Amanda Bynes

Involved in Car Wreck

2/1/2007 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that actress Amanda Bynes was one of the drivers involved in a multiple car collision in Beverly Hills last night.

Car Wreck
Police quickly responded to the scene, but no injuries were reported. The crash brought rush hour traffic to a grinding halt on one of the busiest streets in Beverly Hills.

Witnesses claim Bynes kept her composure after the crash and calmly called for help on her cell. Shortly after, the actress was spotted removing items from her 2005 BMW X5 while she waited for a tow truck to arrive.

No police report was filed. Law enforcement sources tell us the officers only helped facilitate the exchange of information between Bynes and the other driver.

TMZ contacted a rep for Bynes who had no comment.

SMILEY

We have to be thankful that no one was killed or hurt, things happen. Farrah your a loser stop being a racist.

coco puff

Don't even try to dismiss me as being white, you cracker ass, motherf***er! This is what the RACIST white motherf***ers do, they try to pretend to be me or dismiss me as being white, that's bullsh*t coming from their RACIST mouths! I don't need to proclaim it is me because I'm secure with who I'm. You dumb-ass motherf***ers just want to talk about me and not the issues at hand. Why are you obsessed with me? I must of struck a raw nerve and it's called RACISM!! I will never give up my fight against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS,Farrah is a skank,she has no man,so she tries but she has no man,go get some sex girl,quit being so bitter

coco puff

I want to thank all my supporters who have open minds. We need to collectively put a end to RACISM. My platform here is just the beginning of a great and never ending struggle against the RACIST crackers!! They cannot shut us up as they have done in the past. We now have the Internet and can bring these RACIST crackers out from there hiding. I will never stop my fight against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

amy

Whoa Farrah, did you just say that you are secure with who you are?? Uh no. I don't think you like being black cuz you bitch about it all the time. Why don' t you ask Michael Jackson what is secret was to turning white so you can do whatever he did so you don't bitch all the time. People are not obseesed with you. You just play the race card all the time. Not to mention that you show you are very uneducated and may be on welfare.

im just sayin

Farrah, I too believe you are a fat,white, frat boy. The jig is up "Farrah". Nobody cares. Your really starting to embarass yourself!!!

amy

Yea I agree with these guys.Get your fat white ass off here Farrah!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may be on welfare?sh*t she is welfare,with a little getto on the side

Mad Balls

Aren't most of you supposed to be in grade school at this time? If your so fascinated by "The racist chick " and wondering who she is ---do us all a favor -- I'm a thirteen year old boy in myspace that's into anal and fat ,ugly farts like you . The address is 1300 alameda ave . bring beer and condoms . Ignore the TV cameras . If you can undress once you get in the door that would make me very excited !!.

TMZ SUCKS !!

Mad Balls

I heard Beyonce just crapped a long one out .. better get some TMZ guys over there right away before she flushes it !!! TMZ SUCKS !!!

Josh

Why would someone who says TMZ sucks be on the TMZ website? Not to smart are you? Do you go to a fish resturant and start complaining that you hate the smell of fish? Lets hope that you're in the back of the pack when the lions hunt (metaphore before you get to confused about what I said)

Supa WhiteGurl

#15 I totally agree with you. I'm also Black and am a sophmore at UCLA. I can't remember the last time, if at all, that a Black person I know used the word "cracker". That is really going over the top to insult someone. Even in my circle of friends someone would be ousted if they used such a derogatory term to degrade someone. It sounds to me that Farrah is either a white male intentionally "stirring the pot" for kicks (maybe psychological counseling is in order) or it's someone trying to be "an angry woman" named Farrah (an invented character that they've created). I can tell you in my 19 years, I have never met a "Farrah" in real life. Let's all remember that this world is meant to be shared. And in real life love rules, hates stinks...

Mad Balls

Too late Josh ...... TMZ SUCKS !!! 'cause JOSH SAYS SO !!!

oh. TMZ SUCKS !!!

celebs sux

Who the F U C K is Amanda Bynes ? Another Celeb I could care less about.

Candice

What the hell is going on this month with these damn car accidents..Do these celebrities need seeing eye dogs or something...wtf

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments