Coolio: "I Got Some Head!"

2/2/2007 12:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Coolio hasn't had a hit in years, but he's still a suave ladies' man who knows how to lay down the law.

TMZ caught Coolio as he got out of a car filled with a bevy of stacked ladies, telling them, "If you don't call me tomorrow I'm gonna Stone Cold Steve Austin you!" He quickly became a deer-caught-in-headlights when he noticed a camera on him, freezing with his hands in the air. Clearly knowing how to make a girl feel special, Coolio then yelled to our camera, "I got some head!" before driving away in a separate car. Yeah. Suave.

Sounds like Coolio was in a real "Gangsta's Paradise."

elzahop

answer the question white boy farrah.......michael jackson has talent , so let's hear all the wonderful things you have to say about his WHITE kids........

We, are not amused.

Ever notice how just about the time that poster "Ellis" stopped, this Farrah started?
I wonder....

We, are not amused.

White girls?

Seriously

Okay, so someone thinks Farrah is Ellis but it seems
she's (I believe it's a white chick) Party on Garth.
WTF? Whatever IT is,,,,is playing all of you. IGNORE HER/IT
IT'S SICK.

BlackKing

i'm with you Farrah, ya'll are only Racist because your jealous, little dick peckerwoods

OK!

Farrah is a Whore........y do you talk about your peeps like that??????????????? we can't help it if your mama is on crack.....don't take it out on us......hah/lol

PDX

Dogs were domesticated by man approximately 12 to 14,000 years ago. The majority of blacks were not domesticated by the white European until approximately 400 years ago (special note: the Arabs were enslaving blacks for hundreds of years before the Europeans started their practice in the Americas).

My point is.... GIVE COOLIO A BREAK. His lineage needs to catch up with the dogs! Maybe 12,000 years from now he and his kind will have fully caught up.

blargh

Stone Cold Steve Austin references? Coolio, 1998 welcomes you.

WWE does it right.

STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

major

Every time I come to this site there is some anti black guy stuff cropping up. yesterday was oj now this. and what kills me is they have to go to the way back machine just to find somebody to diss. like tomorrow it'll be a story about othello had a history of wife beating or flip wilson got pulled over in drag, he's so gangsta!
etc.

Standards are badly needed.

Coolio yells "I got some head!" to the camera. Yeah, that's
a classy and respectful way to represent yourself and the ladies
you're with. And I'm Shallow Hal.

Why is Farrah sticking up for this guy when he's publicly disrespecting
women AND himself?