Fans Throw Tori Spelling a Pity Party

2/2/2007 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Tori Spelling's baby due in the next few weeks, her fans (they do exist) have started doing what her mom wouldn't ... buying her gifts from her baby registry!

Tori Spelling
Tori aficionados have been purchasing all kind of gifts; from slippers to picture frames to stuffed animals from Tori's Petit Tresor registry and sending them with notes to the 33-year-old expectant TV heiress. It was reported that Tupperware, not Tori's mother Candy, was hosting her baby shower. One particulary concerned fan/gift-giver/loser wrote, "Dear Tori, I felt so bad for you when I read that Tupperware was giving you your shower and not your mother, so here is a little something for your new bundle of joy!" Nothing substitutes for a mother's love like burp n' seal storage containers.

Strangely enough, we're told that A-list stars like Jennifer Garner, Heidi Klum, Katie Holmes and Britney Spears have also been registered with Petit Tresor, but never had any fans purchase items from their registry. Never underestimate the love of a "90210" fan. *burp*

Joanne

I wonder if Tori is rejecting her mom, instead of the other way around? Whichever it is, I hope, for the baby's sake, that fences are mended when the baby is born. I had wonderful grandparents and I hope this baby does, too. Just my two cents worth... from the peanut gallery

Cam

When you think of it and all your read is true about Tori being the much loved daughter of Aaron; then you can hope Candy will be taken for all she has by some gigalo.

Brother Harold, S.J.

The best gift they could give the kid would be to put it up for adoption by a normal mother.

yaheard

she just lost her dad and her mom is a bitch... Ease up TMZ!

"real stars like Jennifer Garner, Heidi Klum, Katie Holmes and Britney Spears".....

I knew who Tori was long before any of those people. Don't be a**holes.

SuperStarSteve

Ok, call me dumb, but what started her feud with her mother? Was it when she made fun of her mom's over-the-top everything? I know what it's like to have a "personality clash" with your parents....but it seems she's totally estranged from her own mother. I guess time will heal. But what started it????

Brother Harold, S.J.

The only fans this kind of trash has are electric fans.

Simone

she best register with Target if she wants anything from me.

Not!

Karen

It is sad when a new baby enters the world and the family is caught up in a feud. Maybe the "grown-ups" need to sit down with someone to mediate and bring them back together. All babies benefit when they have lots of family around for support.

Maddy

What is going on here today? Does TMZ have a truce with Lindsay, Britney, etc. so you are picking on DeGarmo and Spelling? You guys make me sick. Tori is doing nothing to bring on the wrath of this site except mind her own business. Your reporters might be in need of a high colonic.

Seriously

Tory, another rich, spoiled bitch and another example of Hollyweird "husband stealing". It's like a big merry-go-round. Everyone gets a turn until all the horses have been ridden hard and then they start on whoever they missed in the first round. Why these people bring children into the world is beyond me.
Just fxxk each other and quit having kids you leave to nannies to raise.

TJ

Why does someone who supposedly inherited $850,000 and is employed need to register at a shop for baby gifts? Surely she can well afford the small number of items she has selected. When I was expecting I started shopping also months in advance so by the time my baby was born I had everything I needed. I would have never expected friends or relatives to supply me with my baby needs. I find this really bizarre to say the least!

Whatever

Tori has been around longer then the tw*ts you mention as being "real stars" the girl did 90210 for 10 years.

mylifeasiknowit

maybe tori is more likeable and has more fans than those other ones....i mean i like brittany/feel sorry for her, but to compare her to tori spelling...get real.

K2C

I think it is fine if her fans want to get something for her. It is nice. If you look, some of the things are not that expensive. People watched her those years on 90210, they watched her grow into an adult. Being able to send her a gift for her baby is a nice thing.

blargh

Tupperware. Is that what her implants are made of?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments