Lindsay Goes Christian ... Dior!

1/29/2007 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan fled rehab again this weekend for a shopping trip with her family.

TMZ cameras spotted the rehabbing party girl at the Dior store with mom Dina and sister Ali, with Lindsay doing her best to hide under a beret and dark glasses. As the Lohan girls shopped, a crowd of fans and paparazzi swarmed outside, and peeked through the glass doors.

Barely showing her face, LiLo then jumped into her Mercedes parked out back -- in a handicapped space -- and drove off holding her purse to her cheek as she steered with the other hand.

elzahop

i am so sick of this pathetic brat and her ridiculous attempt at "rehabilitation"....if she were sincere she would park her butt at the rehab and get to work...this is just a stupid publicity stunt and you guys are playing right into it....

Dottie

What's the point of this kid being in rehab? The only steps she seems to be taking are those out the door. The adults in her life are doing her an amazing injustice. She needs guidance and lots of it.

Puh der Baer

Hasn't she died YET?!?!?
What was Dina doing, supplying her more blow....???

Puh der Baer

"Guidance" ??? She aint getting it.
"Here (snort) Lins, you know (snort), you should really take this rehab stuff (snort) seriously. Here you go, now let's get you back to .. Hey!!! Don't take it all!!!!"
"Aww, mom...!!!"

Kat

What a JOKE! Rehab? She's isn't hurting anyone but HERSELF! I was in rehab when I was her age and I wasn't even allowed to have PERFUME in my posession! This chick gets to go on shopping ... At grocery stores none the less!!!!??? Are they letting her have wine ....but only with dinner too?

Whatever

This girl is a pathetic joke. She needs to be put in a straight jacket and locked up in a padded cell.

bunny

"YAWNS"
LINdsay you are loser and your family is also loser
you mom suppose to give you guidence..what i can see she isnt..
YOU NEEd TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM Hilary Duff..
STUPID MORON that what you are lindsay...

snoozy

Cccome on guys, she obviously is NOT in rehab. I am pretty sure we are going to have a repeat of John Belushi here.

Puh der Baer

Actually, she did hurt others there. Since the story of her in-n-out has broken, Wonderland started getting much more lenient, causing at least one rehabber to leave. See newer post...
What a spoiled brat bitch. I hope she dies.

Puh der Baer

What a spoiled brat bitch. I hope she dies.

Had Enough

She AND HER MOTHER should be tied in a chair and beaten with a hammer. I've never cared too much about celebrities and thier personal lives, but when she is making light of a situation such as rehab, that just makes me want to hurl a rock at her. Maybe, I need Anger Management...Guess I'll just shop my anger away with "Retail Therapy".

lilsub

Not that I agree with what is going but to be somewhat fair in most rehabs and pysch hospitals they do let you out for day trips with parents these outings seem extreme but since I know from personal and friends ( including one that parents gave her drugs and know here self injury) that sometimes the hospitals or rehabs are lockdown or a revovling door. It is easy to pass judgement on this but you never know what is in someone else's life.

btw if anyone wants to disagree or flame go right ahead that is your privilge and right that is why it is called free speech. I am rarely on so just don't expect a dialouge or me defending my viewpoint.

my opinion

She has bottomed out to most of us. Making movies is a huge business
run by some really savy people. My question is "Who keeps hiring
her?" Must not be those savy people who demand a profit. Forget any
movies she is or will be in. I am saving my money and will watch the
free made for tv movie " Freckled Firecrotch Flamed Out."

Siraj

Give her a break ppl she has the paparazzi all over her so she needs some space
she just wants to be like a normal person and do what she wants.

Had Enough

Siraj -

Yeah, uh huh...that's it. Sure.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments