Paris: All She's Cracked Up to Be

1/30/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton came out to where the paparazzi live -- her driveway -- to try to find her crackberry, and gave the paps some "crack."

Hilton couldn't find her gadget, but she did give us a look at her trunk, revealing some crack of a different ilk.

Make your own wisecracks here.

maya

Fortunately for Paris Hilton there is no such thing as bad publicity anymore. As long as they spell her name right and devote articles and TV news to her she can't lose.

However, I do think that no one has the right to do what those people are doing. Most likely, they operators have no intention of selling anything.

The intent to sell her items is probably just a ruse to get people to come to the site.
THINK: If they can get 1 million idiots to shell out 40 bucks each they will be 40 million dollars richer in record time. It's a no-brainer.

I would question the sanity of people who are stupid enough to hand over their credit card numbers to such scum.
Don't be surprised if the #s find their way into the Middle East ,eventually having huge sums charged to them and the credit ruined.
Just my musings.

cupcake

#10, do you think this may have anything to do with the fact that Joe Francis is shown doing copious amts of coke pot etc in the material? And seriously, if you were Paris, don't you think you'd learn to stop making sex videos?? She needs to hire someone to keep track of her things for her.

Kelly

Thhhppppt! On Joe Francis and on Paris too! Ive taken upon myself for the good people of the world to call her by her real name......Whorezilla! If she didnt want the world to see all of her lack of self respect AGAIN! She would have paid the damn bill! Not like the slut of the century cant pay a $208 storage bill, I make a bigger car payment than that every freakin month! ALL HAIL WHOREZILLA!!!

amy

TMZ- I THINK YOU MADE THE BEST COMMENT IN HERE:"Paris Hilton came out to where the paparazzi live -- her driveway --"

NOW THAT IS THE BEST WISE CRACK BETTER THAN ANYONE'S IN HERE!!

SMILEY

PARIS I HOPE YOU READ THIS, YOU ARE A SKANKY LITTLE HOE, YOU ARE NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR SEEN ANYONE LIKE YOU. IM SURE YOUR HOE IS HUGE AS HELL, YOU ARE THE FIRECROTCH. YOU NEED TO STOP F***ING EVERYMAN YOU DATE, I HOPE YOU WEAR PROTECTION. YOU CAN'T EVEN ACT, I DID NOT ENJOY ANY OF YOUR MOVIES. I WOULD CONSIDER FINDING ANOTHER TRADE. YOU DISCUS ME

SMILEY

FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,FIRECROTCH,NASTY HOE. PARIS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Richards

you can almost see the cooties crawling out of her crack!

Sam

PARISITE FRANKENHONKER HILTON, has once again taken the limits of bad taste to the extreme. That is the ugliest friggen ass crack i've ever had the displeasure of seeing! Whatch out for the crabs folks they should start crawling out from there any second now.

Oh yeah by the way, if someone starts posting things like "All the negative comments about Paris were put there by only one person," just ignore it, cos that is Parisite herself using fake names, she's trying to get us to believe that people ACTUALLY SUPPORT HER MANGY ASS!

LOL, AS IF!

paris's cottage chhese but f*ck and many more tales'

Slag has no shame

Dare

she looked like she was trying to find a lost rock of crakc cocaine...that was a total crackhead move...

Tina

Am I the only person in the world who thinks that Paris should just stop and think about the crap she's pulling? My goodness, she gets away with everything she does, says or whatever...I want her luck damn it, c'mon now if anything that happens to her was to happen to me or anyone I know we'd totally be screwed but with her it just makes her even more famous. Maybe I need to head out to L.A. and act like her and her friends then my life would be happening rather than living in Michigan where if I were to pull her kind of crap I'd end up in prison or have some kind of funky sexually transmitted disease that hasn't been discoved yet.....but hey thats just my luck, obviously not hers....although I will say, if she's having fun and not regretting anything she's doing...more power to her

SZ

I UNDERSTAND PARIS READS THIS.. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHO DO YOU HAVE TAKING CARE OF YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS?? WHO FAILS TO PAY SIMPLE BILLS LIKE STORAGE WITH ALL YOUR MONEY???
THIS MAY NOT MATTER TO YOU NOW BUT SOMEDAY YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING SUCH A SLU!. STOP MAKING & KEEPING MOVIES!! FOR GOD SAKES..
LAST, HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR BEST INTEREST.

tracib

Her parents must be SO PROUD!

Sam

No Tina don't worry you're not,
There are thousands of people out there who want Parisite Hilton over with.
Join the boycot and refuse to watch, buy or have anything to do with this bitch folks, from staying at the Hilton hotels to not buying magazines featuring this skanked up, herpe ridden, racist ho!

"BOYCOT PARIS HILTON EVERYONE!" so hopefully we can finally be rid of her.

MADcHATTER

Why is this discussion over the stupidity of this Prostitot even raging on? My curiosity extends only as far as why the D.A. hasnt begun an investigation of this Hilton Harlot and her blatant drug use. Ferchrissakes she was on tape snorting cocaine from a kilo dumped on some guys chest! Pics of her smoking weed or crack and lots more. Crap you or I would go to jail for and the tapes and photos used as evidence. But not against the whore of hollywood. There IS no justice!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments