Denise Loves Rock Lobster

2/1/2007 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Denise Richards has the shake, Richie Sambora has the bake.

An amazing bikini-clad Denise and her lobster-red boyfriend Richie Sambora sprinted on the beaches of Honolulu yesterday, although it looks like Sambora's having a little trouble jogging with that burn.

Hey Richie, it's called "sunblock."

Sand In My Crack

Saggy boobies, pot belly, receding hairline, puffy cheeks, skinny arms and pointy elf ears. All I can say is for Denise's sake I hope this guy is hung like a stallion or knows some sweet tricks with his tongue.

Rudy

Sambora looks like he hasn't done a single bit of exercise in his entire life.

mahaatma

....I hope Richie is performing regular breat exams in the shower and keeping up with his mammograms for Denise's sake....

We, are not amused.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Guys, when we get to a "certain" age, please don't go out in public without a shirt on.
Nobody wants to see man tit-tays.
Have some class!

TheseDays

Richie & Heather should get back together. He with his bloated tummy & Heather with her bloated face. They can bloat it on.

Sam

These two arseholes are just about the biggest losers i've ever seen. Hea's a fat, worthless dog and she' a slut faced, home wrecking whore.

As far as her kids go, she probably left them with her dying mother again to go off fooling around with this skin cancer candidate, I mean look at him! hasn't he ever heard of sunscreen before.

I seriously hope these two losers just fuck off and stay away they are worthless trash and both Heather and Charlie are WAY better off without them.

FAT UGLY LOSERS!

Sam

This fat a**hole is totaly hidious, I can't believe she chose him over Charlie, she must need to get her f***en eyes checked real bad I reckon.
They both deserve each other, they arehorrible on the inside as well as on the outside and they are just homewrecking scum who don't give a rats ass about thei own kids.
F*** THEM BOTH!!!!!!!

Sam

practical, WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU THINKING!
THAT F***ING BITCH DER"NISE IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER< EX HOOKER PILE OF SH*T AND SHE IS AN UGLY DOG TOO. IF IT WASN"T FOR CHARLIE TAKING PITY ON HER SKANKY ASS< SHE"D STILL BE GIVING BLOW JOBS FOR PEANUTS!

GET A CLUE YOU MORON.

Sam

Why the fuck is TMZ even doing anything on this worthless whore. She is a no talant ugly old home wreaking ex hooker skank mole. Get serious TMZ you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel posting anything about these two losers.

Dy

huh?? BEAUTIFUL? you're kidding me lol its bones and that's all lol

Sand In My Crack

Regardless of what she has done or what she will do the woman has a SMOKIN' BOD after having 2 kids. And don't come back with the "she has personal trainers, chefs, etc. " They didn't do the work for her. If all of the losers who want to keep perpetuating the "She stole poor Heather's husband " rhetoric would back away from the Twinkies and hit the Stairmaster the world (and yours) might be a better place.

Whatever

She's dating a chubby lobster.

Brit_ney Rulez

When I first saw this picture, I thought, "Damn! She looks incredible, especially for having kids!" But not so fast, everybody. Look at that how her thigh bone sticks out of her leg. That ain't normal on a grown woman. I think *someone* had a little lipo. She still looks good, but I don't think that was all done by diet and exercise.

To some dude: I raed taht airtcle too.

Practical

#58 - You know damn well Denise Richards is a beautiful woman, I don't give a damn how blind you are. What the hell did Heather Locklear do BEFORE she became famous? Also, name calling is unnecessary. JEALOUS HATER!

Chris

#46 Don't you know that Denise used to be a Heidi Fleiss girl? How many hookups do you think she's had.... 50, 100, or 1000, and you are comparing her to Heather, sounds misguided to me. Everyone knows that Richie and Denise did Heather wrong, some people will justify anything.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments