Paris the Bigot? Hilton Drops the N-Bomb, F-Bomb - no longer available

2/2/2007 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This post is no longer available, you are being redirected to our homepage.

COMMENTS

blah blah blah

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE
as long as we have hypocrites like farrah

farrah you are nothing but a walking disease waiting for your death sentence

It's only a matter of time

H Y P O C R I T

Lori

ON the whole video she says Nichole Ritchie trys to hump her man, Nichole thinks shes black, and she has a fat ass. Gee good friend.

drewby

#19 Your KILLING me

You must be black because your grammar is KILLING me!

Only in

Farrah Farrah She has been exposed years ago Let me quote a line from your last posting "It is my mission to out the closet" if your the real Farrah. Just for your information This Rich Hollywood girl make a mistake, she didnt mean it. NO TIME/ REHAB WILL BE JUST FINE.

Lou

TMZ IS MAKNG THINGS WORSE BY WRITTEN THE N-WORD OUT IN FULL.

TMZ ONLY DOES THIS WITH BLACK CELBS.

WITH OTHER RACIAL SLURS, THEY USE ******

TMZ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT OF THIS.

Pikes

About time you reported on this! I even called the NAACP and reported it.

877-naacp-98

Toll free #

LOUIE

Paris is an animal whorebag who is used by white scumbags and heirs to empty thier semen into. She is truly the white slutty whore of all white slutty whores. Go suck off scott storch again see if he can produce another flop for u cause no self respecting human would ever support your skank ass!

blah blah blah

farrah
me thinks you have bumped your head and gone cuckoo cuckoo

Dave

No Paris... you don't look like a n*****.
Most N*****s I know actually CAN dance.
Also Paris.. you might want to watch the homo comments.
As we all know, that is the majority of your fan base.

coco puff

I would like to take this time and thank all my supporters. It's not easy being me but I'm willing to take the vicious RACISTS attacks in order to deliver my message. I've accomplished much but there is more work to be done. The RACIST crackers are everywhere and I need to weed them out. I'm a very busy woman but I'm always on the look out for RACISTS! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

Veronica

Paris has no class, she is a slut with a vagina infection!

stupid story

Yeehaaa!!!!

I'm proud of TMZ now.... i was wondering for days why Richards was being bashed, and Isiah... and Mel, and WHY THE HELL no other mainstream media was reporting about Parisite's idiotic singing (or cat killing) about Jappy girls .... and 2 N-z and Ch***nk (asians) and F....ts.

Finally TMZ, two f....ng weeks late , reports about this..... much later than Dlisted and Best Week ever and other blogs.

But better late than never....

Parasite is nasty dumb biggot and hopefully her 15 minutes are ovah!!!!!

Tim

I bet every one reading this ( white) have used the N word..And the (blacks) as well..and I'm sure we're still white hunkys or whatever is cool now...This isn't any different from what goes on all over..Make a big stink about it, get everyone upset..maybe we could talk about it over and over..Bottom line who really cares..Blacks will always say they want equal treatment,because of what happened years ago..Well what went on years ago is what makes them able to be treated equally today,Use what is out there for you, and get off this silly bandwagon,that was the past..Whites will always act like there Black,because they like the way there being treated now...We all need to get over ourselves,act like yourself and leave The Hot One Alone....

Hayley

Farrah shut up! Are you that rat from Dlisted?

Do any of you think Paris Hilton has dirt on Perez?? He refuses to post this stuff about Paris but yet he led the way in wanting Isaiah Washington fired. I am thinking Paris must be blackmailing him somehow. He hasn't even mentioned this entire scandal but yet he is supposed to be like the Queen of all Media or something.

Also, I wonder what the Paris defenders have so say for themselves now! Sorry bitches but there is no defense anymore. Paris is a white trash piece of sh*t.

jazmin

You trashy bitch, how dare you? Keep talking like that and you'll have more medical records. To bad money can't buy dignity, class & respect. You STD Bitch, suck on that!