Beauty Queens Trash Conner, Rees

2/1/2007 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Conner apologized to America on "Today," but not everyone's buying it.

Miss USA 2005 Chelsea Cooley, in an interview airing Monday on "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show," said the news of Tara's drug and alcohol use was "very disappointing" and "unfortunate," and left her wondering if Conner ever "looked at it (being Miss USA) as a job."

Tara's runner-up, Miss California Tamiko Nash, also appears on the show and says she hoped Donald Trump would give her Conner's crown, adding that she would have felt guilty if crowned at Conner's expense. Riiiiight.

Katie Rees: Click to launchThe two also weigh-in on Miss Nevada Katie Rees and the girl-on-girl action shots that got her dethroned, saying that they thought it was "fair" and "justified."

catalina

I have been sleepy drunk, emotionaly drunk and passed out drunk many times and I've never acted out like tara and mis nevada. please stop trying to coward out of this one bi's. Once a tramp and lovin whore always.....

miss usa is supposed to be a role model, not another dirty white celebrity killing it for all the other white american girls.

mia

tamiko had the true grace and poise to be miss america. she should have won in the first place.

Hot Carl

Ya except she was a crack smokin jungle bunny!

LeLe

I think Tamiko would have made a great Miss America but apparently this wasn't in the cards. Personally, If I were Tamiko, I wouldn't want the crown passed down to me. It just wouldn't feel right.

rayray

eew. what a dirty skank. i think they should both be out, tara connors and this one. they are so britney white trash.

yo momma

tara already admitted that she is a liar and manipulator....how're we supposed to believe she's sincere now?? wah wah wah

Mad Balls

I guess since the PARIS money is not coming in now and is probably done ...TMZ has turned its PAy for PLay routine over to OPRAH . Expect to see comment on lots of Dr. Phil , Dr. ASSblow and Ophrat shows in the future . Freedom of the Press -- now reduced 50 % .

Land Shark

I agree with anyone who feels like this trollop got a break she did not deserve. There is alot more to being Miss USA than just balancing a tiara on your head. You need to have some honor, some values and be a good role model. Tara has none of these things, and when she was caught, that should have been the end for her. Our pageant winners should be more than pole dancing drunken sluts acting like they're auditioning for Girls Gone Wild.

Ted

Is'nt it time the Conners Miss USA what ever to go away nobody cares they should have taken her Crown Away in the beginning. If it was anybody else they would have. You are not suppose to have a Skelatons in your closet when you are in these Pagans So give it to the Runner up NOW. And send this one back home. Thank you

Ted

MISS SWEET D

FACE IT TRUMP WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER GIVEN THE CROWN TO THAT BLACK CHICK. THIS TARA GAL IS SO DAMN PHONY IT IS PATHETIC. SHE IS NOPW SUPPOSE TO BE A ROLL MODEL FOR ALL YOUNG GIRLS THAT HAVE USED DRUGS ,GO ON TO BE A MISS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP'S FLOOZY. HELL, DONALD WILL HAVE THIS GIRL DOING HIS BIDDING FOR EVER. I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE HE IS SLEEPING WITH THE TRAMP. NOW SHE IS ON ALL THE TALK SHOWS TELLING HER SOB STORY AND THE PUBLIC IS FALLING FOR IT. PLEASE SPARE ME FROM THIS HYPE AND THE HYPOCROSY OF THIS. SHE SAYS SHE WON'T POSE FOR PLAYBOY, BUT LAST WEEK TRUMP SAID HE WOULD ALLOW IT. SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN OUT, OF COURSE TRUMP.

We, are not amused.

I thought EVERYONE loves a little "lipstick" Lesbo girl...I know I do!

Mary Worth

The reason Tamiko didn't win Miss America is, she was competing for MIss USA!

ucokaty

i thought pageants were all about being a gracious, well manored, sophisticated young lady. Basically a great role models for girls to look up to. I used to watch the pageants when i was young and think wow i want to be pretty and smart like "her". Sadly, this cannot be said of girls like ex Ms. NV and the current Ms. USA. They do not have the socail ettiquete to uphold such a position. Hopefully the new Ms. AMERICA, Lauren Nelson, from my state will do me proud, just like Jennifer Berry did! There still are a few sweet smart girls!

Melissa

At least Tara Conner admits she has a problem, and she got help. I think Chelsea & Tamiko need to wish Tara good luck, and let her MOVE ON. She only has the crown for two more months, let her live her life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments