Coolio: "I Got Some Head!"

2/2/2007 12:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Coolio hasn't had a hit in years, but he's still a suave ladies' man who knows how to lay down the law.

TMZ caught Coolio as he got out of a car filled with a bevy of stacked ladies, telling them, "If you don't call me tomorrow I'm gonna Stone Cold Steve Austin you!" He quickly became a deer-caught-in-headlights when he noticed a camera on him, freezing with his hands in the air. Clearly knowing how to make a girl feel special, Coolio then yelled to our camera, "I got some head!" before driving away in a separate car. Yeah. Suave.

Sounds like Coolio was in a real "Gangsta's Paradise."

Puh der Baer

Wow. I wish I were him.

coco puff

l Love Coolio, he's the bomb. Now, I don't want to hear any RACIST remarks about my brother Coolio. You all need to show some respect!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even know that hoolio was still around,I thought boot camp kicked his ass,he's still washed up,just like that whore farret,,raciam,peace and brandy,farret is a skank,maybe she can let us hold some food stamps,I know she has them,I wish I could be farrahs pimp,I would make her work for free,let me pimp you out farrah,I can get you off the stamps girl

ugh!

Wow....he's classy

i don't like this spoiled bitch

Who gives a flip??? I can careless.

Puh der Baer

FARRAH, WHY ARE YOU ALSO 'PARTY ON GARTH' ???
CAN'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND...???

elzahop

hey, there's that white boy farrah again.....why didn't i ever see some positive comments on your "brother" michael jackson and his WHITE kids??????? that's because you are a stupid white boy sitting at home wishing you were sharp enough to keep up this charade.....sorry that this is the only way you can achieve social interaction, loser......

no one believes you are black

coco puff

This is a gossip site, isn't it? I don't know why people are attacking me, I'm not the story. My mission is the fight against RACISM and you need to give me my proper respect. We shall overcome, one day, overcome! NO JUSTICE< NO PEACE!!!

acg

Why do we all need to show some respect? Respect isn't an automatic right, it's something that is earned. I don't think hopping out of a car full of hookers, screaming about how you got some head constitutes behavior that is worthy of anyone's respect. I wouldn't walk across the room to spit on Coolio. F**k him, he's a loser!!

amy

Farrah i said it once and i will say it again. YOu are such a racist BITCH!!

Seriously

Such class.
People, Farrah is white and a loser with no life. Get a clue and
IGNORE IT/HER/WHATEVER.

Only in

Farrah Farrah How long has Collio been away? You know away .call me

coco puff

I see the haters are out in full force. You dumb-ass, cracker, motherf***ers are just jealous of my brother, Coolio. You only wish you had 1/100 of his talent and charm! Give him the respect and credit he has earned. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

Sand In My Crack

Coolio is a tw*t...and Farrah so are you. How's that for respect?

amy

Farrah- Emenim has more talent.

Farrah is white!!