Britney Groveling to Get Back With K-Fed?

2/2/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and K-Fed.Britney Spears has been making late-night phone calls to K-Fed in hope of a reconciliation, so say several of Kevin's close peeps. They tell TMZ that Britney's relationship with Isaac Cohen is a ruse to make Kevin jealous.

But other sources -- frankly, the ones that ring true for TMZ -- say Britney is so over him. They tell us that Brit and the Fed have very little contact, and when they do communicate, it's about their two kids.

By the way, according to these sources, the reports that Britney will ante up $25 mil to K-Fed to end their marriage are Hot Britney gallery: Click to launch photosridiculous. One connected source says the $25 million figure is grossly inflated, "by 25 times." In other words, the bad news is that K-Fed will be a millionaire. The good news -- just barely.

Jennifer Hudson: "Idol" Was Abusive

Heavy-Duty Idols gallery: Click to launch galleryNow that she's moved well beyond "American Idol" into Oscar-nominated fame, Jennifer Hudson is dissing the show that made her famous, calling it abusive, misleading, and brainwashing. She tells Essence magazine (via People) of her time on the show, "You go through this mental thing: you've got to get yourself back together. You've been abused, misled and brainwashed to believe whatever they want you to think." Hudson, who finished sixth during Season Three of the show, says that she was "the girl in the turkey wrapping," referring to a particularly bad wardrobe choice, and that to overcome the characterization, she had to "sing my way out of it." Meanwhile, Hudson scoffs at rumors that there was any tension on the set of "Dreamgirls" between her and Beyonce Knowles: "We clicked from day one."

Jess Lookalike Gets Nick in Trouble

Is there trouble in the heretofore blissful romance between Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo? A Rush & Molloy spy says the pair got into a loud tiff at Manhattan club Plumm - and it all started when a Jessica Simpson-lookalike tried to give Nick her digits. Vanessa spotted the attempted exchange and stormed out of the club, yelling, "We have to talk." Lachey followed, and even hailed her a cab, but it was too late - his galpal had already gotten her own cab and hightailed it away from the club. The pair has been inundated with rumors that they're already engaged, and they've been seen around New York looking generally lovey-dovey.

Mariah: Eminem's Obsessed with Me

Mariah Carey is really, truly concerned about rapper Eminem: "Something is clearly askew with him," she tells Playboy, "and I'm not quite sure what it is." Last year, when Carey publicly denied having had any relations with the rapper, he didn't like it -- he called her a liar and reserved some choice rhymes for her on his latest album, "The Re-Up." Mariah simply doesn't understand: "I'm curious as to why he's so obsessed with me." (Uh, Mariah, you're the one still talking about him.) Adds Mimi, "I never got an apology letter, by the way... then again, I wasn't exactly searching my mailbox for it."

Party Favors: McDreamy Welcomes Twins ... Katie Says She Loves "Calling" Tom "Husband"... Johnny Knoxville Separates from Wife

Patrick Dempsey and his wife Jillian welcomed twin boys -- Sullivan and Darby -- into their brood Thursday, according to People. The "Grey's Anatomy" star and his wife also have a five-year-old daughter, Talula. ... No doubt it took months of speech therapy to perfect, but Katie Holmes tells "Harper's Bazaar" that she loves calling Tom Cruise her "husband." Holmes adds that she "definitely" wants more kids and that she'll eventually get back to work. ... Johnny Knoxville and his wife are separating, says Usmagazine.com. The couple have been married since 1995, and one Us source says, "She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him."

Me

Note to Farrah: If you are going to spew your daily racist crapola and call someone a loser, you might want to learn how to spell it first.

Sucks to be a bigot. Sucks even more to be a stupid bigot.

elzahop

farrah is a white boy.... enuf said

dmj49

HELLO, somebody probably asked Mariah about Eminem and that's how she responded. It's not like she went knocking down doors saying, "Let me tell you about how much Eminem loves me." No way! Mariah's got a lot of better things to do with her time than think about beef with him, and this quote proves it. She's taking the high road, as usual.

tony w.

speaking of "looser white boys".... hi farrah!It's spelled loser. Are you even smart enough to "fight the power"? I do have to hand it to you though. A lot of these white posters DO feed into this crap and post racist comments. Booyah is a case in point. For every welfare queen I know, I can show you many more sisters that are well-educated and successful. You're pathetic farrah but the people that respond by lumping a whole race into one category are worse.
Now onto the subjects. I truly doubt that Britney wants Kevin back. I don't know what happens backstage at American Idol so I don't know if Jennifer Hudson is telling the truth or is full of crap. If the Nick and Vanessa story is true, she seems to be insecure. Congrats to "McDreamy" As for Mariah, Eminem seems to have let it go a long time ago but she's still talking about it. Who is really the obsessed one here?

Puh der Baer

Check out post number 7 of the "Mullally Dissed by "Will & Grace" thread. "Farrah" accidentally used her "Party on Garth" moniker.
This is a "Party On Garth" post?????

7. White RACIST cracker. She lost her show cause she is a RACIST. She refused to have my sister Brandy on her show so she could tell the TRUTH about the RACIST LAPD. It was an ACCIDENT!!! She also would not invite that RACIST cracker Trump so he could explain why a coked up white cracker kept her crown when everyone knows my sister should have been the winner in the first place!!! When I finally can bring all you white CRACKERS out of hiding and expose you for the RACISTS you all are then my mission will be complete!!! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

Happy Black History Month Farrah :o)

Posted at 8:50PM on Feb 1st 2007 by Party On Garth

Cecil Jones

I wish the media would give Britney and K-Fed some space. They are dealing with issues driven by pride and ego. They need time to negotiate for the sake of their children. Britney is a mother, but a father has the right to influence his kids. These boys could benefit from a strong influence of a man. Kevin is growing. If you give up too soon, you'll lose the benefit of the hard work. Nothing can't be repaired. People have endured more pain than this for a life-time of love. Don't cheat and don't compete with each other. The kids will be your reward. You need each other. Don't be afraid or too proud to admit it. Britney make one attempt. Make your best offer and be prepared to walk. You are like Jessica Simpson. Only a fool would leave Jessica. Give him time to think, then walk away. Be strong. You will make it back! Britney is a great brand.

ann

How can Kevin be the better father when he's only allowed to see the kids 48 hours a month? Come on now. .. Britney has settled down a lot and hasn't been anywhere but working or with her kids for over a month. It's a good start. I hope she keeps it up. Kevin on the other hand is out whoring himself calling himself a full time father and missing his visitations. He's in NY and Miami, how can he be with the kids today?

Seriously

Why would eminem be interested in Mariah?
She must outweigh him by about 40lbs.

Veronica

Kevin "Loser" Federline & Britney "Vagina" Spears are not getting back together. She is getting f***ed by this guy Cohen who is better looking than that loser Fedex. Fed-ex you are a loser !

Cassandra

Jennifer Hudson will always be ungrateful to AI because she lost. If the n**** won then she would never have had a chance for Dream Girls. I beg you Jennifer please go to a dialect coach and be taught proper english. Your gutter n**** talk like DIDDY, JAMIE FOX., BEYONCE, and all the other ignorant n****s with money just because you have the money doesn't get you the respect. Know matter how you look at it your still n****s with money. You the newer n****s of HOLLYWOOD are a disgrace. Your elders SIDNEY POITIER LENA HORNE class acts. This new gang low class peices of garbage could never get the respect that some of you should receive because you are nothing but ghetto garbage. Fantasia an AI a peice of trash with a bastard child. The welfare you had collected at one time pay it back, so I can get some kind of tax relief.

LisaL

I really hate these ex American Idol people who all of a sudden want to bad mouth the show that made them famous in the first place.
What? The show caused me to be a household name? Well screw them cause I'm an ungrateful little sh--!!

Tony

I hope that it is not true that Britney is begging that piece of excrement to come back. That guy was nothing but a barnacle- - - attaching himself to her and trying to ride out the storm to collect a few bucks. The guy has little to no public talent - I can only guess what he must be good at to land a gorgeous woman like Britney. I wish Britney all the luck in the world as a single mom, it is tough. I hope she makes better choices in the future when it comes to romantic partners. GO BRITNEY!!!!!

Veronica

Jennifer Hudson with that big fat ass of hers should be a little more grateful to the show that launched her to stardom, without American Idol she would be 'nobody'.
In my opinion the celebrity sh*t has gotten to her head !! Very sad!

Chris H.

Britney's a PIG!

Dee

Bottom line, Britney love Kfed, deeply. You can see it in her eyes and hear in all the ways she's defended him and worked for their love. They understand each other in a way that is REALLY none of our business.
I personally hope that it's true what I've said, and if so he feels the same for her and they can work things through. They have beautiful little children that would benefit from that if it is true and healthy and correct.