Kate

Mess

1/30/2007 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No one can argue that Kate Moss is beautiful, but her fashion sense in this photo could start a fashion wag war. More troops please!

Kate masqueraded as a wayward Olsen twin, dressed like a homeless Gremlin in boots and sunglasses on its way to lunch at the London branch of Nobu on Monday -- don't get her wet!

Kate proves that pretty girls need a little fashion help every now and then. Mostly now.

anon

Yes, I can argue that Ms. Moss IS NOT, I repeat, IS NOT beautiful! She's a dog & always has been. I get so sick of the media shoving this FUG whore down our throat & going on & on about how beautiful she is. She looks like a crack ho alien with rickets. Models are supposed to be hot, like Adriana Lima or Cindy Crawford.

igglefan

They look like my pants from the 80's....

amy

I second number one anon- I saw a picture of Kate Mess is not all that cuz I saw her in a topless bikini. NASTY> EWWWWWWW!!

Great Dane

SHE IS NOT A PRETTY GIRL, and anyone that can "SEE" can argue that.....

She is:

Too thin, Strung out on drugs, she has HORRIBLE teeth, she's a loser, a bad parent...(which doesn't make anyone pretty)...and a whiule back you had a picture of her topless on a beach- and she has some of the scariest BREASTS I have ever seen......>and I'm a lesbian....so, I have seen more then my share......

Laura

DEFINITELY NOT PRETTY.
Get your blinders off TMZ!

Angel

THAT BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHE'S PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED...

TMZ...
WHOEVER WROTE THAT "EVERYONE KNOWS KATE MOASS IS BEAUTIFUL" NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED

OhMy!

I agree 100% with everything commenter #1 wrote!

loves it

that doesnt even look like her. but i think shes pretty. why do all these people hate so much?? they must be jealoussss!

NubianGoddez

I completly agree with #1 there is nothing beautiful about moss. never was and never will be, she alway's look's like a heroin crypt keeper addict in severe need of a bath.

chena

MOST ENGLISH WOMAN HAVE NO CLASS. TEA ANYONE ??

Tahler

Yucky jeans and that fur coat is not only cruel, but freaking ugly as hell!!

Mick

There something beautiful about her that I think not many people can see. Her beauty is really special and I love her. Just hope she's off drugs completely. I don't dig that coat but those ankle moc's are cute.