Anna Nicole's Fat Suit!!!

2/5/2007 9:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAnna Nicole Smith and TRIMSPA have been sued by a woman who claims the diet product is bogus.

Janet Luna claims she used TRIMSPA X32. According to the suit, TrimSpa has "represented, expressly or by implication, that TRIMSPA X32 causes rapid and substantial weight loss."

The suit, obtained by TMZ and filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleges the advertising is "false or misleading."

It appears that Janet Luna is a minor, since the suit was filed on her behalf by Myra Luna, Janet's legal guardian. Although Janet is the only named plaintiff, it was filed as a class action lawsuit.

It is unclear from the lawsuit if Luna is claiming injury or that she just didn't dump the weight.

Smith is a spokesperson for the product.

sakura

This is ridiculous! I'm sick of idiots suing on stupid grounds. You know what? I'm fat and I don't make up any excuses for it. I like food and I don't exercise!! That's just it. I don't f-ing sue because of it. Geez, If that were the case I'd sue McDonalds & Hershey's for making me fatter!

I hope this is thrown out of court!

CANDALILLY

"NAAAAAAY" Goes the Horse.

Parme

How could anyone be dumb enough to think that diet pills work?

Every single aspect of Anna Nicole's life involves a lawsuit. Her one "legitimate" job was selling this snake oil. Meanwhile on her specials you could get an idea of the giant hardworking team of people surrounding her watching her like a hawk 24/7, making her work out, controlling her food, administering her methadone and reminding her that she wouldn't get paid unless she worked that fat off. You can even see the liposuction scars on her arms.

She needs to take it easy with that lip collagen, I think it's affecting her ability to speak.

Animal Lover

Anyone catch that fabUlous interview of Vickys on ET last night. OMG do you think her lips are BIG enough...holy smokes!! Her lips are so big now she's relegated to just one word responses. I think Vicky may be planning a trip, shes got all her luggage packed under her eyeballs...hee haw!!! And for anyone who really believes Miss Piggy lost all that weight on Trimspa, i've got some waterfront property forsale in Arizona.

G.K.

Trim Spa is no more or less less BOGUS than any of the other "Supplements" out there. Bodybuilding and weight loss suppliments are the worst as far as RIP OFFS !!
The most important rule to remember : If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Bodybuilders and athletes have been ripped off for decades by promises of "Natural" suppliments that promosi to build muscle like Real ,pure testosterone, deca, and D-Bol.
Yeah !! Right !! In your dreams !!
The truth is, there is no substitute for hard work, proper diet, and dedication.
The professional models you see in fitness magazines and commercials work out seven days a week, several hours a day, and many of them have had the help of plastic surgery procedures along with being blessed with very good genetics, and in some cases, "Chemical Help".

divalasvegas

Diet pills are designed to make one thing thinner, your wallet!
You have to eat less and eat healthier. It also helps to get your fat ass off the couch and get some exercise. Of course, Anna Nicole supplemented her TrimSpa with coke and crystal meth!

G.K.

You can't just lay around on your lazy ass and eat bon bons all day and expect a diet pill to make you slender and buff. It takes lots of HARD WORK and DEDICATION . The judge should tell this stupid beeotch to stop whining, get off her lazy ass and get to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t

I think fatty forgot to include Wal-mart (for carrying the diet pills) in her lawsuit. Get your jaw wired tubbo! I think the mom and the lawyer need to be lobotomized.

G.K.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! I took Trim Spa and my ass is still three ax handles wide !!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Stop whining !! Stop Bitching !! Drop the law suit !! Get off you lazy ass and excercise and eat properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Penner

BUYER BEWARE: HONESTY NOT THEIR POLICY

Anna is not at fault

(Sun Valley, CA 12/07/07), When your skin care doesn’t work as stated in the advertising or your lipstick has toxic substances in it, do not blame the company, blame the lab. I recently went to work this summer at a local cosmetics lab. I was so excited to finally meet the people” behind the curtain.” The lab decided to start a line a few years before I joined the company (unsuccessfully). I noticed that there was no training and no manuals that accurately described the skincare and cosmetics. We were ordered to sell upon the day upon we were hired and told that they were FDA approved. I was sure that when someone stated that they were FDA approved, it was honest and true. I then was told no, it was not necessary to get approval before selling and that the claims on their packaging were not true but that the FDA had so many other cases, that even if I did speak out, nothing would happen to the lab, not even a fine. They could go on as long as they wish as long as they were “pending.” To make matters worse, I was forwarded a list of ingredients that were listed on their packaging. One product stated that it had an SPF of 15 on the packaging. There was no SPF to be found in the ingredients. I sauntered into the lab and found one, sometimes two girls working in the” lab” with no hair coverage. I then walked around into the warehouse and found that there was one of the workers filling jars with his bare hands! Then there was the pile up of garbage strewn about near all the cosmetics. Most of the boxes came from China where the cosmetics were manufactured and packaged, yet they claimed to be made in the USA. I received angry calls daily from unsuspecting estheticians and salon owners that had been sold broken equipment. The lab had many reps in the field working for them so they did not care. They just sold under a different rep or a different name. The reps, salon owners and companies were stuck holding the bag. We rely on the labs to be honest, but they are not always truthful with the cosmetics companies or anyone else for that matter. They fired me after I spoke to them about their unscrupulous ways. I called the FDA and a few others that week. Nothing happened. The lab started following the rules to some degree but they were not closed nor fined. People also do not want to take the time to file-too much work and if they do, the lab owner comes up with some trouble for the squealer as one of my former co-workers found out. Their solution, hire undocumented workers or give them US citizenship, as long as they work for “The Lab.” So… It just goes on. It is time that we take a closer look at the FDA and the labs that manufacture beauty/ health products.

Lorie

FOR GOD'S SAKE! LEAVE HER ALONE!
Her beloved son is dead,some pathetic wanna-be is trying to take her baby daughter, some old man who wanted to give her a better life is gone, her mother degrades her anytime she can get on tv, some fat b---- who can stay away from the twinkies is suing her,she is now in horrible health,.. LEAVE THIS POOR WOMAN ALONE!
Get a LIFE and leave her alone!
Signed
a fellow Texan

Jody Roger

I think it is wrong for all you people to talk so badly about Anna Nicole she was one of the most prettest women alive and i envied her. It hurts me very deeply to know that she is gone now and even though I have never meet her I will miss her very strongly. I am sorry for her loved ones and feel pain for them. I hope they can get through this and move on. And for her daughter .............. even though your mommy is no longer here always know that she loved you very much.

tARA LEIGH

I'M VERY SAD ABOUT THE LOST OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH
I HAD MEET HER A FEW YEARS AGO AND SHE WAS VERY NICE TO ME SHE TOOK TIME OUT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME
I'M VERY SAD FOR HER LITTLE GIRL AND FOR HOWARD
I HOPE THAT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT HER FEEL BAD KNOW
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARE ABOUT HER AND I'M ONE OF THEM

New Yawker

are you serious? that lawsuit is f*cking retarded. of course those things dont work. on the trimspa website they even tell you that those things DO NOT make you loose the weight. they HELP. plus anna nicole smith is rich, she can work at the top gyms, and have personal dietitions. none of those diet pills work. hell, i should sue slimquick or something since they didnt make me loose weight. maybe i can get a quick 5 million. plus anna nicole stopped eating meat, plus she did coke. so this lady just added more stress on anna. that is stupid. i bet that lady didnt even work out or diet. lazy bitch.

Teresa

I know trim spa didn't work miracles , Her life was so screwed up she didn't know if she was coming or going.
The life she lived was one a person would dream of ,but look what it can do to you if you are willing to let it.. She tired to hard to be at the top and her son had watched her doing her things to keep her going so he pretty much followed in her foot-steps and it was a day in her life that she would NEVER forget and more than likely took the blame she had coming to her , If she could live life over do you think she would do this again by choice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments