K-Fed: King of Miami?

2/2/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He isn't playing in the Super Bowl this Sunday, but Kevin Federline is one of the biggest stars in Miami this week. Fed's commercial for Nationwide Insurance has been the most buzzed about spot on advertising's biggest day.
Kevin Federline
Cameras spotted Brit's ex at Lebron James' Super Bowl party at Mansion in Miami last night. Federline posed with a few friends and a very happy-to-be-here-looking blonde.

Is the Fed-Ex back in the saddle?

Michael Richards

Is that a beard on that guys face? Looks like he rubbed on some shoe polish or cow sh*t or something!!

nyc

Sponge of Miami would be more accurate.

Jamal

Hes look absolutely disgustin, tf did brit see in him.. i hope she never gets back with him...

kt

He always was and always will be a loser.

kt

Sponge is right! He sponges and klings on to anyone who is 1/2 a celebrity.
He needs to go away. Fast. What has he done except impregnate women? Wow. What a talent. Not good looking either -- how he gets women is beyond me....

lindsay

ew hes like, super ugly

amy

Oh sorry my itching cream wore off.

I love Kevin, I wish I were a white blond so he will take me out.

lila

he sure is alot better than trashy drunken sh*tney
team k fed
team k fed

amy

Kevin didn't do anything any other guy wouldn't do. Leave him alone. Call me up Kevin.

Freelols.com

Most buzzed and anticipated commercial, really? On which planet??? Definitely not this one.

I think most overexposed Super Bowl commercial is more like it.

619 Truth

I think Kevin is sexy and obviously has a good head on his shoulders! All of you who say otherwise are just JEALOUS. He may not be your cup of tea, but who drinks a "cup of tea" anywayz!!!

Veronica

You guys, please leave Kevin alone, he f*&$ed me soo good while we were together. I s&*%cked his dick like a banana split. My vagina still misses him.

Seriously

He has more class that Slutney.

Puh der Baer

Check out post number 7 of the "Mullally Dissed by "Will & Grace" thread. "Farrah" accidentally used her "Party on Garth" moniker.
This is a "Party On Garth" post?????

7. White RACIST cracker. She lost her show cause she is a RACIST. She refused to have my sister Brandy on her show so she could tell the TRUTH about the RACIST LAPD. It was an ACCIDENT!!! She also would not invite that RACIST cracker Trump so he could explain why a coked up white cracker kept her crown when everyone knows my sister should have been the winner in the first place!!! When I finally can bring all you white CRACKERS out of hiding and expose you for the RACISTS you all are then my mission will be complete!!! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

Happy Black History Month Farrah :o)

Posted at 8:50PM on Feb 1st 2007 by Party On Garth

dolores

i think k-fed is a hunk! and has cleaned up his act because he has his children to worry about since his ex is only worried about her sex life and getting stupid(er)instead of putting him down people should be giving him accolades for stepping up to the plate.you go k-fed!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments