Sad SAG Fashion

1/29/2007 3:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Acting lessons paid off for many honored by their peers at last night's Screen Actors Guild Awards, but some of these thespians could use a styling lesson ... or three.

Check out which actors made the red carpet look more like a costume party.

Great Dane

I think the ladies of Grey's Anantomy......

SHOULD HAVE SPENT A LITTLE MORE TIME FOCUSING ON THEIR OUTFITS...instead of on the rehab, gay man thing.....

They are all such beautiful women.....and I'm certain they were all apporoached to wear different designmners, I can't imagine what happend....Ellen Pompeo looks like she's wearing a silk garbage bag from outer space.....And the woman that plays Addison, looked like a deviled egg in that yellow outfit, with that red hair.....and what was that bow in the front????

Katherine Heigel always looks gorgeuos......they may want to take a few pointers from her......

Candice

How could you put a child's picture up there..She's just a child...

Agent D

TMZ, why do you have to critize children. Come on! Why pick on Abigail Breslin. She is only 10 years old. Pick on someone who dressed themselves, not someone who was probably dressed by her mother.

And by the way, I think she looks cute! Leave her alone!

elaine

looks like Ellen Pompano pulled a Scarlet O'hara....wearing her DRAPES!

only difference? Scarlett had a better tailor!

the DQ

Awwwwww, leave the little kid alone. :-)

Mary Louise Parker of Weeds ALWAYS looks like she's stoned out of her mind.

chena

...And how many months is the chick in the purple ? Any day now...

Jules Carlysle

I'm all for picking on bad fashion choices...but I think you should leave Abigail alone. She's just a little girl. Go for the big girls....don't pick on the little ones.

LThompson

I agree. The adults are fair game if you're the type that just has to make bitchy remarks about them, but the kids are off limits, period. Shame on you TMZ.

aura

They look absolutely horrendous! Why don't they just wear a classy dress, or a sophisticated tailored suit for a change? They need to get over themselves and stop dressing like adolescents desperately looking for attention. Dress like adults already!!

Guy

What on Earth could have made Ellen Pompeo wear a giant ugly Hefty bag???

annab

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Sally Briley

It never ceases to amaze me how shallow we are as a country. How many young men died today in Iraq? While we squabble over who wore what and why? Give me a break people who the hell cares

Larry

What the F*** makes it OK for y'all to publish "WTF," which clearly means "What the F***," but you censor us for saying "What the F***"?

Ally

I thought that Sara Ramirez looked beautiful, as always

Chelsea

I agree...Addison and Meredith could've done a lot better, but Callie looked beautiful. How come there was only one man?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments