Jacko's Kids Unmasked!

2/1/2007 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children are usually hiding behind masks ... but not yesterday.

MJ's three kiddos; Prince Michael I (pictured here), Paris and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket), were seen without their usual disguises at Circus Circus hotel in Las Vegas yesterday. Perhaps the amusement rides there remind them of Neverland. Or being dangled off a balcony.

The King of Pop was not seen in the kids' company, but son Prince's facial expression betrays a slight family resemblance. Jackson took up residence in Sin City last month amid rumors of a deal for regular appearances at a hotel there.

Click here to see JACKO'S OTHER KIDS UNMASKED!

Prince Michael II
Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

Prince Michael I and sister Paris
Prince Michael I and sister Paris Jackson.

libby

Don't you get it? MJ married a red-headed gal. They have the fairest skin of any white person. I think (and always have) that he put a lot of thought into choosing the mother of his children. Look again...you can see a resemblence

michelle

Why does the nanny look like Whitney Houston?!! Maybe she's following these kids around...

jessesgirl

Theres no way these are his kids and im sorry they are cute kids and i feel sorry for them but could you imagine growing up with a father like that?

Shirley

I started watching The View after Rosie was hired but as of the Trump feud I stopped. I still like Rosie...but.....enough is enough. Barbara Walters...fire her! In the long term I'm sure The View will lose viewere because of Rosie. Sad, because she is funny...sometimes...and I do think she has a lot of good points.

Andy

Dear Mr. Jackson,

Please do not insult the public's intelligience once more. The children pictured here are not possibly your biological children. When you were a young man, you were a good looking, decent African American man who destroyed his life by transforming himsel into a Caucasian. Why do you not take off your mask, be proud of your heritage, and quit emotionally abusing your adoptive children by making them wear masks and take off your mask at the same time. I am white and proud of it. You are black and you should be proud of it. You are telling your own race that they are inferior. Is that the message you want to give the "all the world's children?"" I support Martin Luther King, Jr. Ask yourself, what would you say to him and Rosa Parks?

Tim Wilcox

Nice to see Whitney Houston getting some work again...as a Nanny.

Boricua42

Call me politicallly incorrect but damn those kids sure are white.
Who is their father, I wondeer?

lili

50. Dear Mr. Jackson,

Posted at 4:24PM on Feb 20th 2007 by Andy

ANDY,

THIS WAS SO WELL STATED, I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER....THIS IS THE PROBLEM THAT I AM HAVING WITH MJ...
HE IS AN INSULT TO HIS RACE.

Boricua42

Perhaps I'm politically incorrect but those kids sure are white!

Kia Johnson

The children do not look BLACK at all!!! I believe he adopted the kids....Good for the kids at least they don't have to struggle finacially in life...

mary

I would guess that these three lovely children are 100% white. I don't believe in mixing the races. If you are proud of your race then you would want to
perpetuate it by not marrying someone of a different race. I have close friends that are of a different race than I am but I don't want to trade places with them. But then I guess, to each his own. Just my humble opinion. Too much race mixing going on in the USA.

Julie

I had always thought they were not Michael's biologically. Debbie Rowe had invitro-fertilization, but not with Michael's sperm. They are some gorgeous children though.

Horsey

Sorry to say, Michael was lied to again. Debbie must have slept with the Postman or her eggs were fertilized by a white man. If Michael had decided to father his own children, the kids would have the blood line of a proud Black race.

greg

Does anyone remember what Michael's nose used to look like? If these cute kids are really his, he's already had surgery performed on them. How sad that he's so desperate to show the world he's normal when he could just disappear from the public eye and give these kids what they really need,,, some semblance of normality during their childhood.

brandy

maybe this was intentional, i mean hey! britney is looking for publicity, maybe jacko is too....