Jacko's Kids Unmasked!

2/1/2007 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children are usually hiding behind masks ... but not yesterday.

MJ's three kiddos; Prince Michael I (pictured here), Paris and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket), were seen without their usual disguises at Circus Circus hotel in Las Vegas yesterday. Perhaps the amusement rides there remind them of Neverland. Or being dangled off a balcony.

The King of Pop was not seen in the kids' company, but son Prince's facial expression betrays a slight family resemblance. Jackson took up residence in Sin City last month amid rumors of a deal for regular appearances at a hotel there.

Click here to see JACKO'S OTHER KIDS UNMASKED!

Prince Michael II
Prince Michael II (aka Blanket).

Prince Michael I and sister Paris
Prince Michael I and sister Paris Jackson.

chebie

It seems a majority of the comments made are by people who have not been around any people of color or african americans because there are black people and bi-racial people who look like those children. My mother was biracial (black mother/white father) and was many times mistaken for a white woman. You cannot always determine one's ethnicity by the color of their skin, how straight their hair is or because they have a thin nose. I thought people we more educated than that. I feel for the children that they are being judged already because they do not look "black enough". Shame. Just my opinion.

Sopranoland Guy

Is that cute minder in the back Whitney Houston??? That would be perfect. All of these people Jacko, Britney, ANS, Whitney are just part of some weird "Cult of Personality" and belong together. They are all past the normal people point of human action and are being enabled by huge sacks of money. I can't relate to their weirdness and can only gawk like a moron watching a Ferris Wheel.

Fairishadows

I'm not going out on the limb and saying these kids are biologically his... I mean... COME ON!

That being said though, you can't really look at PICTURES and tell with 100% certainty that there is not a drop of African American blood in them. I know that because I have several cousins who are biracial. One looks whiter than all of these kids do in the grainy shots we have. Green Eyes, pale complexion, the only thing you can tell by is the hair. Eh, and the nose. Two of them have blonde streaks in their hair. While they are a bit darker (not much) than these children, they amazingly look a lot like them. Makes me think I should make some phone calls and see if they were in Vegas recently!

At any rate... pictures alone don't prove genetics. I doubt biologically, you could link them to Jacko, but pictures don't tell the whole story. Forget the pictures. This is Michael Jackson people... I think that's enough to prove their NOT his biological children!

lili

i have seen light biracial people. this is not about that. this is about a man who has continuously and egregiously altered his appearance. this is about that person, and his now " kids."

noone is stating that there aren't biracial people who can pass for whiter....but we are stating that these are not the bio kids of the man with the compulsion to change his face from one race to another.

if a white person had plastic surgery to look asian, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN HAD 3 ASIAN KIDS, YOU WOULD SUSPECT THAT THEY WERE REALLY NOT THE BIO-KIDS! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE WHOLE PICTURE.

stop citing the rare exceptions to the rule...a black man like michael CANNOT HAVE 3 KIDS IN A ROW WITH THIS PHENOTYPE...IT IS GENETICALLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

MARIAH CAREY HERSELF HAS SIBLINGS WHO ARE DARKER THAN HER....her bro looks black.

THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED! ONE OF THESE KIDS WOULD HAVE A LARGE NOSE, THICKER LIPS, OR DARK SKIN! JUST ONE OF THESE KIDS WOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE PHENOTYPES.

Charles

#962 Jeff, remember education is everything and Mary is not to high up on the education pole, so we have to forgive comments from people who dont know no better.

Perfect example here "gays" do you really think the Bush's give a darn if your gay or not? The answer is no they dont but they use gays to win votes from the uneducated rednecks and bible thumbers through the world.

What a stupid world we live in... poor Mary

Tracy

Skin color alone does not tell the story HOWEVER!!!!

Don't see any resemblance, not skin, not hair, not facial features...etc. My mother-in-law has 42 bi-racial (except for three) grand/great grand children and I can tell you right now, the skin color might be in shades ranging from white to black but you can ALWAYS see the bi-racial features in the face, hair, bone structure etc...white skin or not.

It's a wonderful thing to "adopt" children of any race or to accept your stepchildren as your own, but it is really not ok for MJ to be dishonest with these children about their own heritage. It can make them ashamed of who they are...however, I assume this will be the least of their problems as they grow older.

janet jackson

Like my sister in law says......if there is an ounce of black blood in a child it will SHOW and she should know, she is black with a biracial son.

There isn't a drop of black in any of those children so where did they come from?
How can MJ have white kids if he is not the biological father?
Did Rowe have white donor sperm and allowed MJ to have those kids for his own pleasure?
Its pretty F'ed up if you ask me!

Confused??

Ummmm so Blanket-- he looks like videos of the "wild child" i watched in sociology class last week.....did they make a covenant to not cut his hair or he'll lose his strength? all the kids look white too...definitely feeling confused over here

DC

Not his kids, they should be out playing youth football instead of being in LV.

Glynnis

Like he couldn't have gotten their skin bleached and relaxed or colored to make them look as white as he wants to be if they are his kids. If they aren't then who cares! You are wasting your breath on a real unimportant issue.

PS to Mary: One day we will all be one race. We will all be a mix of everything and then we will be even more beautiful then we were now. I think some of the most beautiful people are bi racial. And what qualifies to you as biracial. Is that just when black people aned white people get together. Or is that anyone that doesn't look just like you? I'm Irish, Scottish, German and Native American. Native Americans aren't white, I must be a mistake. Itailians have darker skin then Irish people, would they make biracial babies? If you ask me unless you mom and dad and Grandparents were all cousins that lived in the same village for the past 6000 years were all pretty much mixes. And the fact that you refur to your friends by their race is wrong. Is it just you trying to be PC by befriending them so you don't look as raceist to the rest of the world...

GET A LIFE!

You want a PUREBRED get a DOG

Biracial is Beautiful!

Ceelle

As some one who is biracial, you should know that we all look different. My sister had blue eyes until she was two. I've been mistaken for Greek. My sister for Filipino. There is no one bi-racial look. Did you know that Carly Simon's mother was half black?

george

Those are obviously NOT his children. Is he abusing them too? Putting three children in the hands of this twisted lunatic is a crime.
Someday, when those children are older, the whole story is going to come out. I predict a big mess is going to hit the fan someday. And when it does, it'll be much worse than "Mommy Dearest".

Jessica

Thank you to the people that realize that these are not his kids. He is BLACK, those kids look straight white. When u have mixed children they usually end up with some black features, I have two I should know. I understand that he may be raising them as his which is fine but there NOT his birth children.

george

"974. As some one who is biracial, you should know that we all look different. My sister had blue eyes until she was two."

As someone who has studied genetics, I know that a child can not come out with blue eyes and Caucasian features unless the so-called "black" parent already has Caucasian genes present. Those genes, being recessive, have to come from BOTH parents. A 100% black parent will not ever produce such a child. Biologically impossible! A mulatto or quadroon mating with a white sometimes can, but there will still be exotic traces: hair, lips, nose. (As you say, your sister is mistaken for Filipino.) There are NO traces of anything other than white in these three children.

Michael and his whole family (those absent plastic surgery) appear to be pure blacks and are clearly not mulattoes. Hence, there is no way these children are genetically related to him. Furthermore, as an earlier poster said, even if there was the rarest of chances, it would never happen three times in a row. Impossible!

george

"970. I know biracial kids - half black and half white who don't really show any black traits. They have white skin, white hair even blonde hair and green eyes."

Then those kids are not, biologically speaking, half black and half white. They are more likely about nine-tenths white. (Most American blacks are not completely "black". Just go to Africa, or even the Caribbean, and you will see the huge difference.)

Do you know if their "black" parent is truly 100% black? That's not possible if they have bonde hair and green eyes -- both genetically recessive traits that would have to come from BOTH parents, not just one.