Anne Heche's Husband Files for Divorce

2/2/2007 9:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Coley and AnneThe estranged husband of "Men in Trees" star Anne Heche is making the first legal move in their highly publicized breakup, and he wants Heche to pay up.

TMZ obtained the divorce papers filed yesterday in a Los Angeles County Court, in which Coley Laffoon blames the split on "irreconcilable differences."

Laffoon, a 33-year-old cameraman, is asking the court for spousal support and joint custody of the couple's five-year-old son, Homer.

The filing comes in the wake of reports linking Heche with her "Men in Trees" costar, James Tupper, who split from his own spouse just a few months ago. Neither star has confirmed the relationship.

Ironically, the couple met during production of a 2000 documentary chronicling Ellen DeGeneres' return to stand up comedy. Heche made headlines dating the talk-show and soon-to-be Oscar host Ellen for roughly three years.

snowflake

how many people was she sleeping with when she was with ellen? she needs bromide .I hope she marries this one ,no one will be safe if she's on the loose lock up everyone you know no one's safe

Sand In My Crack

Maybe her hubby should sue her alter ego as well..at least council will have all bases covered when she reverts back to waking up in some stranger's house claiming to be from outer space.

Veronica

Anne Heche needs a bigger dildo!!!

We, are not amused.

"Heche made headlines dating the talk-show and soon-to-be Oscar host Ellen for roughly three years."
Good old TMZ and its gift for understatement...
They were rubbing the hair off of their Little clams!
Dating my ass!

water crotch

whoopie-doo

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the hoe farret? she has nothing to say?I will pimp the bitch out,Faarrah,im your pimp,no race no peace ,I just want to hold you down

Miss Quote

Anne Heche has had a very tough life. Her Father was a closet Homosexual born again Christian how died of Aids. Her brother died in a car accident when he was just a young man, and very close with Anne. Her Mother was crazy.
I think she's talented and so what? She explored her sexuality and did drugs. It doesn't matter how she was then but who she is today. She's a talented actress and a beautiful mom. She's also very smart. Her book was amazing and I reccoment it if interested in biography.

Sand In My Crack

Chill out Pimp Daddy..evidently Farrah's parental units are en casa and "it" can't log on till they leave cause "it" hasn't finished "it's" homework .

Sand In My Crack

It doesn't matter how she was then but who she is today.
Posted at 8:39PM on Feb 2nd 2007 by OgdenVt

Today, yesterday or 10 years from now she will still be a nutbar without the penis she wants so desperately to have. Any dyke knows a strap on is just not the same.

chi chi

I always thought Anne and her husband looked alike, same weird slanted eyes and elf look. Seems she never takes a break goes from one relationship to another , always leaving the previous cuckolded.

jm

She has no class and as far as I am concerned . Not good enough for Ellen who was very good to her . And, not good enough for the husband who is divorcing her. I think this whole divorce this is just to get more attention . Seems they all do this now a days, Get's there names in the paper .

Lenn K

Who didn't see this coming? Gay today gone tomorrow.

Ernesto

I like Anne Heche, and who are we to be self-righteous seriously people, let live and live your own lives...the negativity here is just overwhelming.

Me

I dunno...if she's cheating on her husband, I don't think I like her that much. Ok, I don't like her at all.

Hello? The rule is divorce first, date after. Geez, is this one so hard to understand?

amanda

Anne heche is a whiny, attention grabbing mess. End of story.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments