01/27/2007

1/27/2007 5:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is Gary Coleman so hard up for advance cash that he now has to rely on Sundance swag? Is Dustin "Screech" Diamond so desperate to keep his faux sex tape buzz going that he has to compete for attention with Gary Coleman? It's just the tip of this week's surreal (celebrity) life iceberg.

Sharon StoneSharon Stone: You'd think after her breasts bagged the Razzie Award nomination for "Worst Screen Couple" of 2006, this 48-year-old actress' basic instinct would be to keep them under wiry wraps. But no, there she was earlier this week, brazenly brawless at the Ivy in Beverly Hills. Stone is no longer the good kind of MILF -- e.g., a movie star we'd like to fraternize with ... now she's a movie star we'd like to forget. Her take for "Basic Instinct 2" dwarfed that of her other '06 paydays -- "Bobby," "Alpha Dog" and a three-episode arc on Showtime's "Huff." But just as original "Basic Instinct" scribe Joe Ezsterhas has been known to give CAA the one-finger salute, Stone may want to park in front of her agency for a few moments and flip the good folks at William Morris a similar thank you.

M. Knight ShymalanM. Night Shyamalan: This fellow Razzie nominee (Worst Picture, Worst Director and Worst Screenplay) for "Lady in the Water" is finding things in Hollywood to be dark and stormy indeed. Not too long ago, around this time of year, "Manoj" was getting high-fives from executives around town for scoring Best Director and Best Original Screenplay Oscar nominations. This time, it's more like deep-sixes, with Shyamanlan's sci-fic auction block script "Green Planet" eeking out a mere "maybe" from 20th-Century Fox. In the case of this Razzie low-roller, the whisper over the phone from his folks at UTA is probably something along the lines of, "Their people aren't calling your people."

Dakota Fanning Dakota Fanning: She came to Sundance riding a wave of controversial buzz for her movie "Hounddog." But unlike other sight-unseen reviled films like "The Passion of the Christ" and "Fahrenheit 9/11," the reviews for this one turned out to be even worse than the advance rope burns. To her credit, the 12-year-old tyke came to the vigorous defense of her family and advisors when the attacks turned personal. But Fanning and her watchful mom have made the tragic mistake of saying yes to a rape scene that is completely superfluous to the plot. One-time child star Jodie Foster wisely waited until she was 25 to make "The Accused." Let's hope fanning the flames of Sundance controversy hasn't put Dakota on the road to Palookaville.

Simon Cowell Simon Cowell: One suspects that the folks at "American Idol," weary of the criticism engendered by season six's shameless-in-Seattle opener, went back into the editing room to slightly rejig footage from this week's Memphis auditions. How else to explain Simon Cowell's transformation from acid-tongued anthropologist to sugar-coated semi-wimp? Our favorite meanie is not supposed to have to apologize for trashing a contestant, especially the day after that same contestant (Kenneth Briggs) made his fifteen-minutes-of-fame debut on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." And when it rains, it reeks; now Paula is blaming Simon for rumors of her being a liquor girl... and a pair of authors - Joanne and Arrica Scaglione - are pinning some of the societal blame on the snarky Brit in their new book, Bully-Proof Children.

Bill Condon Bill Condon: Early on Tuesday morning, the Hollywood choir chimed-in with the wake-up call, "And I Am Going to Tell You ("Dreamgirls" Ain't No "Chicago")." Sure, the musical led this week's Academy Award nominations with eight nods. But when you take away the three Best Original Songs, this movie musical falls behind the likes of "Babel" and "The Queen" on the gilded tote board. Writer/director Condon was snubbed in both the Best Picture and Best Director categories. If he believed his own press, he may be having a hard time; TheEnvelope.com's Tom O'Neil has been screaming out since October that a "Dreamgirls" Oscar nomination was a done deal. The only thing worse will be if Jennifer Hudson wins for Best Supporting Actress and remembers to thank Simon Cowell and forgets to thank Bill Condon.

Mad Balls

Simon should be forced to take pussy farts , from Sharon stone , full on in the face . Teach that Limey bastard a lesson . Dickhead . Bush Baby ? I think you have that young man confused with the Hooker you picked up on Hollyweird and vine , that day , Simon . SH*T .
Dickhead .

Bitch

What's the deal with so much Sharon Stone hating? What has the woman done that made such a bad impact on YOUR life? She was in a bad movie? It's the end of the world, isn't it. She doesn't wear a bra? Why not? Are you offended by breasts? By a woman's anatomy? Well, Sharon is too much for most people in America: too much of an independent , emancipated woman. And it hurts that's she beautiful and rich, doesn't it. This is what happens to truly great beauties: as they get older, all people talk about is age and their body - how much of it is preserved. In case of Sharon Stone: the woman looks amazing, she can go braless at her age any time she wants -she's that amazing looking. Simply stunning. Many younger women son't have the confidence and the genetic goods in order to be able to do the same. Whatever.

Do you know what's the absolute worst here? You do the dirtiest things, tmz, you actually go through people's sh*t and garbage - perhaps not even metaphorically. And then you have the nerve TO ACTUALLY MORALIZE ABOUT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S BREASTS?! Since when are simple gossipists the moral backbone of America? You think too highly of yourself, tmz. You're actually way beneath yourself - your thoughts of what you represent.

How verys conservative of you.

Mad Balls

Hey Feminists number 2 , or can I call you rosie ? Why are you here ? This is a gossip site not Femminazi politics 101 at the MSU campus . dickhead . If you want commentary go to the World news blog where you can make point after point and a bunch of stale-ass Blowhards will agree/disagree till you get your full willy on . SH*T . Dickhead . And sharon looks great until your see that wrinkled crotch of hers . looks Like stale tuna fish on day-old rye bread . ich .
Dickhead .

Bitch

Nasty or shall I say poor, pathetic, pitiful boil is in need of a lot of education - start with primary, at least.

Bwahhahahahahaha

Brother Harold, S.J.

Another piece of no-talent trash.

gettheboysawayfromher

these old broads don't know when to fade away. sharon stones' days are over as far as a glamorous actress is concerned, she was so stupid showing her breasts, who is that suppose to excite a 90 year old man.

h8er#1

Sharon did make a mistake in choosing to do Basic Instinct 2. She is still a very talented actress and she looks dman good for her age. Ever see Casino? She was a fine actress in that movie. I thought she did really well in her small roll in Alpha Dog as well. I may be h8er #1, but Stone doesn't deserve this major dissing your laying on her!

Michael Richards

WTF is the deal with TMZ and Sharon Stones tits! I dont give a sh*t about her acting ability, her last movie, blah blah blah....fact is SHE IS STILL HOT AND SO ARE HER TITS!!! GET OVER IT!!!

Mystic

Hey Dickhead... uh, I mean Nastyass Boil -
You spend an awful lot of time festering on this site and seem to be obsessed with the word 'dickhead', or maybe just DICKS. You have nothing meaningful to say and seem to hate just about everyone... what a meaningful contribution you've made to society! Do yourself and all of us a giant favor, and go get your ass LANCED! Then again, don't. You'll turn into a raging staph infection and die a slow, painful death. Oh yeah... Dickhead! (how very witty and BORING!)

Mad Balls

Hello number 8 , or Dorkinthemirror , as your Star Trek re-enactment friends like to call you , contrary to your rather dim view , I have been spendin my time researching and going through FBI files . Dickhead . I have found out that Scientology is using one of my "threads" to illustrate bipolar behavior in Isiah WAshington . I also have a huge following in Iceland of fans that are political writers . NO SH*T GOOGLE THAT , punk . And Femin-pist no 4 you need to get a stiff willy in that cobwebed spot of yours . The Mr. Willy Dildo just aint doin' the trick . Sometimes you need the human touch .
Dickhead .

my opinion

TMJ, at what age do women stop being attractive? There are good looking women at every stage in life. You can only deal with those under 31. There is a very short span of your perceived "hot looking years" . The rest of the world ages and matures. Too bad you twits are still mentally hung up in your crotch years (17 years old).

Mystic

Hey Dickhead - researching and going through FBI files??? What a very important person you must be!! So important in fact, that you seem to have hours and hours of free time living on this board. Scientology? That definitely answers a few questions right there! Friend of gay Tom's are you? No wonder you mention DICKS so often. Oh, and tell me oh "great one", when I Google your name to discover your vast accomplishments... should I put nASTY bOIL in the query line?? Also, feminists or women in general that you hate, really seem to get your panties in a twist! Just by your posts, I can tell you are very intimidated by women (probably due to so many rejections). Also, Mr. Festering/Oozing Boil... I have absolutely no need for mechanical devices that run on batteries.... I have a wonderful and fully satisfied husband of 19 years, who keeps me completely satisfied as well. I don't need to lie and convince other people from faraway countries, just how fabulous I am. My family, kids and friends provide me with that locally... because they know the real me.
Maybe you can join a support group for men with small penises, I'm sure you'd fit right in cause you definitely have some major issues - c**ksucker.

paulie

Screech and Gary Coleman....names in the news! In the same breath. Have I gone straight to hell? Two of TV's worst actors, still making things happen, all these years later! I thought I saw a screech lookalike on a sub store commercial...and I coulda sworn I saw a puny, little, chubby security guard rifling thru an old VW van, by a 7-11, that looked like a "different strokes" bloke? Could it be? Nah...they have more class than that. On 2nd thought...!

Peter O

Nice cop from Defamer and their "And I'm Telling You Dreamgirls Isn't Winning Best Picture". And I'm Going To Tell You???

Weak.

Dorian

STRAIGHT UP, IN YOUR FACE, PULL-NO-PUNCHES, TELL THEM TO EAT THEIR OWN BULLSH*TMOTHERF***ERS,
THAT'S THE KINDA GUY YOU ARE, nASTY bOIL,
AND THAT'S REFRESHING!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

LOTSA FOLKS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STATE THEIR POINT - YOU GOT PLENTY, SIR. ALWAYS SHARP, YOU ARE, AND ALWAYS FIND THEIR WEAK SPOTS, 'CAUSE THEY ARE JUST A STUPID-ASS WHINING PACK OF SPINELESS AMOEBAS WHO RUN CRYING TO WHOMEVER THEY CAN FOR CONSOLATION. I DON'T PITY THE FOOLS...THEY ARE WUSSIFYING & P***YFYING THIS NATION. THEY SHOULD THANK YOU FOR GETTING THEIR BLOOD RUNNING FULL SPEED. WIMPS.

ANYWAY, WANT I MEAN TO SAY IS WRITE ON; YOUR VIEWPOINT DOES OCASSIONALLY MAKE ME GASP, BUT WHEN I CATCH MY BREATH, I BURST OUT LAUGHING; THERE IS NO DENYING THAT I ENJOY YOUR PANACHE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments