Stalk Much? Dick Won't Leave Kiefer Alone

1/29/2007 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Dick tried to claw his way onto the A-list after the SAG Awards last night.

At a post-awards dinner, Kiefer Sutherland was leaving West Hollywood restaurant Ago with co-star Kim Raver. Dick, who has no business being anywhere near a ceremony honoring people for their acting, stood close behind Sutherland while he signed autographs for fans. "This is my f**king friend," Dick said, over and over again.

When Kiefer tried to move on, a pathetic Dick wailed, "Can I see one picture of me? Please!" Begging people to ask you to sign an autograph? Nuts, Dick.

Kiefer and his crew tried to leave in their limo -- but not so fast! Dick pushed his way in, succeeding for a moment, before being removed. He thought they were close... but Dick was all wet.

stonewall

Please tell me Keifer is NOT gay. I sure hope not. I want to keep watching 24 but if he's gay I'll have to stop.

chena

NASTY FAGS. Just a Butthole away from HELL.

Paris Has A Penis Nose

Wow, Andy is a nobody and he's trying to pretend he has A list friends. What a loser. Andy, kill yourself, it's the only way. No one likes you, no one cares about you and no one wants to be seen around you.

Paris Has A Penis Nose

Melody

Kiefer, quick, go take a shower! Andy Dick Sucks!!

yeah

i love me some dickers! all you other trash talkin homo's can suck one.

Sand In My Crack

Although his last name says it all and it would be redundant, his parents really should have called him Richard.

LisaK

What a loser. I almost feel sorry for him. I bet he was drunk.

Matt

I met Kiefer and Adani Maroplis who plays Fayed this year at a bar in the Valley on Friday night. They couldn't be 2 nicer dudes. that's probably why Kiefer didn't punch Dick's lights out

NubianGoddez

How pathetic, drugs, lack of "real talent" will have yo ass trippin everytime. what a loser.

Me

Andy? R E H A B. And I don't mean the one with Isaiah Washington.

Brother Harold, S.J.

I BELIEVE THIS DICK IS CLINICALLY MAD. LOCK HIM UP!!!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

Andy Dick is just another cog in the machine of talentless people that the media once dubbed "edgy and hot", whereas the reality was they were "stoned, drunk, and obnoxious".

Doug

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

embarrassing!

Truly pathetic.

Yuk.

Seriously

How freaking sad is that?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments