Paris the Bigot? Hilton Drops the N-Bomb, F-Bomb - no longer available

2/2/2007 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This post is no longer available, you are being redirected to our homepage.

COMMENTS

Ava

TMZ, you are sooo late. DListed had this days ago, along with her fake DL.. Whoo, Farrah is gonna have a fit now!

Tracey

Ha Ha finally she is exposed for the nasty bitch she is.

She is such a fake and does not deserve any attention.

Wicked1

EVERYONE else is being held accountable for their racial/homophobic slurs and Paris shouldn't be any different. Maybe she needs rehab like everyone else in Hollywood. QUICK way to make everything all better!

We, are not amused.

"NEWS FLASH...STOP THE PRESSES...
This story just in...spoiled, rich White Anglo has nothing but contempt for poor people of color!!!!!
WHO KNEW!!!!"

Todd

That video was already on Hollywood Grind back on January 30.

duh...totally !

LOL....I can see it now.....Paris "cleans" up, gets a makeover, and heads to re-hab !

fact...she is a useless whore !...always has been....always will be !

her dirty laundry does NOT shock me !

We, are not amused.

Dan #11
Are you sure, you're a man I mean? I was at the last meeting, and I didn't see you there. Maybe you was out back being passed around like a cheap bottle of wine...

Lee

Just goes to show you ...you can't buy class, (or for that matter rhythm). What a pitiful waste. :(

coco puff

This RACIST MOTHERF***ER!! There is truth in wine and Paris is a RACIST motherf***er! Thank you TMZ for outing this closet, cracker, RACIST! I will never stop my fight against RACISM!! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

calilife4me

THIS VIDEO CLIP ISNT THE WORST OF IT! IN OTHER CLIPS FROM THIS VIDEO
SHE VILIFIED JEWS, BLACKS, GAYS, OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE, POOR PEOPLE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HER! AT THE SAME TIME, SHE WAS SNORTING COKE OFF SOME HAIRY DUDES CHEST!

Monroe

I repeat: FARRAH IS NOT BLACK!

Farrah is a white, frat boy getting a rise out of your stupid asses. I'm black we don't go off like that - No Justice No peace - bull sh*t. lol. That's not how we talk. You may heard that in protest marchs from like the 1960s but not like this.

This white guy tries way to hard to 'sound black'. Firstly, black folks don't go after Jews like that. I'm black. We don't say things like 'the Jew'. That's not how we talk. If we do add race in it - We would say white. And black folks don't use the word 'Cracker' like that. It's rarely, rarely, rarely used because it sounds stupid.

Farrahs is clearly a bored, white,fat, frat boy, TMZ staffer, or a white man named Earl who lives in Kentucky.

IF FARRAH WERE TRULY A BLACK RACIST SHE WOULD 'NOT' BE ON THIS SITE!

yaheard

I CAN'T BELIEVE PARIS HAS ANY FANS LEFT AFTER THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT HAS EMERGED PAINTING HER AS THE INFECTED, RACIST, USELESS, SKANK THAT SHE REALLY IS. PARIS, I THINK YOU ARE THE TRASHIEST PIECE OF CELEBRITY SH*T ON THIS EARTH.

amy

Farrah- funny you say out the closet. Finally admitting your sh*t bitch.

Farrah is white.