Paris: All She's Cracked Up to Be

1/30/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton came out to where the paparazzi live -- her driveway -- to try to find her crackberry, and gave the paps some "crack."

Hilton couldn't find her gadget, but she did give us a look at her trunk, revealing some crack of a different ilk.

Make your own wisecracks here.

Vivi

Jealousy runs rampant, doesn't it?

JK

I love you Paris! Ignore the haters please. And feel free to stop by my myspace! We'll be best friends forever!!!

h8er#1

She definitely needs bettter security! One of these days somebody may have a gun in her driveway. Or does she just let the paps hang out in her driveway? At this rate she may not make it to Marilyn's ripe old age of 36. Oh what a legend she would be. Leaving behind such a legacy.

just me

This is not news it is not even good gossip. Seems the paparazzi's should stalk out someone that is actually intresting to read about.

coco puff

Hi Paris, Simon here. You look great as usual and TMZ needs to keep you in there news in order to keep their ratings up. Whether you are coming or going, we all love and support you. Love, Simon.

Puh der Baer

Hi Paris,
Please kill yourself soon.
Cheers,

lila

i agree with simon, if a site gossips about paris the hits go up
but admit that paris is not hard on the eyes
shes pretty

but im from canada
and iv never met her
not working for her

ill even say she is a slut whore that must have been really embarassed when her private life was made public
i feel for her

Bebe

Hey Simon...once again you are gay! Cheers sweet boy :)

Sillyme

She smells too.

igglefan

This took a whole minute away from my life that I will never get back!

maya

I just read this morning that Joe Francis is backing Paris Hilton in her lawsuit against those Iranians who are running the 'exposed' website.

I'm impressed!

Joe Francis has deep pockets and I'm happy to see that he is behaving like such a gentleman toward Paris. Honestly, I didn't know he had it in him.

I have a newfound respect for Joe Francis and I hope Paris prevails in this. I've been a longtime fan of hers .

maya

LOL only Lindsay Lohan smells and we have it on good authority from the guy who bedded her - Brandon.

Personally, I think Paris will do okeydokey. I'm sure she's pissed about yet another invation of her privacy but she is getting ever more hotter.
Good for Paris.

maya

Paris takes cute bubble baths, she doesn't smell or guys wouldn't fall all over herself to be with her. Lets be honest, we all want her.

HOT HOT HOT Miss Paris

maya

I could understand moralistic people getting excited if the contents of the locker were from the Present.
But this is old material.
I don't blame Paris for getting upset.
What right do these people have to publish her personal things and her old videos.?That's crossing the line from where I sit.
Not to mention that ALL people have things they want to keep private and it is mighty hypocritical not to admit this.
My heart goes out to Paris Hilton

Mad Balls

TMZ eats turds for fiber . Paris is on the down slide . The only reason francis wants to help paris is so he and Paris can make the millions stupid idiots will pay to see this Biggest Overated Sh*thead . Perez , Harvey and Paris were making alot' of money outa nothin' . NOTHIN' . Now as Paris's number are starting to slide Its a real scramble to get a "new face " . Utube is thinking of paying people to contribute to its' site . Probably where the nASTY bOIL is now .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments