"Sex and the City" Star Boohoos for Barbaro

1/31/2007 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kristin Davis has a soft spot for stiff horses.

The usually cheery actress, whose "Sex and the City" character loved her equine friends, was irate when asked about the death of Barbaro, the Kentucky Derby winner euthanized Monday after a long struggle with leg trouble since fracturing an ankle in the Preakness Stakes.

Davis was short with photogs, yelling, "I don't wanna talk about it, please, please!" before trotting away.

Celeb chef Mario Batali had more horse sense, calling the death "a tragedy."

Rachel

Well put DTR. As a second year law student in Pennsylvania I am going to practice animal rights/welfare law upon graduation. I'm determined to put an end to animals being exploited for human profit in any capacity. There are alot of people who feel as we do, although you wouldn't know by looking at some of the moronic posts on this site. (These aren't the people we're trying to reach anyway, we want to reach an educated, motivated constituency who actually have lives beyond posting hateful comments on a gossip site, and educated is one thing these pathetic people are not)
Do whatever you can to let your representatives know how you feel. The bill to stop the slaughter of horses for exportation is a good place to start.

???

Dear Kris -this IS a gossip site moron. If you want to change the world ----don't post here(nobody cares)

Rachel

No, you're wrong. Some people, like the one I was addressing BTW, not you, care. But gee, I appreciate you taking a few moments out of your otherwise exciting life of stuffing your face and smoking crack to comment on my post. Guess I hit a nerve, ey?

???

And I'm not from the North so take your "ey"and stick it up your horse's ass.Fargo a**hole.

???

Listen up asswipes.........ain't this supposed to be about people? Who gives a crap about a dead horse that I'll be eating at at the next state fair? Ride the coaster and have fun . Where's the Barbie?--oops I mean beef. Sorry.

???

Therese ,I'm glad your quick enough to catch up. But why did you have to post to ask? Dumb sh*t!

Rachel

I'm sure you are exactly that-white trash who wouldn't even know the meaning of "equine". Is it me or is the average I.Q. of TMZ posters getting lower by the day? Most of these posts aren't even worth reading. Sorry white trash, I meant "ain't". God, what a testament you are to requiring forced sterilization....

???

Which is why you're posting?

Rachel

It's "you're", not your. Are you related to white trash neighbor? Well, ain't ya Einstein?

karit

While I don't really understand the "question of the day" reasoning, the caption is misleading and wrong, imo. Kristen obviously didn't want to talk about it, not b/c she was "irate", but b/c she didn't want to get too emotional. Plain and simple. While I do appreciate a lot of the captions or funny descriptions on this site more often than not, I don't think this one is really fair. And, no,...I'm not doing my share of boo hoo'ing here.

Rachel

calilif4me is perhaps the biggest idiot i've encountered on this site. Not funny or clever. Just stupid. Find a new hobby dumbass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3