Diana DeGarmo: American Soccer Mom?

2/2/2007 4:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diana DeGarmoSince appearing on "American Idol" three years ago, 19-year-old Diana DeGarmo has grown up right before our eyes ... into a 42-year-old soccer mom! Anyone want a juice box?

DeGarmo arrived at a book signing in New York this week, looking twice her age in a mid-90s menopause red 'Rachel' bob, and enough pancake to smother her entire "Hairspray" cast.

Unless DeGarmo is interested in reporting the news on Telemundo, she might want to ease up on the RuPaul rouge. Work it, mija!

Seriously

Get a clue people! Farrah is WHITE.
She's playing you! Mind you, it has no life but please
don't respond. It feeds the beast.

Agent D

FARRAH, I GUESS IT'S TIME TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, AS YOU PUT IT!

IGONORENT RACIST BIGOT!

FARRAH IS A RACIST. FARRAH IS A RACIST. FARRAH IS A RACIST. FARRAH IS A RACIST. FARRAH IS A RACIST.

Chris

She's also doing pretty well for herself now starring on Broadway in the musical "Hairspray".

OhPoo

Since Farrah is white, is it really racist to be calling he/she/it's self a cracker? What about the fact that he/she/it is talking to themself (Farrah/Party on Garth)? I think we have a very disturbed prepubescent little boy on our hands, here. I really feel they (all of them) should go into rehab.

Jenii84

Tmz!? Your on crack if you think she looks old and bad. She looks good and at least she doesnt look like a skank hoe like most of the celebs you see on here. You make no sense and where's the good gossip lately. This is just pathetic! You suck! lol

srd

I have never written a comment on TMZ, even though I have browsed through their site on many occasions. Sadly enough, today I write just because I could not bear to keep silent. I am shocked and disgusted by whoever wrote this article, and more so, by whoever let them post it. That reference to Telemundo and their reporters is uncalled for. It is people like you that give America a bad name; shame on you for supporting bigotry on this website! Now, I will do you a small favor, since those involved with the production of this site do not appear to be educated on any level, a bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own. I wonder, will you be proud to add "bigot" to your resume??? Let me know how that works out...

farrah

hey farrah i was just wondering who in their right mind would support your racist ass? not any blacks i know. where i am from they are bigger rednecks than me.

deena

Are you turning into Perez Hilton? My God she looks great. Maybe a tad too much makeup but what do you want her to do? Dress slutty like Lohan, Britney, and Paris? Is that what matters? She's a successful Broadway actress and has class. I'm glad you are noticing her but why don't you notice her for being a good role model rather than a trashy Hollywood slut like others her age?

LThompson

And I thought that idiot, "Perez Hilton," was bitchy. Jeez TMZ, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?? What is it with you and subjectively ragging on the physical appearance of people and calling a story? You want to go after the Britney's and the Paris' for their behavior and antics, ok, fair game. But picking on teenagers and, worse, children like Abigail Breslin for their looks? Utterly indefensible.

Kelly

Are you blind? The girl looks beautiful and classy. That must be the problem, you're so used to slutty Hollywood types that you don't know how to react when a young, talented, classy girl crosses your path.
TMZ sucks as bad as Perez Hilton.

Jon

This is the funniest sh*t I've ever read. Who wrote this? She does look like she belongs on Telemundo.

Sand In My Crack

People get real. I am the one..the ONLY Party on Garth. I have been posting here long before this demented loser started her racist bullsh*t. There is no way to register the name used when you post as you all well know. I don't write like her, think like her or want to be associated in any way with this pathetic excuse for a human being. So get off my ass and PARTY ON!!

Kathie is a phony

Personally, I think Farrah is a guy, and if he/she is black, then read this:
YOU are the racist, and the reason your people are so hated by us whites. Your attitude and the things you do make us hate you. You bitch about what your ancestors went through? Would you all rather be back in your homeland, swinging through the trees eating bananas and getting thorns in your naked asses, or be on a nice plantation with food, clothing, a place to live and a job? Oh that's right, you DID have to work. Big deal! Doesn't everybody? That's one of your main problems..you'd rather sit here bitching about your lousy life than go out and make it better! So easy to blame everyone else! Well, sorry you have to stand in the Welfare line so long...blame your brothers and sisters for that! Maybe if you'd stop your whining long enough, you just might decide to stop having litters of kids and go to work to support them, instead of robbing, killing, dealing and carjacking the rest of us. Yes there are some good apples in the bunch, the ones that don't get full of themselves for their success. But they are few and far between. I always wondered what your mama's are thinking when they get the call from the police station telling them that you have been caught. Yeah, that's right, it's our faults again! Well, so as not to have to put you through another day of blaming the rest of the world for the injustices YOU go through, (and just think how we feel having to live with YOU!) I will personally send you a ticket on the next plane back to Africa. You can sit in the tree and eat bananas till you throw up for all I care! One less racist in the world! F*** you Farrah, you and your kind make this world a sh*ttier place to live!
If I could talk to our white ancestors who brought you here, I'd give them sh*t for it, because NOW look what WE have to put up with!
NO JUSTICE...NO SH*T!!!

Kathie is a phony

Hey Farrah, where do you get off thanking your supporters? WHAT SUPPORTERS????Everybody hates your black wannabe ass! Why don't you go find a nice cotton field somewhere, get yourself a big burlap bag.....AND STUFF IT!!!! A**HOLE!!!

r.pupkin

I thought this website dealt with celebrities? Now we get stories about has-beens ala mickey rourke and never weres - diana who.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments